Shy, but can be aggressive when needed. Loyal to her friends, and will defend them and stand by them at any cost, but this can be used against her. Always speaks her mind. Always itching for a monster fight. Can get REALLY angry if her pride is tested. Tries to keep all the secrets she hears, never gossips. Loves the water and everything related to it. Is a good leader when the task is in her hands.
My mother has a friend who lives in Florida. One February, she was visiting her for her birthday, and she took a walk along the beach, hoping to just get away for awhile and figure her thoughts. She saw a man sitting in a beach chair and walked up to him. My mom told me that he was the most handsome man she has ever seen. He saw beauty in her, so they walked together until sunset, talking about their childhood and background, even Poseidon telling her who he was. Poseidon went home with my mom to her friends house. They were infatuated by each other, and everyone knows what happens then in a relationship. But when my mom found out she was pregnant, Poseidon left, giving my mother directions to where I'll be safe and leaving my mom heartbroken, yet she always told me that that was the best part of her life.
I started kindergarten like a normal kid, and spent the rest of my elementary years pretty normally: making friends, doing homework, you know, classic kid stuff. But that all changed when I was 8. I don't live in Florida, but in Pennsylvania, so I have these woods behind my house with a creek running through them. One of the trees, a giant willow, was always my favorite. I took a walk in late spring up to that tree, but on the way, I saw a teenager. She fair light-brown skin the color of the tree and her hair was long like the willows branches and the color of the fresh buds. She smiled at me and went around the tree to where I couldn't see her. After recovering from shock, I ran up and looked around the tree, but the little girl was nowhere to be seen. I later learned that she was a dryad, or tree nymph. Since then, I never went around the tree (until I finally figured out what it was). When I was in 10, during recess on the playground, I noticed a man in a trench coat and fedora standing by a tree on the other side of the fence. The strange thing was, he only had one eye. The teachers asked him to please leave, so he left, mumbling in ancient Greek.
I had this friend named Kyle in the summer when I was 12, who I thought was very odd at first: nibbling soda cans, always wanting to go to Mexican restaurants, and never wearing shorts, and sometimes we played "War" together where we'd pretend sticks were swords, spears, or daggers and pretend fight each other. We headed down to the park just to talk, so we sat on the swings. We watched as people passed by with dogs or kids on their bikes, but as we were walking home from the other side of the hill the separated the playground from the field, Kyle and I ran up to the top and saw my first monster: an hellhound. Its razor sharp claws dug into a tree, making a horrible noise. Kyle grabbed something out of his pocket and tossed it to me, a four-colored pen. He told me to push down the blue one, so I did and the pen turned into a gleaming celestial bronze sword. He explained that that was a monster, and that he needed to kill it, then he told me to run. He then charged at the hellhound. The hellhound started running up the hill towards us. Kyle made it half-way down the hill before he took off his pants. Underneath were goat legs. I stared at him in disbelief, but he told me to go. He ran down the hill and started kicking at the hellhound. The hellhound scratched at him and cut him down the arm. Kyle then came down and kicked the hellhound in the head. Seeing him fight like that I got mad, and next thing I know, water from the nearby pond came up and thundered down on the hellhound. Kyle stared at me in disbelief. People started gathering around. Kyle told me we had to get me home. We quickly got home and my mom started packing my bag. Apparently the real reason Kyle was my friend was that he was sent here to protect me. I asked her where we were going, and she said someplace safe. We caught the next flight out of there to New York City. My mom then rented a car and we made our way down Long Island.
Arrival at Camp
We finally ended in Montauk, late at night and exhausted. We drove down an old dirt road to a hill. My mom told me to go with Kyle to the valley on the other side. I grabbed my trunk and Kyle and I headed up as my mom kissed me goodbye saying "Stay safe." Kyle took me over the hill, and a man turned to look at me from the center of the area, by a small bonfire. Kyle told him who I was and explained what had happened, including that Poseidon was my father. The man came over to me. He introduced his name as Alexander the Great, and told me to follow him. Alexander brought me over to the cabin like structure, and stopped in front of a sea-blue one. We walked in and I felt right at home: the windows looked out at the ocean, and everything was blue. Alexander said he would explain more in the morning, and he did. So I was 12 when I finally arrived at this place. Kyle stayed at camp with me, and he continued to be one of my best friends. He gave me a tour of what I know now as Camp Half-Blood, or better: home.
Tyfonas: a four-colored pen with black, blue, red, and green, which can turn into a sword spear and dagger respectively, all celestial bronze. The black is just a normal pen.
- Children of Poseidon can fire a powerful blast of water with high pressure, the equivalent to that of a powerful fire hose.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to conjure a weapon out of water which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of water.
- Children of Poseidon can densify the water pressure in their own bodies, hardening their muscles and skin to the point where they are immune to physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Poseidon can innately breathe and heal slightly faster underwater.
- Children of Poseidon can keep themselves and everything they touch dry in the water, unless they choose to become wet.
- Children of Poseidon can make air bubbles form under water, some large enough to contain allies and sustain them for a moderate time before popping.
- Children of Poseidon can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create minor earthquakes, only large enough to knock anyone in the immediate vicinity of the user off their feat, and only for a few seconds.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Poseidon are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Poseidon are able to summon and telepathically command equestrian animals, such as horses, giraffes, zebras and hippocampi. They can also do the same with all animals that dwell in the sea, the more animals summoned and the bigger they are. The more energy is drained.
- Children of Poseidon can create the octopus form, a body of water formed around the user into a protective barrier of water with eight or so whip-like limbs which can be used to grasp or strike an attacking opponent or to intercept and seize incoming projectiles. The longer this form is maintained, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon can summon a tidal wave of up to 25-feet tall, which can not harm them. The tidal wave could injure an opponent and give the user a chance to flee.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to transform into horses while out of the water, or hippocampi while in the water, for short times, the longer they remain in the form, the more energy it drains and the more time they need to rest between transforming.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to transform their bodies into a state of pure water for a short time, during this they are immune to attacks. The hydrokinetic abilities they already possess are enhanced by this state. the user will be extremely drained once the transformation ends. Unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Poseidon always know their exact coordinates when in water and are able to innately feel the difference between freshwater and saltwater.
- Children of Poseidon normally have a love for water, and generally excel at water sports.
- Children of Poseidon tend to be favored by animals of the sea.
- Children of Poseidon often have a natural affinity for horses and many grow up to become equestrians.
|Hallie Kennedy||Mother||Love her with all my heart|
|Poseidon||Father||Can't wait to meet the guy|