Wishes she wasn't, but...
Bianca is quiet,and believes in equality for all. However, she has anger management problems. She can be calm one minute and burst the next. She tries to control these but rarely succeeds. She has trouble with relationships of any kind as she has been through a lot. Her fatal flaw is not being able to trust anyone. Her fears include becoming handicapped (blind, deaf, paralyzed, etc.), being misled, and small spaces. She hates being touched. Whenever Bianca meets someone now, she uses her powers to go into their past to see if they're trustworthy
Long, platinum blond hair. Electric blue eyes that can change color depending on what language she's speaking or what she's reading (if that's ok). She wears a black and white as a symbol of her belief in equality. Bianca is short. She is calm, and rarely cracks a real smile.
Bianca was born into a horrible situation. After her mother left to return to her godly duties, her dad became depressed, even though he knew his lover had to leave someday. His depression spiraled out of control. John started drinking, doing occasional drugs, and beating Bianca whenever he felt like it. He spent his money on drugs, booze and gambling. Bianca rarely had food, and when she did, it was usually moldy or old. Bianca tried to called child services, but her father had friends wh o were sleazy policeman, preventing her from escaping. She tried to run away, twice, but she was caught both times. After the second time, he father was extremely drunk, so as punishment to her and pleasure for himself, he rapes her. Later that night Ariana clung to her only remaining items from her mother- a feather pen and a ring. She cried, "Why did you leave me with this monster mother?" She rubbed the ring and it started glowing. IN a flash, a leather journal appeared in her hands. She opened it and wrote get me out of here. With a flash she was outside her house. he father came running outside. "Dammit Bianca, I wasn't finished with you! Get back here you stupid bitch!" In that moment, Bianca felt angrier than she had ever felt before. Why had her mom left her? Why couldn't she be more strong. She felt her pen getting heavier in her hand. In an instant, it became a sharp short bladed sword. She had never used a weapon before, and did not know how to fight, so she threw it at her father. It missed, but suddenly it came flying back to her, almost like a boomerang. It floated next to her ring while she reached to grab it. She looked at the emerald and knew this ring was fueled by divine power. Her father had almost reached her at that point. Without looking, she threw her blade at her father. She kept her eyes closed as she heard the noise of a stab, then a groan, then a collapsing body. She opened her eyes to find her father dead, and her neighbor running towards her.
He neighbor hugged Bianca and told her it would be okay. Later that night, Bianca was told of her mother, and about the gods. Her neighbor revealed himself to be a satyr, and offered to take her to camp half blood. She asked if there was any other place half bloods went. He hesitantly explained about the Broken Covenant. Bianca stood up and said, "So my mother is a divine god, and she left me here with him all these years? She could have helped, could have saved me! But instead, she ignored me? Why would I want to help her?!" The satyr stood up, begging her to go to Camp. He put his hand on her shoulder. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed, and stabbed him with the knife. She fled the scene, desperately searching for the Broken Covenant. She had never even learned her neighbor's name. Finally, she found the place, and she begged and cried to be let in. And so begins her adventure in the BC.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to write/read weapons out of pure energy which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also write/read other objects that are for non-combative purposes
- Children of Mnemosyne can launch orbs of ink which burst upon striking the target, temporarily obscuring their vision. They can only launch three orbs of ink at a time.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to write/read a shield of pure energy, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to revert time around them for a short duration in order to dodge an attack that was unforeseen. After doing so, this ability cannot be used for a while.
- Children of Mnemosyne gain memory of the contents of any written text - such as a book or a webpage - as soon as they lay eyes on it. They would still have to learn what it all means, however.
- Children of Mnemosyne have an eidetic memory and can remember every detail of a previous fight with an opponent.
- Children of Mnemosyne can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Mnemosyne are able to force everyone around them within a 10-meter radius to remember and dwell on an event from their past that emulates a certain emotion from the affected. The child of Mnemosyne can choose which emotion they would like their targets to feel, be it anger, sadness, happiness, ecstasy or anything in or ecstasy. The user cannot hold the targets under their control for more than a few minutes, and the effects of the power can cause those around them to become positive and motivated from their happy memory
- Children of Mnemosyne can use descriptive insults used both against themselves and their opponents to gain a temporary boost in speed and strength. The longer they maintain this boost, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Mnemosyne can read/write wings into existence. This enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to travel back and forth in time, but they are unable to interact with or change past events they are only able to see the events play out. When they go forward in time they only see “possible” futures, that does not mean those future events will come to pass.
- Children of Mnemosyne can view the memories of another person that they can see, in real time. They may struggle to zero in on specific memories, however, and the target can notice and resist them if they are too forceful.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can temporarily rewrite details about the battlefield they are fighting on in order to alter it and gain an advantage over their opponent. This could include things like temporarily eliminating the shadows on a battlefield if they are fighting a child of Nyx or temporarily drying up the water if they are fighting a child of Poseidon. The change takes effect gradually and only lasts for a moderate time. The more complicated the wording of the change, and the less clear their description of it is, the more the user is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can manifest a person or creature from any book in order to temporarily fight alongside them. The manifestation cannot be larger than 2-3 the size of the user and will dissipate after a short time. The person cannot be overly powerful and the user will have a hard time moving while the manifestation is in place.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can morph into a state of pure imagination. This grants them flight, receive enhancement in some of their abilities (Offensive 1, Defensive 1, 3 Month and 6 Month) and invulnerability to attacks. This effect only lasts for a short time, leaving the user extremely drained and temporarily unable to move afterward.
- Children of Mnemosyne typically have excellent memories, unable to forget details from their past and are therefore immune to the effects of amnesia and other memory-related illnesses.
- Though most demigods struggle with dyslexia, children of Mnemosyne usually do so to a lesser extent because their mother is the goddess of the written word.
- Children of Mnemosyne can normally learn and decipher other languages incredibly easy. Ex: Hearing a woman speak Chinese would mean the user could somewhat understand even if they never heard the language before. If they then have a lengthy conversation with the woman in Chinese, they’d be considered fluent in the language afterward.
- Children of Mnemosyne often grow up to become great authors, English teachers, and historians.
Bianca likes food, as she was so deprived of it. She likes writing, singing, and crying. She loves birds, and often summons them with her pen and book.
People, chaos, men, her mother, her father, Camp Half Blood, boxers (the underwear, not the dog), dogs, touching, mold, an empty stomach.
Her ring is a storage space for her pen and book. When the ring is rubbed, they appear in her hands. He quill can transform into a short sword. The sword is attracted to the ring and once thrown, the sword will come back. The pen and journal can be used together (along with her powers) to be her greatest weapon.
|John Jenson||Father||Infinite Hatred|