Andrew is an energetic boy. He loves animals, especially eagle owls, and is willing to do anything to protect either his own species or all animals. He is brave and also a good leader. As an eagle owl guardian, he happened to share traits from both "eagle" patron and "owl" patroness: he is brave, good at making decisions and leading other people like Zeus, but also very wise and smart like Athena, and though rarely, a little arrogant. He is not afraid to say what he thinks, and a person who loves freedom and likes adventures. He takes care well of people he loves. A loyal friend and a brave spirit of eagle owls, Andrew is a really great person.
For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the years, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals.
These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them.
When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.
Andrew was created by Athena. She really liked him and usually looked out for him. One time, a Zeus kid who happened to be on their way to Camp got attacked by a monster. Andrew, who was playing with eagle owls nearby, attacked and successfully killed the monster. Touched by this, Zeus became an unofficial guardian of him and usually sent some eagles to protect him, but without his awareness. He was later attacked by a monster, but luckily a satyr found him and helped him with it. The satyr invited him to stay at camp, and he accepted. Now, whenever he is not up in Olympus, he stays at camp.
All Animal Nymphs
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. They also have a special, stronger connection with other animal nymphs.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Their senses of smell, sight and hearing are enhanced, enabling them to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
- They are able to summon animals to aid them; they have the best control over their own animal type.
Specific to each Animal Type
- Each type of animal nymph has its life force attached to that species, so if a species were to go extinct the nymphs would die.
- Each nymph is able to change into the type of animal he/she is, and only that type. So the bear nymph could not turn into a mouse, but he/she could turn into a grizzly bear, black bear, polar bear, etc.
- While in animal form they have all the normal abilities of their animals. So if the nymph is a hawk nymph he/she can fly.
- While in regular nymph/person form, they only retain passive characteristics/traits from their animals. So if the nymph is a hawk nymph, perhaps he/she remains claustrophobic in enclosed spaces but cannot fly.
- Vary between species.
|Athena||Creator/Official Guardian||She is a lovely and kind lady|
|Zeus||Unofficial Guardian||He is a great person, like a father figure I never had.|
|Samuel Gretty||Acquaintances||He is nice|