Castalia is a very kind, sweet person. She is very loyal to her friends but a pacifist. She likes to make jokes, some of which are at other's expenses. All in all, she is very nice to be around.
The semi-godly Hesperides decided they would like to pass on their legacy to further nymphs by consorting with a mortal man their mistress, Hera, found worthy.
Hera searched for a consort for her servitors, and came upon a hellenist named Chrysos, whose patron goddess was Hera. She came upon Chrysos in his dreams, and alluded him into thinking he would get to consummate his love to Hera by consorting with each of the Hesperides, Aegle, Erytheia, Hesperia and Arethusa whenever she would request.
She led him on until each hesperis bore him six children, three males and three females. After Chrysos realized that he was being cheated, he started to lust after Aegle. Aegle, not having any feelings for the man, decided to request the help of the Erotiad matriarch, Sapphire.
She requested that she would spawn an Erotiad in order for her to gain feelings for the man who she sympathized for greatly. Sapphire refused, causing the hesperis to contact the infuriated Hera, who instantly complained to Aphrodite and her council of the Erotes.
After pressure from her patrons, she had to go against what she stood for in order to help Aegle. Aegle gained feelings for the man, bearing him two additional children. Eventually, a few of the newborn deminymphs fell in love with their cousins, causing a new nymph subspecies, the Chrysiads, the second generation Hesperides (who were depowered) to be born.
- They have the ability to conjure objects out of pure light; however, only one object can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- They have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area for a short time.
- They have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into pure twilight (slightly weaker and less bright than the full light of day) for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks
- They are stronger at twilight/evening
- They are weaker than first generation Hesperides
- They have minor control over tides, but only for a short time, before the tides return to normal
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- They always know the time of the tides
|Khrysothemis||Mother||Love her to death|