China is a really nice girl. She might be small, but she has a lot of courage and a bit sassy.
Leah felt lonely one day and went to her cabin. She saw some metal pieces on her working bench and she toyed with them for a few hours. Somehow, she created a little girl and she didn't intend to make a girl. The girl couldn't move very well so it took Leah a few days to completely master her. She fixed her up because she looked rather rusty. She made her look like she was made out of china. She looked at the girl and the girl looked at her. Somehow, Leah liked the girl and named her China because she's made of china. Leah told China if she had any powers, which she didn't. She was just a tiny china doll with a big heart.
- Automatons are very durable, with high tolerances for all temperatures. They can survive falls from higher distances than humans, as well as survive deeper deaths in the water, but if they do not completely dry off after being exposed to water, they are prone to rust.
- Automatons are, on average, much stronger than humans, but in general are have less dexterity for small delicate tasks
- Some can store and release electricity, and can use this power to temporarily stun others or even power-up electronics. However, the more electricity they store, the more stress it will induce on their generator, which could lead to malfunctions or even a complete shut-down. If this happens they need to be repaired by a child of Hephaestus.
- Some can conceal weapons within themselves, and are usually very adept at using a variety of weapons, and what they may not know, they can be trained and/or programmed to know
- They are immune to poisons, as they do not need food and drink to sustain themselves, but they are susceptible to things like acid.
- They do not need sleep, but they do need to re-charge their power supply at times
- Some are able to be programmed with knowledge on various things, ranging from combat skills to general knowledge to emotions and feelings. Because they have to be programmed to be able to have emotions or feelings, they are more immune to having them as well. Even if they know what "fear" feels like, they have more control over it so that it doesn't consume them.
|Leah Karuna||Creator||"She created me and I love her."|