Bluebelle 'Belle' Lakeland
Daughter of Persephone
Flower Nymph (This character belongs to Apolloskid
||Christopher Lakeland (father)|
Persephone's Cabin (half-siblings)
In London there was a small florist business owned by Christopher Lakeland, who attracted Persephone. After a quick relationship Persephone had to leave. Then nine months later she brought a girl wrapped in a blue cloth with a bluebell, immediately Chris knew she must be named Bluebelle. When Bluebelle started school she was teased about her name because she was amongst children with plain and boring names. Her dad said they were jealous, but Bluebelle knew they were just doing it to be spiteful. AT age six she decided just to go by Belle. She did make one friend a girl two years older than her with just as bad name, Reese Prince.
They became best friends and did everything together, although Belle didn't know about Reese's past.
A couple of years later they went on a trip to Hampton Court, and in the maze, a harpy attacked. It killed her and Reese, but Persephone decided that she deserved a chance, so transformed her into a flower nymph and took her to camp where she now lives.
Bluebelle who prefers to go by the name of Belle, is playful and extremely chatty. Bluebelle hates being asked about her history.
She has long wavy blonde hair that she pins flowers into. She wears a simple white dress like her best friend Reese Prince. Bluebelle has blue eyes.
- They the ability to create a massive wall of flowers, roughly two to three times the size of the user, as a shield, although will instantly begin to die away following its creation.
- They can turn inanimate objects into a flowers for a short time, this can be used for a multitude of purposes. The larger the object the more draining it is, they have the most power over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- They have the ability to shoot multiple thorns out from their hands which can inflict pain on their opponents and distract them.
- They have the innate ability to talk flowers to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death, they have the most power over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- They Can create flowers from nothing, the larger the flower the more drain on the user, they have the strongest control over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- Their life force is attached to a flower, the further they go from it, the weaker they get, eventually if they go too far they'll die, in some cases, depending on the size of their life source, it can be potted for transport to a new location
- Depending on the type of flower their life force is attached to, they retain minor characteristics of the flower.
- They have the ability to transform people into large flowers of their choosing; this effect does not last long, they have the most power over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- They have the ability to turn into the flower that their life force is attached to
- They are excellent gardeners.
- They are generally happier in the spring and summer months, and more solemn/melancholy in the fall and winter months.
- They usually smell of whatever flower they are attached to
Relationships & Life at Camp
Relationships & Life at Camp