Callypso is very passionate when she talks about gods or mundane humans. She doesn't hate the gods, but she does hate humans. She thinks the gods have more power than they can handle and need to be taken down a notch. But when she is alone with Kane or someone she loves, she is very sweet and loving. Calypso is the little one out Kane and herself, but she wants to protect Kane as much as Kane wants to protect her.
How They Met: Olivianda was a party animal, and she didn't believe in long term relationships. At a party one night she met a very hansome man and took him home. They had a very long and entertaining night together (if you know what I mean) and to her surprise he was there in the morning when she woke up. He tried to keep in touch with her, but she thought he was crazy when he started talking about her being pregnant and him being a god. A week later she discovered that he was right, at least about her being pregnant. She decided she wouldn't keep them, but she didn't have money for an abortion so nine months later she put two beautiful babies up for adoption, naming them Kane and Calypso.
Growing up: From day one Kane and Calypso's life was crap. All they had were each other. Every so-called home they lived in was an abusive one and Kane took all the beatings, to protect his sister Calypso. At school, life wasn't any better. They lived in a very religious town and all the students believed they were witches, all because they could communicate with each other in an explainable way. Also because unexplainable events would happen to them or the people around them. When they were twelve a "priest" stopped Calypso when she was walking to school alone (which was rare, but Kane had gotten sick) and pulled her into his church. He suddenly changed into this tall monster with one eye. Calypso tried to fight it off to no avail. Right when she thought she was going to die, her brother ran in with a golden pocket knife and stabbed the beast it the back with an electric currrent running through the knife.The cyclops fell to his knees dropping calypso, suddenly Kane was able to move faster and he was quickly infront of the cyclops. He threw his knife at the beast's eye blinding it. Suddenly a lightning bolt hit the cyclops (this was unknowingly caused by calypso at the time) he fell to the ground temporarly passed out. Kane took that advantage and stabbed it in the chest. It died and turned to dust. Kane had no idea how the knife ended up in his pocket or how he knew Calypso was in trouble. He just heard a familiar voice in his head and he listened to it. Calypso and himself had no idea how kane had so much power suddenly and where the lightning bolt came from. After that strange and terrifying event they went to school and was attacked again... this time by a human. A boy at there school decided it was time to get rid of "the demons" and tried to strangle Kane when he was getting water. Kane was still carrying his knife, so stabbed the boy and killed him. But, the boy was just a distraction.
All the while, Calypso was being molested by the dead boy's best friend. After killing the boy, Kane felt that weird pull again, telling him that his sister was in trouble. Kane followed it and found Calypso in the girl's bathroom.When Kane finally got to her she was laying on the floor crying. Her shirt and skirt was ripped and she was sitting in a small puddle of blood. When he looked in the stall she was pointing at he found a dead boy who looked as if he'd been electrocuted. Calypso said that she did it, but didn't mean to. That was the breaking point for Kane. He decided they needed to leave. They ran out of school early, before anyone found the dead boys, but soon heard police sirens going towards their school. When they got home they were welcomed with a gun pointing at them. The woman who had been caring for them at the time was babbling about a dream and an angel named Hera saying they were demons and must die. The woman pulled the trigger, but somehow Calypso slowed it down sticking her hands out and yelling no, a large gust of wind came through and slowed all the actions of the woman down, including the bullet of the gun. Kane seeing a chance to dodge the bullet grabbed Calypso and jumped out of the way. The woman was still moving slow, so he walked right up to her and slit her thoat with the knife. Before anyone could come and find them with the dead woman, Kane and Calypso quickly backed their bags, took some food and money, and ran away into the forest.
Getting to camp: The way they got to camp is they followed the directions Kane got in a dream from Zeus.They tried to follow the directions to safety but got lost in the dark forest and met Liz Chase, a BC camper who told thim about the two camps (BC and CHB). They chose to go to BC instead of CHB, because they did not want to have to hide from humans and be the god/goddesses' lap dogs. Now they are hoping to join the section: Civitas Popularis.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to create small bolts of lightning that can be directed to strike near them; doing so drains them a moderate amount.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to flow an electrical current into any sort of metal weaponry which will shock anyone it strikes; the current can only be maintained while they are holding the weapon.
- Children of Zeus can send an electric current through their body which gives them the ability to move extremely fast for a short time; however, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to emanate a field of electrical energy which stuns anyone nearby them for a short time; while maintaining the field, they cannot move.
- Children of Zeus are innately resistant to both electricity and lightning.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Zeus are able to call to their aid a flock of birds, that will then help to either defend or attack, but only for a short time.
- Children of Zeus are able to cause a booming thunder to sound, that stuns an enemy for a few seconds.
- Children of Zeus generally make strong leaders.
- Children of Zeus are generally good at predicting the weather, as Zeus was also the god of weather.
- Children of Zeus are rarely afraid of heights.
- In some cases children of Zeus are prone to being claustrophobic, as they generally prefer open spaces.
|Kane||Twin Brother||I love him but he is a bit overprotective sometimes|
|Altair||Fiance (Dead)||I love him so much.I can't belive he is dead.|