Generally aggressive, Alec was known to start fights basically every other day in his old school. He enjoys fighting and tends to lean towards a violent solution, rather than a peaceful solution.
Hello there. I'm Alec. I'm sorta being forced to write this right now but.. I guess I should tell you guys the truth of how I came here. We should probably start from the beginning though. Not my birth, but when I was two.
I don't remember this but my mom told me this story after I was sent here to Camp. I was around two and a half years old when my first... encounter happened. It wasn't so much of an attack as it was a scouting. My mom says that she could feel that something was watching me, but she couldn't see what it was. From that moment on, there were strange encounters, as if these weird things were watching. My mom tended to keep me inside the house, away from whatever was watching me. However, she did have to send me to school and sometimes, I could feel the presence of a pair of eyes watching me through the windows, or watching me when I walked out to be taken home.
I grew up around many sports, but one sport always stuck. When I was 8, I actually begun boxing. Sure, I wasn't great. I was actually really bad but I got super into it. I quickly learned techniques and began sparring with some of the older kids, once or twice KOing the 15 year old students. I wanted to become a pro boxer at that point at it was a goal I worked on, and am still working towards.
When I was 11, I was attacked. I was hanging out with one of friends, a 15 year old who had moved to New York for some prep school or something. (I found out later that he found out he was a Half-Blood and came to Camp.) I guess the monster was too tempted by the smell of two Half-Bloods sitting in one place, but this creature just pounced on me from the shadows. While about to attack me, the friend who I had been playing with simply tackled the damn thing. I was so freaked out and I just froze up, scared pant less. I hadn't seen the creature ever before and I had hoped I would never have to see it again, but I was in this moment, watching this 15 year old kid face off against this creature. I watched, absolutely terrified as my friend drew a sword from nowhere and began to push the creature back, as if the blade he carried struck fear into the beast. (I later found out it was a Celestial Bronze sword enchanted into his bracelet.)
The beast was eventually fought off and everything was explained to me in quite possibly the worst way possible. All I remember was hearing "So you're this thing called a half-blood and you're most likely under attack and quite possibly going to die. That was a Hellhound, and you're lucky I was there to help you. Otherwise, you'd be dead now. I'm gonna talk to your mom to get her to send you to Camp Half-Blood, at Half Blood Hill, in New York." I was handed a small card and taken inside the house by my friend. The card only said "Half-Blood Hill, New York." And gave the exact address of the Camp. My mom was not really up for the idea but decided it would be a good idea to send me to Camp, but not yet. A few more years in a normal reality was the decided consensus. Of course... normal wasn't very normal. I was given a Celestial Bronze dagger, told to never use it, unless there was another creature. I was called "the crazy kid" when I would freak out about a Harpy attack, or being chased down by a Hellhound, only cause no one else could see them. I guess I got used to being called a freak and crazy. Those few more torturous years ended up being 4 years. After those 4 years, I finally managed to convince my mom to send me to Camp, for my safety and for theirs. My mom was reluctant but after some arguing and begging, she paid for my bus ticket, helped me pack my bag, and drove me to the bus station to go to New York.
Weapons: A small Celestial Bronze dagger. Maybe I'll find something else soon. I did take a year of karate though, if that helps at all. Oh, and I have my boxing gloves and shoes and stuff.(Not a weapon but) Also has a guitar, not to beat people with or anything, but cause he's a good guitarist.
Attacks: Dec 12, 2010- First Encounter. Hellhound attack. Acquires dagger. (this one is described above)
Feb 13, 2011- Second Encounter. Second Hellhound attack. Was at home, sitting outside of his my school, watching people play football when I hear the quiet growl of a Hellhound. The Hellhound leapt at me and, with some luck, I managed to draw the CB dagger and swipe at the Hellhound before it tore my face off. Nicking the beast, it leapt away, still ready to continue fighting. On the second pounce, I was ready. When the beast pounced, I dropped to the ground and stuck my blade up so the blade would scratch the underside of the Hellhound. When the blade scratched, I began running, not looking back at all.
Jan 1, 2012- Third Encounter. Third Hellhound attack. Was attacked at my friend's birthday party out of town. While playing Hunters and Scavengers in the woods, I heard, once more, the sound of the Hellhound's evil growl. I began running as fast as I could through the woods, trying to escape the beast, but I ended up having to fight the beast off, or to kill it, while preserving my own life. I drew my knife and stopped, looking around, trying to find the beast. The beast pounced and I grabbed it, slamming it against the ground before stabbing its throat and running away, dagger in hand, as fast as i could towards the house.
Aug 5, 2013- Over a year since last attack. Was walking home from the pool over the summer when a flock of Stymphalian Birds. I thought they were normal birds but then they began to fly towards me at in insane speed, with beaks like daggers. I ran as fast as I could from the birds, out of the alleyway and onto the street, nearly being hit by a car. The Stymphalian Birds did not chase me onto the street.
Dec 10, 2014- Another year passed. I was attacked by another flock of Stymphalian birds. While jogging down the street to work out, I heard the squawk of the Stymphalian Birds. I was away from the city so I could not escape them using noise again, so I ran into a nearby car, scaring the crap out of the person in there. I didn't say a word. I just sat there, in fear. The driver looked confused but Iet me sit there for a while before the Stymphalian birds disappeared.
- Children of Ares can decrease an opponent’s strength and combat abilities for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Ares are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Ares can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Ares have the ability to call forth civil justice onto the battlefield for a short time, making all opponents lose the will to fight if their actions are unjust. However, if the actions of the opponent are justifiable the power becomes redundant, and if the user attempts to attack the opponent while the power is in use it immediately wears off.
- Children of Ares are innately proficient in all forms of combat.
- Children of Ares are stronger and faster than the average human. Their skin is also capable of enduring more injuries.
- Children of Ares are always emitting an aura of violence and war, which makes people around them more likely to attack each other and start fights. They can shut it off for a long time.
- Children of Ares have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
- Children of Ares have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instil fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Ares have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or dulling it.
- Children of Ares are sometimes able to cause a small (3-5) group, to turn against each other by inducing a lust for violence and victory in combat. The targets would become irrational and fight among themselves determined to be the last warrior standing, causing chaos for a short time. The more affected the more energy is drained.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Ares can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Since their father has command over dead soldiers on the losing side of every war in history, children of Ares have the ability to summon a large group of armed skeletal soldiers, up to seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The longer the period of time for which they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained. Ex: The user can summon skeletal red coats, confederate soldiers, Nazis etc. Dead Soldiers who belonged to the winning side of the war cannot be summoned.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Ares can draw power from all the violent actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of war for a short time, in this state they are as twice as strong and fast than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
||I never did like her...
||I've never met the guy, so I'm not sure about him.
||I'm straight up in love with her.
Alec and one of his many guitars.