Kind, annoying, talkative, caring, considers herself weird, confident,
Once upon a time there was a man named Cole Rose sitting in a cafe in Peoria, Illinois. He was a very handsome man. He was a wealthy business man. A woman walked into the cafe also. She was a goddess. They fell in love. They did the stuff and had a child named Blaire Annaliese Rose.
Though the happiness did not last long. The goddess left as soon as Blaire was born. Cole was left heartbroken.After years he went left to Europe and left Blaire with her nanny Gigi. Blaire was 8 at the time. She hated Gigi and only managed to make herself feel better by annoying other her which made her laugh. She was still considered a nice person. At age 9 her nanny died. Her father hired a new nanny.
Blaire was put on television and actually enjoyed the publicity. She went to a private school with a best friend named Harley. Harley was a satyr undercover. (Blaire didn't know this.) Then one day at age 12 on a fieldtrip. (her birthday was in few hours) She was attacked by some evil Cyclopes. Harley managed to get Blaire out of the school. He took her on a trip to camp.
The trip did not run smoothly. They were attacked by yet another pair of Cyclopes while they were close to camp. With great difficulty they diffeated the cyclopes. They then ran into camp the second Blaire turned 13.
AppearanceShe has golden blonde hair that sometimes looks sort of sandy. She has piercing sea blue eyes that are large. She is 5'5. She dresses fairly normal for an Aphrodite kid. She normally dresses in loose clothes like sweatshirts and pants. She likes to wear different colors.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of the opposite gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time.
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plum of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it.
- Children of Aphrodite can intoxicate people of the opposite gender with pheromones in order to get them to do their bidding; any attempt to use the person to harm anyone (including their own person) will break their control.
- Children of Aphrodite can bring upon a state of ecstasy to another person, making them become dazed for a short time.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to alter and control clothes and make-up
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite have a minor ability to sway a person’s feelings, causing them to feel a slight amount of love for another person; the final choice to act on the love is, however, out of their control.
- Can speak French the language of love.
|Cole Rose||Father||I hate him. He left me with the nannies|
|Gigi Jiki||Nanny||I hate her so I annoyed her. I think that's why she commit suicide. Not sure though|
|Nanny number 2||Nanny||Same as above minus suicide|
|Aphrodite||Mother||How am I supposed to know?|
|Colette Tyler||Friend, half sister||She's awesome! She got me eaerrings!|
|Automaton 135||Neutral||Talk about awkward|
|Blair Marie FireHeart||Friend||She's amazing! She got me a sword! We have the same name!|
|Hank||Boyfriend||He's the whole package. Hot, kind, sweet, romantic, strong, tough, and lovable!|
Talkin' That by Cher Lloyd is her anthem.