Alice is very kind almost never angry however when she does get angry she is near fearless, completely ruthless and very fierce
Remy Meadows was a pharmacist living in Shropshire England who ran his own apothecary although not rich he was comfortable. One hot summers day whist picking herbs he saw a young woman laying down in a patch of flowers. He walked towards her and said "Hello there are you OK?" at which point she smiled and replied "Hi and yes I'm just enjoying the beauty of this spot would you like to join me?" After that they soon became lovers but one day she suddenly disappeared. His heart broken Remy closed down his business and moved to Manhattan. Over the next few months he tried to cut himself off from nature completely however one day he caved in and took a wander around central park were he saw the young woman this time with a toddler. It was at this point that she revealed that she was Persephone the goddess of springtime and that the toddler was in fact their daughter and that she had been waiting for a few days to see him here. She also said that their daughter named Alice had spent the last two years in the lotus casino and that she would eventually have to go to a special camp specifically for demigods like her. She also gave him a brooch in the shape of a rose which she told him would turn into a bow and quiver full of arrows when Alice wanted.
Alice's childhood was fairly normal her father worked in a bakery, she did OK in school even though she was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia, her father put her in archery lessons which she found she liked and excelled at. However the day before her fifteenth birth day she was attacked by a harpy whilst out shopping with her father luckily he told her what to do and she managed to kill it with he brooch which she always wore. Her father then told her about her mother and camp
The next day she decide she wanted to have her birthday with her friends before leaving for camp however just as she cut the cake an empousa burst in and attacked charging towards her Alice quickly dodged to the left and transforming her brooch once again she killed the empousa and it burst into dust. All the kids ran and Alice looked at dad and said "Camp.".
After the attack at her party Alice and her dad ran to the car and drove to long island however a hellhound leapt in front of their car baring the way to a hill atop which was a pine tree which Alice knew from what her dad told her marked the boundary line. Alice transformed her brooch and told her dad to leave. She proceeded to fire three arrows in quick succession at the hell hound however it dodged out of the way and charged toward her but before it could quite reach it exploded into dust as the empousa did. A camper named Austin stood there with a sword in each hand she quickly said goodbye to her dad who had ignored her and entered camp quickly being claimed by Persephone.
- Children of Persephone have the ability to shoot multiple rose thorns out from their hands which can inflict pain on their opponents and distract them.
- Children of Persephone can turn inanimate objects into a flowers for a short time, this can be used for a multitude of purposes. The larger the object the more draining it is.
- Children of Persephone have the ability to create a massive wall of flowers, roughly two to three times the size of the user, as a shield, although will instantly begin to die away following its creation.
- (Spring/Summer Only) They are able to communicate with animals. (Fall/Winter Only) They can communicate with the dead.
- Children of Persephone have the innate ability to talk flowers to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death.
- Can create flowers from nothing, but they only last for a short time, and the larger the flower the more drain on the user.
- In the Fall/Winter Months only they are able to travel into the Underworld freely, as their mother resides there
- In the spring/summer months they can create travel roses, in the fall/winter months they can shadow travel.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Persephone, can summon ivy in order to bind others within their embrace for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Persephone are able to manipulate the growth in a small area around them/near them to suddenly become over grown upwards of 2 to 3 times taller than the size of the user, this can be used to conceal themselves from an enemy or to hinder an enemies advance
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Persephone can summon large plants in the vicinity to come alive and either attack or traps someone within their embrace, the hold over the plants only lasts for a short time and the user is incapacitated while they are controlling them
- Children of Persephone retain a youthful appearance for longer than most, this starts around the age of 12
- Children of Persephone are generally happier in the spring and summer months, and more solemn/melancholy in the fall and winter months.
(Note: An early power up prize was used on this character.)
|Remy Meadows||Father||He's my fav person in the world.|
I've never met her I have no clue.
|Austin Marko||Friend||He saved me when I first got to camp he's my best friend.|