- Halston: He walks around the jungle, waiting for his foe to appear. His light sword was replaced with a light machete, suited for hacking at the forest foliage.
- Breanna: She walks in the arena, her face looking rigid. She has her brown hair tied back in a ponytail, as to not get in her face with the battle. She wears a celestial bronze chestplate, which still allows for agile movement, so, she can move as freely as she wants. She also wears celestial bronze arm and shin guards, which, also allows for easy movement. Underneath, she wears a long sleeved shirt, which allows for her to keep warm if needed, but, remain agile, as well as leggings, allowing more free movement. She holds her spear in her hands, holding it in a slightly defensive position, the head of it, pointing slightly outwards, hugging it slightly close to her body, as she awaits her opponent. She scans the surrounding area with a look of curiosity, wondering what could be in this jungle, and, what strategy she should use against her opponent. She slowly becomes more aware of her surroundings, hearing every sound, noticing every detail, smelling ever scent, seeing if any of these things will help her get the upper hand in this match.
- Halston: He cuts down a particularly large piece of foliage and stumbles upon Breanna. He quickly hides, his machete forming into a bow made of pure light. His breath slows down as he listens to hear what Breanna does, and quickly forms a ball of light to scout around and distract Breanna while he lines up a shot.
- Breanna: She hears his oncoming foot steps and goes to softly step closer towards the sound of his footsteps. As the ball of light flies by, she does momentarily get distracted, and, grips her spear harder and closer to her. However, seeing where the ball came from, and moves closer to the area where it came from. Her breathing is slightly hitched as she walks towards him. She begins to call upon the allegiance of a nearby owl, hoping to gain the element of surprise by not only attacking from the front but, from behind with the owl. She tells the owl, telepathically, to begin attacking at his abdomen. She, from the front, goes to confront him, her spear held outwards in an offensive position.
- Halston: His cover blown away, Halston takes no time in coming out of cover and firing 3 arrows of light at Breanna, one after another, all aimed at lower chest, in case she ducked and rolled. His light ball returned to him, and upon hearing the flap of wings, Halston has the ball cover his back in case of another attacker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.