Family: Claire's mortal parent is her mother, Elaina Blackwood. Her father is Zeus.
Eye Clolor: Blue/Gray eyes
Hair Color: Blonde
Weapons: Her weapons include a Celestial Bronze sword, bow and Celestial Bronze arrows, and Celestial Bronze knife that she was issued when she got to camp. She also has a shield that her mother received from Claire's father to keep her safe, its first form is a blue and silver friendship bracelet that when brushed along its arrow design transforms into a celestial bronze shield.
Home: Camp Half-Blood
Quests: Claire has not taken part in any quest yet.
Claire is usually in a good mood unless she is beaten by another camper in something (she is very competitive). She trains hard and always tries her best in everything she does. Claire loves to be in the outdoors, whether its running, playing a game of volleyball, or trying to keep people from chopping her head off on Capture the Flag nights.
Claire's mother met her father shortly before she was out of college at the University of Oregon at a concert. They soon fell in love and had Claire not long after that. Her father then told her mother of his actual identity being Zeus and explained to Elaina of baby Claire's situation. He then departed leaving Elaina to care for Claire on her own, although not leaving her totally on her own. Before he left he made sure to leave Claire's magical shield for her use when she came into power. Elaina then used her degree to secure a job as a nurse in a nearby hospital. Claire's early years went by easier than most demigods, she met a limited amount monsters most coming later on and she only got kicked out of school in second grade when on a field trip to a museum saw someone suspicious looking staring at her from behind a floor sign and somehow caused it to fall off of its securings and crush a building model.
Claire was diagnosed with Dyslexia and ADHD but she loved school even though she was kicked out of most that she attended (mostly towards her later years). Her first major encounter with a monster came in 3rd grade when she was seven. On her way home from school one day she saw a man dressed in a black trench coat and a bald head walking down the side walk towards her as she neared her house. As Claire entered her driveway she turned around to find the man stopped right at her mailbox. She couldn't believe it when she tried to look at his eyes, at one time she saw two deep brown eyes and at another she saw one large brown eye sitting in the middle of his forehead staring at her. She was able to get away somehow by running inside, she never saw the man again.
Claire's second major monster encounter was towards the end of 7th grade when she was twelve. She was attacked at her school library when one of the librarians suddenly turned into a scaly green (and might I say quite unflattering) Scythian Dracaenae. She got away when her best friend Finn (who happened to be a very aggressive satyr) confused the dracaenae enough with his reed pipes that the monster fell out of the two story window, giving them enough time to get away. The two then ditched the rest of 7th period and ran to Claire's moms house to gather Claire's stuff and to tell her mom what had happened. Elaina then explained how Claire was a demigod and had to go to Camp Half Blood in Long Island, New York. Her mother then gave Claire her shield and Claire and Finn then headed to Camp.
Claire and Finn then caught a bus to Minneapolis, Minnesota and then caught another one to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Once they reached Harrisburg, they hailed a cab to take them as close to the camp as possible. As they reached the border of Camp Half Blood a hellhound attacked the pair right by Thalia's tree, they were saved when a group of campers saw the two and killed the hellhound.
- 1. Has the ability to create small bolts of lightning that can be directed to strike near them; doing so drains them a moderate amount.
- 2. Has the ability to flow an electrical current into any sort of metal weaponry which will shock anyone it strikes; the current can only be maintained while they are holding the weapon.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Zeus are innately resistant to both electricity and lightning.
- ====3 Months After Character is Made====
- Children of Zeus can summon a weather front to an area for a short time, it can only be one type of weather at a time, whether it's a thunderstorm/rainstorm, snowstorm, hail storm, sleet/ice storm or a wind storm, and only lasts for a short time.
- ====6 Months After Character is Made====
- Children of Zeus have the ability to create a large lightning storm which will begin to randomly strike the nearby area with large bolts of lightning, with no regard to friend or foe; doing so drains the child of Zeus extremely.
- ====9 Months After Character is Made====
- Children of Zeus are able to transform into an eagle, as an eagle they are able to fly faster longer without tiring, but the longer they sustain this form, the more time they need to rest between transformations.
- Children of Zeus generally make strong leaders.
- Children of Zeus are generally good at predicting the weather, as Zeus was also the god of weather.
- Children of Zeus are rarely afraid of heights.
- In some cases children of Zeus are prone to being claustrophobic, as they generally prefer open spaces.
|Finn||Friend that happens to be a satyr.||Merely a friendship.|