He is happy and ready for anything. To new people he will try to brightne their day and hates to make them sad. Also he never had much human contact so not too much social skills either. But inside he is a complete romantic.
Feodore was born on 22 April 1981 in Athens, Greece. His father (Alexander) was a soldier in the Greek army and Feodore's mother (Adra) was an heiress to a wealthy estate. As you might expect they fell in love at first sight and had a little afair while he was stationed in the city. Adra's father was't happy to find out she was pregnant. He was able to pull some strings send Rick back into battle, but on a suicide mission which ended with him being killed.
Adra didn't find out what happened to Alexander until a year after Feodore was born. After she found out she killed herself in grief. That left Adra's father without any children and only one illegitimate son, so he choose to keep Feodore as his heir. Feodore grew up thinking his mother died giving birth to him so he looked up to his gradfather as a fager figure.
Feodore was taught at a young age that his grandfather was always right and to never lie to his gradfather. Feodore wasn't loved by his grandfather much but he still enjoyed spending time with him. At 9 Feodore was taken to a private school to be taught, there he grew more social and made friends easily. And by 13 he was well know by everybody at his school.
His grandfather was getting sick when Feodore turned 16 and at 17 Feodore's grandfather died. Feodore was given the family fortune in his grandfathers will, also a diary that had belonged to Adra. Feodore read the diary and was grief-stricken to learn what his grandather did. This led to Feodore drinking lots of alcohol and not letting anyone see him. One night Feodore was contemplating suicide when Melinoe appeared. Feodore thought she was just a Hallucination, but they ended up having a one night stand.
After getting over what had happened Feodore sold his childhood home and immigrated to Russia. There he brought a log cabin far from any human contact and choose to live there. But 9 months after his one night stand Melinoe arrived at Feodore's doorstep with Feodore's son. She explained to him that she was a Greek goddess and that Feodore's son would be a demigod. After he got over all the shock Feodore took his son in and Melinoe left only saying she would be sending a styr to take her son to somewhere safe when she thinks he would be ready.
Ambrose grew up with Feodore quoting stories about his grandmother and grandfather from Adra's diary. Ambrose was also a bit nocturnal and would fall asleep looking at the stars. Even though Feodore never took Ambrose to school he taight him evrything he would need to know from survival skills to how government's work. At 5 Ambrose loved to be with animals and liked to watch an animals spirit leave it's body. At 8 Ambrose got into trapping and hunting. At 12 Ambrose was as strong as an ox but still looked as pittyful as a puppy.
One day while collecting wood a man came out of the bushes with goat legs. Ambrose dropped the load of wood and ran to his father. Feodore talked to the man and he introduced himself as the styr Melinoe sent to take Ambrose to a safe place. After a lot of talking Feodore finally convinced Ambrose to go woth the styr. Then on the next good day Ambrose left to America with his styr guardian. When they reached to camp without any monsters Ambrose was immediately claimed by Melinoe. Now Ambroses new life could start.
- Children of Melinoe, while intangible, have the ability to possess an object for a short time and then attack with it; if the object is struck, they are expelled from it.
- Children of Melinoe have the ability to become intangible for short periods; making them immune to attacks but also unable to attack naturally.
- Children of Melinoe have the ability to transform a weapon into an intangible state for a short time, making it so no one can touch it, this can also work on other small, non combative objects, like books, etc.
- Children of Melinoe are innately able to talk to and command ghosts, they can also help ghosts with any unfinished business that is keeping them tethered. They can also use this ghost to spy for them, or gather information.
- Children of Melinoe have the ability to summon a single poltergeist which will fight for them for a short time.
- Children of Melinoe have the ability to summon a banshee, which will instantly begin wailing and stun anyone who is not intangible for a short time before vanishing.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Melinoe, while intangible, can travel in this manner as a ghost would, disappearing and appearing in another location, however the travel drains the user considerably
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Melinoe, while intangible, have the ability to possess others and in doing so, they gain temporarily control over their body and can cause them to attack others nearby, however, the person being controlled has the ability to resist if they are forced to attack themselves, for a very short time; the child of Melinoe is then extremely drained of energy and will not be able to fight or even move for a moderate time.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Melinoe have the ability to summon a host of ghosts (up to 10) which will fight for them for a short time and is immune to all attacks. Though the ghost is intangible, they can use their ghostly powers to throw stuff. They can also use this ghost to spy for them, or gather information.
- They are not easily scared by things that go bump in the night
- They usually enjoy talking to ghosts
- They often have a rather melancholly nature
|Feodore||Father||I love him and his stories|
|Melinoe||Mother||I wish I could meet her|
|Alexander||Grandfather||He was truly in love with grandmother|
|Adra||Grandmother||She wrote such lovley stories|
|The Kiwi's||Friends||We are a group of friends, and like to have fun together|
|Wren||Girlfriend||I love her. She's the grass beneath my feet, the air I breath and the colour I see. I have made a promise to her parents to protect her, and that I shall|
|Peter||Son/Erotios||I love him like a son|