Brooklyn is described as tough as nails and also very protective. She can be somewhat of a tomboy, in that she doesn't buy into the usual expectations held for teenage girls; she scoffs at high school pretenses, doesn't seem to get on well with other girls, and holds her own against her male counterparts. Brooklyn is impulsive and tends to speak before she thinks, which can get her into trouble. She is a highly skilled manipulator with extremely questionable morals, she has proven she is willing to do anything to get what she wants and protect the people she loves, even at the expense of others' lives. Still, she does seem to value the ties of friendship, though highly selectively, and her desire to find her biological father suggests an inner vulnerability that she often covers up with provocative remarks and behavior.
Madison Marshall grew up in an unstable environment under her drunkard father. He constantly abused her verbally and physically during his flash rages whenever he was intoxicated with alcohol. There was no one to protect Madison whenever he slapped her across the face violently or when he raped her whenever he had the urge. Exhausted of his mistreatment of her, she ran away and became a wonderer of the streets during her youth.
Madison never settled down, as that was too dangerous to even consider. She constantly moved from place to place, finding food, shelter, work, etc.
She eventually found friends who traveled with her on a train that trailed across the country. Madison eventually adopted the nickname 'Alison' after encountering a country singer who shared the same surname as Madison. After much debate, the group decides to journey to California. There, 'Alison' meets a boy named Whitney (Palaemon) who she meet on the white-a relationship that quickly became intimate. However, little did she know that Whitney not only liked her, but he also was having an affair with one of the members in her group. Shocked and angry at this, Alison leaves her friends behind and eventually the group of teenage wonderers disbanded. After a month of wondering through Nevada, she discovered she was pregnant with Whitney's unborn child.of the golden state. The two became involved in
Alison soon adopted her old name 'Madison' and returned to nursing school at a local community college. Figuring out that she wouldn't be able to support her daughter finically, Madison sent Brooklyn to her close friend Justine Lutz.. After Brooklyn was born, Madison got her and continued on to
Brooklyn grew up in a privileged environment at the expense of Justine in. She attended a Catholic all girls school in the urban area. Brooklyn was well educated and mannered. Despite her youth, she was heavily involved in every aspect her school could offer. She was both inclined athletically and academically.
When Brooklyn reached the age of twelve, she joined her schools swimming team and won multiple awards. The same year. Brooklyn became interested in the theater and joined the school's drama club and almost always got the lead role in whatever play the school would perform.
Despite her success, Brooklyn found it difficult to. She often distanced herself from her classmates, but later became friends with the leader of the school's most exclusive clique, Erica Chamberlain.
For her thirteenth birthday, Erica invited Brooklyn and a couple of guys out to. When she arrived she didn't know where the others were, so she ventured off to find them. On the way, she encountered two black puppies. She followed them into a mirror house, then they transformed into two massive black Hellhounds.
Brooklyn frightened attempted to run out of the mirror house, but couldn't find the way out. An arrow whizzed by her and hit one of the Hellhounds. She turned around to see Erica holding a bow in her hand surrounded by two others. One holding a sword and the other holding a bronze spear in hand.
Erica shoot the Hellhound in the shoulder and grabbed Brooklyn while the other two fought off the monster. Brooklyn who was overwhelmed fainted and was hauled by Erica to a chariot. After the two boys defeated the monster, Erica summoned pegasus to fly the chariot, and together the rode to Long Island, New York to reach Camp.
Brooklyn later woke up while the chariot was still in mid-air. Erica explained what was happening. That Brooklyn and her were both the daughters of Greek goddesses. At camp, she received her weapons.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to grow multiple rows of shark teeth and then dislocate their jaws in order to attack with them.
- Children of Palaemon, while in shark form, become thick skinned and are resistant to physical attacks.
- Children of Palaemon, can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Palaemon have a slightly higher resistance to burns.
- Children of Palaemon heal faster while in the water
- Children of Palaemon are innately effected by blood and when they smell it, will normally go into a frenzied rage and attack whoever is at the source of the blood.
- Children of Palaemon can innately breathe underwater.
- When they are in the water in their normal form (not shark form) they, and everything they touch, stays or becomes dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to devour blood in order to increase their speed of healing for a short time.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to call for the assistance nearby sharks.
- Children of Palaemon are able to, while in water, transform into any currently living species of shark. The longer they remain in this form, the more energy it drains and the longer the break they need between transformations.
- Children of Palaemon, usually prefer to be near and/or in the water.
- Children of Palaemon, generally enjoy water sports, and are excellent swimmers.
|Justine Lutz||Adoptive Mother||Adores|