Cheerful,impulsive. Always jokes around. She is very polite and has excellent manners. She understands rules and has strict moral values. Grew up in India and has different vewis of society. She is a patient listener and helps others in solving problems. Loves to bet on everything.She is 13 years old.
Hemant Dent, an open, bright and cheerful man who worked for an international company in India.He was sent to New York for opening a new branch. There, in a coffee shop he met Iris. He struck up a converstion with her which led to their dating. Iris did tell him that she was the god Iris, at first he did not belive her. When after a few months Hemant left for India and found Aisha lying on his doorstep he finally realised she was telling the truth.
Even though her father knew of her mother's identity he did not tell her about it. He did all he could to protect her. Aisha grew up quite normally despite having ADHD and dyslixia and had a happy childhood. She was sent to a special school where everyone was more or less like her so she never had any reason to suspect of her being a half-blood. Only when she started seeing monsters after her 10th birthday she wondered what was wrong. She would see big black "dogs" the size of cars, big hefty men with what seemed like one eye
and even flying horses. She told her father who tried to convince her that she saw nothing. He did know about the camp but did not want to send her there. Once for Aisha's 11th birthday they had gone for a picnic, only Aisha and Hemant, a harpy had attacked them. Hemant though not knowing it was a harpy he knew it was dangerous. To buy time he threw red chili noodles on the harpy's face. Then he caught Aisha's hand and dragged the crying girl to the car.
It took lot of convincing but he finally made Aisha belive it was nothing. He too thought that he could protect her from the monsters and dismissed the idea of sending her to camp. But when she was 13 years old, while coming back from school one of the monsters she had seen - a cyclops attacked her. It was a young one. She tried to run away but it soon caught up with her, she struggled but in a matter of minutes was near death. Luckily for her, one of her school teachers was a trained demigod and came to her rescue. She quickly and quietly jumped on the back of the cyclops and drove her sword's blade through its heart killing it. She took Aisha to the Hospital saying her injuries were the result of an accident. On speaking to her father the demigod learnt that Aisha too was a demigod. When Aisha was told she realised that she had been seeing monsters, she agreed to go to camp to train. Her father also realising the dangers of leaving her untrained let her go with the adult demigod to Camp half-blood.
Birth day- 3 August
- Children of Iris have the ability to conjure a weapon out of pure rainbows which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it can only be up to 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
- Children of Iris have the ability to focus an intense beam of prismatic light which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Iris are able to create a protective dome of rainbows for a short time.
- Children of Iris have the ability to conjure a large orb made of pure rainbows around an opponent. The orb would successfully imprison an opponent for a short time. The orb is quite durable, but could be broken through with sufficient force. The orb cannot be teleported out of. The target cannot be attacked while the orb is in place, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be used twice in a battle.
- Children of Iris can send telepathic messages to their allies and receive their replies.
- Children of Iris are stronger whenever a rainbow can be seen in the sky.
- Children of Iris heal faster whenever their surroundings are bright, able to absorb the photons and regenerate.
- Children of Iris have the ability to cause a massive rainbow to crash down in front of them; which can be used offensively, defensively or any other way imagined.
- Children of Iris are able to "rainbow" travel, where they can travel into a rainbow and come out somewhere else, similar to an iris message, but instead of only being able to talk, the child of Iris can actually use it to teleport themselves
- Children of Iris have the ability to split the light of a rainbow into seven beams which can be redirected in order to light an area or even blind people.
- Children of Iris can bend or shift light particles to create a mirage for a specific time. Since Iris could be considered a light goddess. The mirage will not differentiate from friend or foe. The longer or the greater the mirage is, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Since their mother was considered a goddess of the sky and sea, her children gain some control over both aspects. They can control the winds to increase their speed and lower that of an opponent’s and move water with their minds if they wish. They can fly and become able to breathe underwater for a moderate time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Iris are able to create up to 3 semi-living constructs out of pure rainbows to fight for them for a short time, the constructs can be no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user. They will follow the command of the user and the longer they are kept and the more that are made, the more energy is drained
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Iris have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a state a state of pure light with various colors for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks, receive a boost in their already existing photokinetic abilities and anything they touch is intensely burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained, nauseated and immobile for a long time and could faint.
- Children of Iris usually have outgoing and colorful personalities.
- Children of Iris do not need drachmas to send iris messages.
- Children of Iris are normally in better moods whenever the sky is clear
- Children of Iris often exhibit a fondness for bright colors.
|Hemant||Father||He is her best friend and she loves him.|
|Iris||Mother||She has never met her but loves her.|