Ambrogio is a shy person, usually shrinking away from people rather than talking to them. He, although a protector of mice, sometimes hesitates when it comes to protecting animals from intimidating forces, even mice. However, whenever somebody insults the dignity of mice, he is ready to retort with a comeback, being that Apollo created him to defend mice, even if he's a bit hesitant to put himself in danger or even be the center of attention.
Ambrogio came to camp June 9th 2014. Before, he had been traveling all over the world and sometimes on Mount Olympus, either protecting mice for Apollo or idly enjoying himself. He came to camp because he wanted a place to learn about how life was for demigods, and there were enough mouse nymphs all over the world that he didn't need to travel for a while. He is, however, liable to go travel again at any time. (OOC: Since I created two animal nymphs within three days of each other, once they both get to one month old, they will be traveling one at a time, while one of the pair always is at camp if the other is traveling. Example: Kinyonga is traveling, Ambrogio is at camp. Two weeks afterwards, Ambrogio is traveling, Kinyonga is at camp.) For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the years, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals. These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them. When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.==Photo Album==
As I mentioned above, I plan for Ambrogio and Kinyonga to both develop while they are traveling and while they are at camp, both through character interaction and apparent growth during their travels. I might even start up a "tracker" on my profile saying what each nymph is doing. I plan for Ambrogio, however, as an individual, to become more bold and outspoken, and to stand up for himself if he gets pushed around, and to also teach him about life as a demigod (although he is not and will not become one) by not only finding him friends but to also find him a girlfriend.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. They also have a special, stronger, connection with other animal nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Their senses of smell, sight and hearing are more enhanced, enabling them to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
- They are able to summon animals to aid them, they have the best control over their own animal type
- Each type of animal nymph has their life force attached to that species, so if a species were to go extinct the nymph would die
- Each nymph is able to change into the type of animal they are, and only that type. So the bear nymph could not turn into a mouse, but it could turn into a grizzly, black bear, polar bear, etc.
- While In animal form they have all the normal abilities of the animal. So if they are a hawk they can fly.
- While in regular nymph/person form, they only retain passive characteristics/traits from the animal. So if they are a hawk, perhaps they are claustrophobic in enclosed spaces, but they cannot fly
|Apollo||Creator||Will I ever meet you?|