I am spunky and playful and love an adventure. I am a bit girly, and have a talent for music, inherited by my mother, a musician . I also has a mighty arm for archery, also inherited from my father.
Laura Fletcher took a job at a young age as a counseler at a music camp. She loved her job, and continued on it for many years. One clear night, she took her guitar and took a walk out to the lake. she sat on the peer playing a soft song and singing when there was suddenly a young man standing next to her. They talked for a while, he showed her his music skills, she showed him hers, and they bonded. Astraeus told Laura that he was a god, and he had to leave. he left for a few years then returned to be with Laura. They spent every summer after that together until I was born. Laura knew that Astraeus had to leave, but he promised he would return. He never returned in person, but he returned in dreams, in visions, and in thoughts.
As I grew up, I knew something was missing. at age six, I started realizing that all of my friends had fathers, but I didn't. my mom told me that "Daddy had to go away", and that he would come back someday. She knew that Astraeus would reveal himself to me someday and he did. Through my elementary and middle school years, my musical talent increased rapidly. I became wildy popular in school, and when I was 13, a music producer passed through town, it was me he wanted. He asked if we could move to Hollywood to record some demos, but it was then when mosters started attacking. my mother knew it had something to do with me being a Demigod. We hurried to Hollywood, when my mom thought it would be safer.
She finally had to tell me the truth. When all was revealed, I started seeing resemblances of things that had happened in my past. things that I couldn't possibly have done without my father's help. The attacks became more and more regular, until one day, we found help. I knew I needed help now. I closed my eyes and thought "Father, Astraeus , can you hear me?" I couldn't feel anything, but when i opened my eyes, a large black raven flew down and dropped a bow and quivers. I tried hard to defend off the monsters but even with my talent with the bow, I was still an untrained Demigod. then, a man who was a demigod saw that we were being attacked and came to our rescue. He asked my mom if she knew where camp half blood was, and she said no. The man took us to Camp Half Blood, and told me that I would be safe there. I now live at Camp Half Blood
- They have the ability to disappear at will, they can choose who to reveal their presence too, with the exception of Thanatos, Melinoe and Hades kids, who can see them regardless
- They can sense if someone is evil or good
- They are stronger at night, in the presence of Melinoe children, as well as the place where they died
- When they scream, humans in the basic vicinity freeze at the sound, or run in fright
- They can possess humans for a short period, but they cannot use this power to harm the possessed, the longer they maintain the connection, the more they are drained, if they remain within the possessed for too long, they'll need to recharge before becoming visible again
- They have telekinesis, moving objects with their minds, the larger the object or the longer the keep it within the air, the more energy that is drained
- They cannot be hared by most weapons, with the exception of silver and magic, which can cause their visible form to temporarily be disintegrated, until they have enough power to reform and appear again
- They can only appear in places they once went when they were alive
- When their energy is drained, they disappear to recharge, the longer they try and interact with the physical plane, the more energy that is drained, and the longer they will have to remain invisible to recuperate.
- Because they are ghosts, they are intangible
I have thick brown hair and blue-gray eyes. I also have pale skin and people say I have a "cute nose".