He is a very proud person. He thinks that he is better than everyone, except for immortals. He is very fierce and loves to fight. If you mess with him, he will beat you down. He is a huge whore, and moves fast. He is openly bisexual, but likes guys better. He is not sad to admit he is bisexual, and openly admits it. He is very cocky. He usually transforms into a Harpy, Golden, or Crowned Eagle.
For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the years, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals.
These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them.
When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.
- He has a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. He also has a special, stronger, connection with other animal nymphs
- As he is a nymph he does not age, remaining eternally young.
- His senses of smell, sight and hearing are more enhanced, enabling him to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc
- He is able to summon animals to aid them, he has the best control over eagles
Specific to the Eagle
- He has his life force attached to that species, so if a species were to go extinct the he would die
- He is able to change into the eagle, and only that type.
- While In animal form he has all the normal abilities of the eagle.
- While in regular nymph/person form, he only retains passive characteristics/traits from the eagle.
|Zeus||Creator||I am grateful he created me, and will always be grateful.|