(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- Leon Mitchel, Son of Eurus (Representative of Aeolus News Network)
Powers of a Child of Aeolus
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create a small tornado, about the size of the user, which can be sent across short distances to knock opponents off their feet or used to send small debris flying at opponents.
- Children of Aeolus are able to use air itself to slice objects, focusing a current of wind to the point where it takes on a sharp edge, which the caster launches at foes. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, some users are able to focus it into single piercing stab like a bullet.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create powerful gusts of wind, however, the stronger the gust, the more it drains them. The gusts can be used to block incoming attacks.
- Children of Aeolus feel stronger when they are touched by strong winds they did not create.
- Children of Aeolus are innately able to lower air resistance and move faster on the ground, granting them an enhanced level of speed.
- Children of Aeolus can contain more air in their lungs than the average human, allowing them to survive longer when they cannot gather oxygen.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them. Due to their rare ability to lower air resistance, users are able to fly faster than anyone else with the ability to fly.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; conversely this can also be used to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Aeolus can use the wind to either surround themselves to block enemies and projectiles or to surround an enemy trapping them within the winds. The longer they maintain the wind, the more it drains.
- Children of Aeolus can curse an opponent by draining some of the air from an opponent’s lungs and make it somewhat hard for them to breathe for a short time. This leaves them vulnerable to attack or giving the user a chance to flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can create a massive tornado, about five times the size of the user, which can be used to violently assault others with strong winds and debris.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can turn the air into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can shed their flesh and turn into pure wind, while in this state they are immune to attacks, can fly even faster than before and receive enhancements in their existing aerokinetic abilities. Once the transformation subsides, they are extremely exhausted. Barely able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Aeolus are known to grow up to be amazing meteorologists, as they know all the current weather going on in a certain area.
- Children of Aeolus typically enjoy flying and high places, enabling them to become astounding pilots and hot air ballooners.
- Children of Aeolus are often claustrophobic when in tight places or underground.
- Since their father presides the four directional wind gods, children of Aeolus have what could be described as a mental compass. Able to tell where the four main directions are most of the time.