OOC: I don't really know who this guy is -->
but I thought he looks cool so I made him the model
He is one serious man. He is a disciplined guy. He sometimes acts like someone who's from the military. He doesn’t really like interacting with others. Although sometimes he does talk to others but he usually shows no emotion. If he's not in the mood, he may appear rude. He is also what you call "a man of few words". He's not very sensitive to what others feel. He is very strict with his sister but that's because he loves her. He only wants what's best for her.
Zeus and Hades were watching a Greek role play together. They saw this beautiful theater actress named Susan Mendoza. Hades told Zeus he liked Susan but Zeus liked her, too. Zeus felt the need to act ahead of Hades. He had to capture Susan’s heart before Hades does. After the show, Hades went on his way because he had some things to do. Zeus stayed and grabbed the opportunity to go to Susan. He went backstage but instead of walking in to talk to her, he saw a dramatic scene. Susan was stopping her boyfriend from leaving her but she did not succeed. Right after Susan’s boyfriend left, Zeus came in and comforted her. He invited her to drink with him at a bar nearby. She took the offer and drank with him. Susan was so drunk when Zeus brought her home. They stayed together that night.
Months later, Susan bore a child. She named him Crisostomo. Susan felt devastated of Crisostomo’s birth instead of happy. She was afraid of what her family might say to her. She had a friend who was willing to help her with her problem. She gave her son to her friend to take care of him for a while. She told her friend that she'll get him back when she's ready.
Hades decided to finally show up to Susan. Crisostomo was 4 by that time but he was still with his mother's friend. Hades still loved Susan by that time. Eventually, Susan also fell for him. Months later, conceived Susan with another child. She was hoping he would marry her but he didn’t. He wished he could but he just couldn’t. He told her the whole truth about him and Zeus. He told her they were the gods of Olympus. She didn’t know how to take in the information or if she even wanted to believe him. He already warned Susan beforehand that there will come a time when their child will grow older and monsters will come to kill him/her. She had to bring the child to camp someday.
Crisostomo was 5 when his half-sister, Lailani, was born. Susan’s family also knew about her two children but she tried to hide the truth that she wasn’t married. She already got Crisostomo back. She told her family that her husband just went to another country to work. Now she had to find a real husband. She met a doctor named Ramon Felipe and finally, she was married. Thankfully, Ramon loved her despite her past.
When Crisostomo was 7, Ramon found out he had ADHD and dyslexia. In school, he was never treated nicely. They called him illiterate. Every time his teacher asked him to read or write something, he always failed to do so. His teachers didn't have enough patience for someone like him.
A year later, they moved to America because Ramon was assigned to one of the hospitals there. Susan suddenly remembered what Hades warned her about getting the kids to camp. She wanted to keep them safe. But she was just too confused.
Crisostomo had finally turned 11 and Lailani was 6. Susan felt nervous for some reason she didn’t know. She finally felt the urgency of Hades’ instructions of bringing her children to camp. She needed to tell the kids the truth.
Another day came and she went to the kids’ school to pick them up she finally told the kids that they were only half-siblings. While on the way home, she saw monsters lurking and sniffing the air. She couldn’t believe her eyes. They were almost everywhere but the people do not look like panicking. Susan had the gift of seeing through the mist. As they reached home, she quickly packed the kids’ stuff and told Ramon to drive them to Long Island. When they were on their way, a monster thrashed their car and sent it flying to the side of the road. Ramon, along with Susan, Lailani and Mico, were unconscious but Crisostomo was half-awake. When the monster was about to kill him, a satyr came to the rescue. Only Crisostomo was sent to camp. Susan gained her consciousness a bit. Ramon and Mico weren't breathing anymore but Lailani was. She looked for her phone and called for an ambulance with her final breath.
Ramon, Susan and Mico had already died and Lailani was sent to an adoption center. For five years she stayed there hoping to see her brother again. Crisostomo spent 5 years in camp training then he went out to find his sister a year later. He finally found her when she was 12 and he was 17. His arrival was right on time because Lailani almost got killed by a minotaur. Together they fought it and finally went to camp.
(for other details, go here)
- Children of Zeus have the ability to create small bolts of lightning that can be directed to strike near them; doing so drains them a moderate amount.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to flow an electrical current into any sort of metal weaponry which will shock anyone it strikes; the current can only be maintained while they are holding the weapon.
- Children of Zeus can send an electric current through their body which gives them the ability to move extremely fast for a short time; however, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to emanate a field of electrical energy which stuns anyone nearby them for a short time; while maintaining the field, they cannot move.
- Children of Zeus are innately resistant to both electricity and lightning.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Zeus are able to call to their aid a flock of birds, that will then help to either defend or attack, but only for a short time. The amount of birds varies depending on the size and nature of the bird type. Small birds, such as pigeons, up to a dozen or more, however large predatory birds, such as eagles, only a couple at a time.
- Children of Zeus are able to cause a booming thunder to sound, that stuns an enemy for a few seconds.
3 Months After Character is Made
Children of Zeus can summon a weather front to an area for a short time, it can only be one type of weather at a time, whether it's a thunderstorm/rainstorm, snowstorm, hail storm, sleet/ice storm or a wind storm, and only lasts for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
Children of Zeus have the ability to create a large lightning storm which will begin to randomly strike the nearby area with large bolts of lightning, with no regard to friend or foe; doing so drains the child of Zeus extremely.
9 Months After Character is Made
Children of Zeus are able to transform into an eagle, as an eagle they are able to fly faster longer without tiring, but the longer they sustain this form, the more time they need to rest between transformations.
- Children of Zeus generally make strong leaders.
- Children of Zeus are generally good at predicting the weather, as Zeus was also the god of weather.
- Children of Zeus are rarely afraid of heights.
- In some cases children of Zeus are prone to being claustrophobic, as they generally prefer open spaces.
|Zeus||father||You call this guy a father?|
|Susan Mendoza-Felipe||mother||I definitely respect and love my mom. I know she'd been through hardships but still, she strived hard to keep us alive. I'm just a result of her carelessness. My really great father and her got drunk and did the thing. Unlike other mothers out there, she did not abandon me.|
|Ramon Felipe||stepdad||Even though he's our stepfather, he acted like a real father. I salute him for that.|
|Lailani Felipe||half-sister||I don't want to lose any more important people in my life. I will do everything to keep my sister alive. She's the only one I got left.|
|Mico Felipe||half-brother||Well, I mean... he's my baby brother. Sadly, he died in a very young age. I was there when the rest of my family had an accident and I did nothing to, at least, save them.|