Allie is a very shy, serious, mature girl. When it comes to her brother, she is very protective and cares deeply for Alexander. If anythings happens to him, she will not know what to do.
Allie and Alexander's dad Milton was an Electrician. One day he caught a certain woman eye he didn't know she was a goddess yet, he could see through the mist. They went out for awhile and fell truly in love. One night they had sex. The next day, she was gone. Milton went looking all over for her but she had totally disappeared. He went back to the hous eand say a sticky note, telling him she was a goddess. Milton was shocked.
9 months later two babies appeared at his doorstep. He thought they were from the goddess and raised them as their own. When they were old enough for elemtary school, Alexander started too see strange monsters but thought it was just someone trying to get back at him for his pranking. The next day Alexander made fake, life-sized crafts of himself in arts and crafts. When him and Allie were walking home a hellhound came and tried to chase them he told Allie to run. He put the life-sized crafts of himself around him and tried to confuse hellhound but, failed. He ran away from the hellhound just in time before the hellhound found him. But, once he came form his hiding place, all he saw was gold dust. On their 16th birthday, Allie and Alexander received presents two daggers for Allie and a sword for Alexander. They asked their dad about these gifts and he replied that they were family heirlooms. They went out for a little bit then they all saw another hellhound. The hellhound chased them until an arrow came out of nowhere and lodged itself into the hellhounds head. A satyr came and told their dad he would take them to Camp Half-Blood. When they arrived, the satyr told them to just walk through the entrance and they would be okay. They bothed looked at each other and shruged. They reluctantly stepped through the entrance. The both of them figured that this would be good after all.
- Children of Apate have the minor ability to create illusions of attacks so realistic that they are most likely to catch an enemy off guard; however, if they miss they are left vulnerable to counterattack.
- Children of Apate are able to command a weapon to go against it's master's will. However, they cannot command a weapon bigger than them. Also, the master of the weapon can resist the will of the weapon. Once the effect has wore off, the weapon is immune to further effects of it.
- Children of Apate are able to make the objects in a small area shift appearance or location, confusing those who will see it. While the skill is in effect, it continuously drains the user.
- Children of Apate are able to trick charging enemies to face the opposite directions and charge at those directions instead. The more enemies and the longer the distance, the more it drains the demigods. After the effects have wore off, enemies will be immune to further effects of it for the battle.
- Children of Apate are innately able to see through lies, illusions or any form of deceit, as they are innately so well skilled with deceit themselves.
- Children of Apate have the innate ability to confuse, mislead or deceive others for a short time, the longer they try and keep up with the lies/deceptions, the more energy it drains
- Children of Apate are able to make a fake copy of an object not bigger than them, but they must clearly imagine the object in their minds for it to completely imitate the original object. Also, if the original object possess magical properties or whatsoever, the imitation will not copy those properties.
- Children of Apate can use their powers to lure someone into lying or coming into agreement with them when they truly don't want to without the person influenced even noticing. The bigger the lie, the more power drained. A person with a strong will can fight this, and most will remember being deceived shortly after.
- Children of Apate are able to mimic sounds or the voice of a person or creature they already heard speaking or making noise. The quality of the mimicry depends on the focus and skill level of the user.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apate can create illusions in order to twist other's perception of reality or make everyone around them see something that isn't really there. However, the illusion isn't physical and therefore is only a trick of sight. The bigger the change in perception, the more power drained. They can also delude single individuals in the same fashion.
6 Months After Character is Made (Will be avaliable March 27, 2013)
- Children of Apate are able to make a copy of their body, that they are mentally connected to, but cannot interact with its physical environment. It can be used to spy on others, bring back intel, distract others, carry messages, etc. It drains the user moderately.
9 Months After Character is Made (Will be avaliable June 27, 2013)
- Children of Apate are able to make a copy of their body, that they are mentally connected to. It is essentially a real copy of themselves, with all their powers to a weakened extent and can actually interact with their surroundings, however while the copy is active the user is entirely incapacitated. While the copies are active, the user is drained, so the longer the copy is active the more they are drained. Once the copy is gone, they must wait a substantially long time before making another copy.
- Children of Apate tend to be treacherous, fond of treachery or amused by it.
- Children of Apate are cunning, sly and uneasily fooled.
- Children of Apate are very good liars and at making alibis.
- Children of Apate are good at forging signatures and hacking systems.
- Children of Apate have deceit "intuitions", meaning they may have a hunch if someone will try to deceive them. However, their predictions may not be accurate every time.
|Apate||Mother||Allie has a few deep feeling for her but, not many. She respects her for as she brought her and Alexander into this world and she can bring them out.|
|Milton||Father||Allie has almost the same deep feelings for her father as Alexander. He has taken them under his wing and raised them to be today.|
|Alexander||Twin Brother||Allie has very deep feelings for Alexander. He has saved her from a hellhound and loves him even if he pushes her buttons.|