Cambria is kind to everybody, even someone that dislikes her. She believes that everyone and everything has beauty inside and out and that people can change. She is still shaken from her history of Daniel and has a few trust and dating issues. She is innocent, naïve and a true leader. Cambria is also a social butterfly and loves talking to new people.
Charlotte Wilkins was one of the hottest fashion designers back in 1998; she was the owner of Wilkin Designs. This brand was popular for their unique and fashionable clothes and accessories. Eros was on Earth during one of the biggest fashion events, New York Fashion Week. Posing as a model, he automatically fell smitten with Charlotte who looked almost as gorgeous as his wife. The way she held herself and her elegant grace seduced him. Charlotte herself, was flustered when the handsome male model came forward and mustered up a conversation with her. The rest was history.
The two went on many dates before making love passionately on Valentine’s Day. When she woke up from the magical night she realized that the spot next to her was replaced by a leather bracelet. Saddened, Charlotte continued to work hard on her new designs but not realizing that she was pregnant until she threw up during the next fashion show. Then on November 3rd, Cambria Allison Wilkins was born. Cambria was a privileged girl living in the Big Apple. Her mom was always busy at work so she spent most of her times alone at the penthouse. Her genetics turned her into a beautiful girl who sparked many admirers. She was educated by tutors; one in particular was a demigod son of Athena named Joel. Joel suspected her of being a demigod, seeing that she had a strange aura around her. Many girls envied her because of her beauty and didn’t seize to bully her when she was diagnosed with Dyslexia. When she was six, a mysterious yet exotic woman sent her mother a letter. This letter was talking about Cambria’s demigod roots and the uses of the bracelet. It also said to bring her to Camp Half Blood when she was ready.
Cambria had a strange memory when she was 14. Walking through Central Park, a harpy was lured by her scent. Shrieking, Cambria tried her best to violently swat the creature but no one would come to her rescue. Scared to death she blacked out. Watching her from afar, Joel reached for his sword and slashed the monster quickly to ashes. Cambria recalled not remembering the whole battle, just little bits and pieces. Afterwards, Joel and her mom tried to block Cambria from the world of monsters. Charlotte was scared of her baby and wanted to protect her from all of the trouble. There were multiple attacks but Cambria was oblivious because Joel was always protecting her. The day after, Charlotte gave Cambria the bracelet and told her to always wear it. She was confused but wore it for her mother’s sake. Because of her sweetness and her good looks, she was very popular in high school. Unlike many of the girls in the school, Cambria respected herself and wanted to wait till she found the right guy. Finally she was 16 and a new boy moved into the penthouse next to her, his name was Daniel.
The two soon developed feelings and dated for a few months. At her birthday party, a drunken Daniel cornered her and assaulted her. It was impossible to get off because he was double her size and weight. Just when he was about to drag her off to the bed, Joel appeared and fought him. Daniel collapsed and the two escaped the apartment, going off to Charlotte’s home. Cambria was scared and didn’t want to ever see Daniel, but since they were neighbors they were bound to see each other again. Charlotte decided that she would send her to camp so that she’ll never see him and could learn to defend herself. Joel and Charlotte told Cambria off her real father and about the camp. She wanted a new start and agreed, after saying goodbye to her mother they went off. Joel hugged Cambria and wished her luck, watching as she passed the entrance.
- Children of Eros can manipulate the thoughts of a person for a short period of time in order to make them able to only think about the person or thing they love or favor most. Once used on a person it becomes ineffective on that person for a moderate amount of time.
- Children of Eros have the ability to focus an emotional energy beam out of their love, which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Eros can cause people of the gender they are attracted to, to lose all desire to attack them for a short time (in the case being that they are bisexual or pansexual etc it would be only people with the same gender of their current or most recent partner). Once the child is attracting someone, they cannot attack. So the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Eros can generate a veil of the emotional energy from the feeling of love, the veil will protect them from damage for a short time, but cannot be used if the child does not have the love to fuel it.
- Children of Eros cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them, they also attract people of the same gender that consider themselves gay or lesbian.
- Children of Eros are innately proficient archers.
- Children of Eros have a partial resistance to charmspeak, charm-touch etc.
- Children of Eros can detect emotional ties between different people, if they’re lovers, friends etc. and can find out about someone’s previous partners, including: if they had sex, and how long the relationship lasted. They can also easily tell their sexuality and ideal partner, it works better the more emotionally concerned the child of Eros is for the target.
- Children of Eros can manipulate the feeling of love of people by either removing it or increasing it towards themselves or other people. This is temporary and requires a lot of energy, although using it towards oneself requires less than if it were towards other people. Ex: They can make someone love and admire them, or hate them, or make best friends hate each other, or two enemies feel love for eachother.
- Children of Eros can infuse emotional love magic into their arrows or any other weapon in their possession, if the weapons hits the intended target, the target will temporarily fall in love with the first object or person they see for a moderate time. After which, the target is immune to further use of it for the rest of the fight. (Note:The Love magic works better when used with arrows though.)
- Children of Eros can decrease or increase someone’s lust, such as increasing a desire for sexual intercourse or simply wiping it out. An increase in sexual desire can be resisted by sheer willpower and will only last for a short time, this depends on the magnitude of the target’s sexual desire before it was attempted to be altered.
- Since their father was depicted as a winged god, children of Eros can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros can infuse magic into their grasp, and ‘charm-touch’ another person into doing their will or revealing a secret to them. The person will remain under the control of the charm-touch for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, and the child of Eros must touch the skin of the person they want to affect. ‘Charm-touch’ is considered more powerful and can override charmspeak due to the fact the user must make physical contact with the target.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros are now able to channel their loving emotional energies to construct combative and non-combative objects, formed one at a time and no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, which takes on beautiful, magnificent and seemingly harmless appearances depending on the user's preferences. They can also create semi-living constructs under the user’s complete control. However, their ability to use the power, and control the construct, is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions that are like hate or malice. As these emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros can feed off the love they’ve given or received in their lives and become an embodiment of love. This would make them more powerful, immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over emotional energy they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they would lack the ability to even move for some time.
- In some cases Children of Eros tend to be fiercely loyal and compassionate to their loved ones, friends, and family. In other cases, they love creating romantic strife. Cheating on partners, seducing others already in relationships etc.
- Children of Eros tend to be very flirty and attractive, causing them to retain a youthful skin/hair/facial appearance than others after completing puberty.
- Children of Eros tend to be very mischievous and cunning, often seen making plans to prank or matchmake other campers.
- Children of Eros typically get along with children of Aphrodite.
Charlotte Wilkins (Mother) - Love you mom, but you never were really there for me.
Eros (Father) - I would like to meet you one day.
Joel (Best friend) - Thanks for being there for me.
Daniel Parks (Ex-boyfriend) - Honestly, I trusted you and you hurt me. I hope I never see you again..
(Crush???) - Please just ask me out, you're everything that I've always wanted and more.