Her mother, Idylla met her father while she was working in a flower shop. He walked in and wanted to buy some roses. Of course, Idylla had no idea that he was a god but fell instantly in love with the mysterious man. When their eyes met, they fell instantly in love with one another. The man asked her to dinner and she happily said yes. They started seeing each other and when Idylla found out she was pregnant she told Ambrosine's father. He disappeared for a few weeks but came back before Ambrosine was born. He told her mother that he was a god and the child was going to be a demigod. Then left Idylla with a sword for the unborn child. He stayed with her until she was close to giving birth, then he left her. While Ambrosine was growing up she had no idea of the gods existence but whenever she brought up the matter of her father, Idylla would not talk of him. Fine, Ambrosine thought. If she wanted to tell me of him she would. She had quite a happy childhood, except for having ADHD but she learned to live with it. When Ambrosine turned 13, things started to happen. Odd men kept on looking at her while she was walking with her mother. It scared her. She had always been timid and secluded but she didn't like this at all. One day, she came home from school and saw her mother crying. Ambrosine tried to calm her but Idylla told her to go to the basement and take the sword from there and get out of her house. Ambrosine was terrified and did what her mother said, leaving with the clothes on her back and the sword strapped to her side. Only later did she know why her mum sent her away. Her mum sent her away so she didn't get hurt. She was walking through the woods one day when a boy ran straight into her. "Get up!" he told her, grabbing her arm, "Run!" She didn't budge. She studied the boy. He was around her age with cropped ginger hair and dark green eyes. He had a pleading look in his eyes that was only matched by the scream she heard. When she turned, she saw a cyclops holding the mangled body of a dead girl. Her hands shook, her fear consuming her but she did something even she didn't suspect. She drew her sword. It felt right in her hands and her instincts took over and she started to slash randomly at the cyclops' body. It took her a few minutes to notice the boy was helping her with a dagger. He was obviously trained with it. Together they took the beast down and it turned to dust. Ambrosine sheathed her sword and saw the boy was looking at her with his mouth open. "You.... you're a demigod....", he told her. She asked him what it was after they buried the dead girl's body. The girl had been very pretty with caramel colored curls that fell to her waist and emerald green eyes. He told her that a demigod was a half-god half-human. For some reason she believed him and he told her he would take her to Camp Half-Blood. She agreed and he explained everything that had happened to him. His sister had run away from camp with no weapon and he had tracked her here but he was too late. The boy tried to shake it off but there was a sadness in his voice that would probably never disappear. A few nights from then, they were camping out. The boy, who had introduced himself as Callion (meaning handsome) told her that camp was only a mile from where they were, if you headed directly east. She fell asleep to be only woken by Callion's screaming. "RUN!" he yelled at her. "GET TO CAMP, LEAVE ME, GET OUT OF HERE!" She hated yelling so she ran in the direction Callion told her to and found camp in half an hour. She never saw Callion again but she had reached camp at 13.
- Children of Notus have the ability to create gusts of hot wind which slow the movements of all effected by them as well as slowly burning anyone hit by the wind.
- Children of Notus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Notus have the ability to create a dense fog which obstructs the view of everyone nearby which dissipates after a short time.
- Children of Notus are able to create a small localised rain storm, combined with winds, they can use this to not only soak their opponents, but drive rain into them, distracting them and slowing them down, however anyone standing within the area will get wet, friend or foe
- Children of Notus are stronger in the warm summer months.
- Children of Notus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Notus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Notus have the ability to bring pure water to a boil at will using a hot breeze.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Notus have the ability to call upon a focused heat storm which burns a small area drying out all plant life inside it; anyone standing inside the effects of the storm may be scaled by the heat, the longer they stand in the effected area, the worse the scald. The area can not be any more than two to three times the size of the user.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Notus are able to surround themselves with a tornado/funnel of wind, no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, this can be used to block some projectiles or at least slow them down, as well as knock back enemies. They can also use this to surround an enemy, trapping them within the funnel for a short time, the longer the user holds the tornado/wind funnel the more energy it drains.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Notus have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a state a pure steam for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks and anything they touch is intensely burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time.
- Children of Notus are often ambidextrous, a trait they share with children of Boreas.