Arendelle seriously lacks empathy. She's fierce and despite of everything that she's been through, she tries to stay strong and tough. Her father is forcing her to be like steel strong. She's often misunderstood and no one usually listens to her so she stays away in most conversations. She always gets ignored by her father yet he keeps on telling her that pain makes people change and grow stronger but how he does it is already extreme. Deep inside, Arendelle is gentle if she could manage it, kind and acts in the most logical way. However, at times, she can be fairly unpredictable especially when the moon is up, thus, making her quite dangerous.
For the past fifteen years of my life, I lived together with a madcap and harebrained father, Samson Lumenite, in Chicago, Illinois with a nice Stepmom and ultra weirdo... stepbrother? We're not even related in any case. No. A crazy, mad war historian and former police chief commander (got fired due to his mental disturbances) had unusually caught the attention of a pretty astronomer/astrologer (goddess) when he was sitting by the shore gazing at the moon. Then they dated and all those stuff until the crappy woman left me at his doorstep. He was outraged to have a kid but he was too 'soft' to just leave me in foster care or dump me in his trashbin so he raised me not too cruelly unlike my brother, but rather, in ways to make me 'tough and strong'.
But it was hard for me in school. Aside from the fact that I was severely ADHD and dyslexic, they kept on offending me with whispers about my father, mad, mental, crazy. It was hard not to punch them in the face. I was often kicked out on every school so I decided to study by myself. When things started to crumble for me and the fact that everyone seemed to start making me an outcast, it was hard to solely ignore and annoy Miles, my 'stepbrother', since I had no one now. Not even Dad. He had it easy, so quiet and mysterious. But before I could even talk to him without hurting him, he and Stepmom left and I'm alone in this world. When stepmom finally died out of severe anemia, I felt really sorry for his loss. After the funeral, I tried to persuade Dad to welcome him back afterall, where will he go to? But he refused.
Instead, Dad started to take me to Master Homer, a talented painter and swordsman according to Dad. So I started taking archery and swordfighting lessons with him. My life had it's great turning point after thirteen years when a weird huge rottweiler came barging in and trashing our house when Dad and I were having a talk. I froze when it came near and Dad killed it with a clean slash. Dad gave up hiding and told me the truth. That huge rottweiler was a hellhound. Both of us are demigods in Greek mythology. Our parents are gods and goddesses. They train to survive at Camp Half Blood. I fainted. No wonder there are always mess on every part of the house. The aftermath of their every battle.
I woke up in the car and Dad was furiously fending off a -no- plural... what are they called? Giant scorpions? At first, I thought I was dreaming, so helpless and dazed just watching Dad fight like a demon with that red aura. I desperately searched for any weapon at the backseat and found a silver bow and a quiver of arrows and a sword. I took the bow and helped Dad shoot the scorpions' vulnerable undersides. We fought them off but Dad was stung. He told me to get some ambrosia and nectar that he packed so that he'd be healed. Then we continued and pursued to camp after so many monster attacks. But none as fierce and deadly as we came across a manticore at the foot of Half Blood Hill. Tired, bruised and bleeding, we were at the brink of death in fighting a single monster when we had dealt numerous monster groups. I was nearly bit by the monsters if Miles and Master Homer didn't arrive and helped. Despite after so many things we've done to Miles, he helped. They helped.
When Miles was creeping behind to slice off its head, the manticore seemed to have sensed his presence that he was about to sting him if I hadn't intercepted and got stung for his sake. Miles almost went crazy and started yelling up ahead. I can't remember the details. All I see are blurry patches of orange colors marching in, yelling orders, metallic clangs then darkness. The next thing I knew, was waking up in a completely new place. Infirmary. Camp Half Blood.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to form weapons out of pure moonlight which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. Non-combative objects can also be made out of this, but cannot generate any electricity as moonlight does not have any working parts.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to focus an intense beam of moonlight which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to create a protective dome of pure solid moonlight which will defend them from attacks for a short time.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to bend the moonlight around them, concealing them for a short time. If the child attacks while in this state, it automatically wears off. So the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Pandia can see perfectly at night as if it were day.
- Children of Pandia are innately stronger at night.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to generate moonlight to shine so bright that it can blind the beholders for a short period of time or just light up areas for allies, depending on how bright it is. They can create sources of moonlight from a distance and command them to maintain it’s form for a moderate time, but the light cannot be bright enough to harm anyone’s eyes to exist that long.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to use the gravity pull of the moon to slow down enemies giving them a high chance to avoid an opponent’s attack or prevent an opponent from avoiding one of the user’s attacks.
- Children of Pandia are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate, since the moon has power over the tides. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to Moonlight Travel, to merge with natural moonlight or moonlight they created themselves and teleport to another source of moonlight. The further the distance traveled, the more energy is drained.
- As their mother was the goddess of the nourishing dew, children of Pandia have the ability to force the temperature within a 15 meter radius of them to reach dew point, condensing all the atmospheric water vapour into water droplets and drenching those in the vicinity. The user is immune to the attack, but their allies are endangered.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Pandia receive an enhancement in their powers over gravity. They can enchant themselves, others and nearby objects to become detached from gravity for a short time. People who aren’t willingly freed from gravity can only float a few feet into the air, while the user and their allies can completely fly at their own will. Items under the enchantment can also be crushed by intensifying gravity’s hold on them. They cannot use this to perform overwhelming feats such as crushing buildings.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Pandia can turn their moonlight into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 4 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. Tools may be telekinetically moved by the user’s mind. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Pandia have the ability to shed their flesh into pure moonlight, granting them the ability to fly and everything they touch intensely burns. Their existing lunakinetic abilities are stronger in this state. The longer they maintain this form, the more energy it drains. When they revert back to their original form, they are drained greatly and cannot even move or could even faint from exhaustion.
- Children of Pandia are typically more active during night time especially when the moon is full. Also being in better moods at night and disliking the day.
- Children of Pandia often grow up to make great astrologists and enjoy studying constellations.
- Children of Pandia have been known to take interest in ayurvedic practices due to its association with astrology.
- Children of Pandia nearly always have innate knowledge on the phases of the moon. Ex: They'd be able to tell if the following night will have a full moon and when a new moon will begin.