Despite his title as a Demigod, Allan actually cares little about his status. Allan feels that his standing as demigod has caused too much pain in his life to be worth having. He is quite lazy and spends a lot of his time sleeping, which Allan does so much that he is able to fall into a deep sleep in a matter of seconds. Likewise, he is not affected from being woken up via head slam, reacting calmly when such an incident occurs. Allan cares deeply for his friends and loved ones, willing to protect them at all costs. When given time to himself, Allan is most likely found listening to music.
Allan's mother, Mana, came from a particularly wealthy family. Money was never a problem for her, but the lack of a family to actually care for her was clearly absent. In adulthood, her days were measured by the number of bars she drank out of business, and the number of men she managed to get into her bed.
On one particular evening, she found herself drawn to one particular individual in the bar. For perhaps the first time ever, Mana found herself unable to leave this man, as she began to feel something she hadn't ever imagined she could. After nearly a month of bliss, Mana awoke to find her companion gone.
Months later, Mana found that she was to give birth. Scared that she would be unable to love a child when she had spent most of her life unaware of what love was, Mana abandoned the newborn Allan in the hospital. The baby was put up for adoption.
The child's adopted family consisted of a middle-aged man who owned a small dojo. He raised Allan to be a disciplined young man, as well as a talented swordsman and fighter. Allan dedicated mornings to studies with his father, who taught him mathematics, history, and even the English language. Afternoons and evenings were spent cleaning and training.
Although they kept a tight schedule, Allan's father often spoiled his foster child with treats and legends of heroes. In fact, Allan learned more of Greek mythology than that of Japan. One day, at the end of one such story, Allan asked his foster father why he knew so much about another culture.
After a moment of silence, Allan's father took Allan to a part of the dojo he had never been in before. Within the room was a shrine, with the picture of a boy not much older than Allan at the center. Allan's father told him that 15 years before he'd adopted Allan, he'd had a son whose mother was a goddess. She had been absent for years, forcing him to raise the boy alone.
After the child's 12th birthday, She returned, and told him of the dangers their child would soon face. She also told Allan's foster father of Camp Half-Blood, instructing him to contact them, and get their child to safety. He recounted the arrival of the saytr, and the last words he spoke with his child. He told Allen that he received a letter not a week after his son had left saying that he had been killed.
Allen's foster parent told his adopted child that he regretted he never even had the chance to try and protect his own son. His father also went on to say that he saw something special inside Allan, much like he saw in his own child, and that, if the time ever came, he intended to protect Allan until his last breath.
The years passed by quickly, as Allan learned more about the way of the sword, while he also advanced further in his education. On his thirteenth birthday, Allan received a sign from Eros, claiming him as his son, and Allan began to make plans with his foster father to go to camp half blood.
However, there came a night not long after when the dojo was infiltrated by what appeared to be a burglar. To Allan, the intruder was something much more dangerous. The intruder, what looked like a snake woman to Allan, proceeded to chase him and his father(who attempted to protect Allan,to no avail). Eventually backing the pair into a corner, Allan's father gave up his life to kill the intruder, using an ancient blade that once belonged to a warrior( assumed to be a demigod), who was said to have used it to slay monsters.
When the police arrived, they found Allan crying over the body of his father. With no evidence of an intruder, and what seemed to be the crazed testimony of a traumatized youth who saw monsters, the case was closed, attributing the death to assault by a wild animal. Allan was placed in a mental facility with the hopes that it would help him recover from his loss( needless to say, no one believed a word that came out of this boy's mouth). As they began to cart off multiple items from the scene as evidence, Allan pleaded with an officer to leave him the sword. The cop gave him a blank stare as he walked off with the blade. Allan was left at a hospital for the night, to be sure he was uninjured before taking him to the mental facility. He tried to run away, but was quickly caught and sedated. The next time he was conscious, he had already been admitted.
During his stay, Allan was attacked repeatedly by a groups of giant birds, at least once every year. They would be there as he was let out of the facility for recreational purposes, and would attack him until he ran inside.
Allan managed to hold out for nearly two whole years, defending what he knew to be the truth despite what the doctors and shrinks had to say about it. However, everyone has a breaking point; the moment where, after hearing someone tell you what you are for the 101st time, you finally start to believe it yourself. And as his sixteenth birthday came and went, Allan began to view everything he once thought was the truth, as nothing more than the sick joke of an old man who was just as crazy as Allan was for believing him.
No longer responding to therapy with violent outbursts, the therapists decided that Allan was ready to return to the world. However, as a precaution, the facility called a mental expert from America, a specialist in this particular field, to come and give their patient the final all-clear. The doctor arrived, introducing himself to Allan as Dr. Marshall Talbot, marsh for short. Wasting no time, Marsh brought Allan to an office and began to ask him simple questions, particularly about his life, which Allan responded to easily. Slowly, these questions became more pointless, asking about names, places, and events he had long thrown away as lies.
Nearing the end of their session, Marsh stood, and asked Allen one final question: "Can you identify this creature?", dropping his pants as he did. Allen's response was immediate (and needless to say, shocked on multiple levels). Seeing that the boy was close to having a panic attack, Marsh played a song in order to calm his patient, and then began to explain their situation. "Dr. Talbot" was a saytr from camp half blood, particularly the one that was going to accompany Allan and his foster parent on their trip. However, by the time Marsh had gotten there, Allan was gone. Upon discovering his location, it was decided that Allan would be safer locked up in a mental institution, where his own self doubt would help to deter monsters, for a time at the very least.
Eventually, Marsh was alerted to Allan's presence once again, and he came to realize that other monsters wouldn't be far behind. So he created a false identity, with false credentials to match, and came to bring Allan to camp half blood. After their meeting, Marsh told the doctors that Allanb seemed ready to become an active member of society. Talbot also informed them that he would be watching over Allan for a short period of time to ensure his condition remained stable. Over the next few days, Marsh taught Allan about some of the gifts demigod possessed, as well as a few unique to children of Eros, having him use his abilities in small exercises with various, often comical, results.
The day he was let out of the facility, Allan was returned his possessions- his clothes, some personal effects, and a simple package from the police department containing his foster father's Bronze Katana. Allan also received another 2 sealed packages signed out to him, both of which, Marsh explained, were birthday gifts sent from his Godly parent-a Bronze Bow with arrows and a quiver in one, and a silver ring and necklace in the other. As the pair left, Allan decided to put his gifts to use, slaughtering the birds that had tormented him for years with his katana before leaving for the airport.
Allan embarked on the journey to America with Marsh, barely escaping a scythian draenae( a relative of the one his foster father killed posing as an attendant) that attempted to kill him in the airport by charming the flight staff into letting him and his protector into the cargo area of their flight, allowing them to get away and reach Camp Half-Blood relatively unscathed.
- Children of Eros can manipulate the thoughts of a person for a short period of time in order to make them able to only think about the person or thing they love or favor most. Once used on a person it becomes ineffective on that person for a moderate amount of time.
- Children of Eros have the ability to focus an emotional energy beam out of their love, which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Eros can cause people of the gender they are attracted to, to lose all desire to attack them for a short time (in the case being that they are bisexual or pansexual etc it would be only people with the same gender of their current or most recent partner). Once the child is attracting someone, they cannot attack. So the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Eros can generate a veil of the emotional energy from the feeling of love, the veil will protect them from damage for a short time, but cannot be used if the child does not have the love to fuel it.
- Children of Eros cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them, they also attract people of the same gender that consider themselves gay or lesbian.
- Children of Eros are innately proficient archers.
- Children of Eros have a partial resistance to charmspeak, charm-touch etc.
- Children of Eros can detect emotional ties between different people, if they’re lovers, friends etc. and can find out about someone’s previous partners, including: if they had sex, and how long the relationship lasted. They can also easily tell their sexuality and ideal partner, it works better the more emotionally concerned the child of Eros is for the target.
- Children of Eros can manipulate the feeling of love of people by either removing it or increasing it towards themselves or other people. This is temporary and requires a lot of energy, although using it towards oneself requires less than if it were towards other people. Ex: They can make someone love and admire them, or hate them, or make best friends hate each other, or two enemies feel love for eachother.
- Children of Eros can infuse emotional love magic into their arrows or any other weapon in their possession, if the weapons hits the intended target, the target will temporarily fall in love with the first object or person they see for a moderate time. After which, the target is immune to further use of it for the rest of the fight. (Note:The Love magic works better when used with arrows though.)
- Children of Eros can decrease or increase someone’s lust, such as increasing a desire for sexual intercourse or simply wiping it out. An increase in sexual desire can be resisted by sheer willpower and will only last for a short time, this depends on the magnitude of the target’s sexual desire before it was attempted to be altered.
- Since their father was depicted as a winged god, children of Eros can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros can infuse magic into their grasp, and ‘charm-touch’ another person into doing their will or revealing a secret to them. The person will remain under the control of the charm-touch for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, and the child of Eros must touch the skin of the person they want to affect. ‘Charm-touch’ is considered more powerful and can override charmspeak due to the fact the user must make physical contact with the target.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros are now able to channel their loving emotional energies to construct combative and non-combative objects, formed one at a time and no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, which takes on beautiful, magnificent and seemingly harmless appearances depending on the user's preferences. They can also create semi-living constructs under the user’s complete control. However, their ability to use the power, and control the construct, is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions that are like hate or malice. As these emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros can feed off the love they’ve given or received in their lives and become an embodiment of love. This would make them more powerful, immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over emotional energy they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they would lack the ability to even move for some time.
- In some cases Children of Eros tend to be fiercely loyal and compassionate to their loved ones, friends, and family. In other cases, they love creating romantic strife. Cheating on partners, seducing others already in relationships etc.
- Children of Eros tend to be very flirty and attractive, causing them to retain a youthful skin/hair/facial appearance than others after completing puberty.
- Children of Eros tend to be very mischievous and cunning, often seen making plans to prank or matchmake other campers.
- Children of Eros typically get along with children of Aphrodite.
- 3, 6, 9 powers are locked.
Currently Single, but Lopezsylvia45 has called DIBS... I think...