Funny and outgoing but if she is angry shes a real bi!ch. (Is sexy and she knows it) Hard to make friends with but if you befriend her shes great.
Her parents met on a dark night in New York. Her father had climbed to the top of a large building (empire state?) and was stargazing. Her mother (Asteria) had done the same. Asteria had almost scared Dan out of his wits (as he had sneaked in and thought she was a cop) But he was surprised to find that a) he was not screwed and b) Asteria was very very “hot“. They talked for hours and hours until the sun rose and they both went their separate ways. The next night Dan was surprised to find Asteria at his doorstep. That night they had Dawn. A week after Dawn was born Asteria vanished on a crowded train ride never to be seen again by Dan. Her father from then on raised her as a single parent
On the night before her 14th birthday she snuck out before her father got home from work and went to the empire state wanting to look at the place her parents had met. She stood at the top, admiring the veiw. But she heard a voice calling her and she followed it. The voice led her to a small passage way with the ring inside it. She grabbed it quickly. Suddenly a picture of her mother appeared on the wall. It faded away and was replaced by some words that read: Hi Dawn, I haven't seen you for a long time but your still my daughter. I'm sending a satyre to get you but he is being followed by a by a Hell Hound. Send you father a letter when you get to camp. Stay strong, beware and love Mom.
Then she heard a roar and she turned around. A giant black dog with red glowing eyes lunged at her. She rolled away and started running for the stairs. A man stepped out of the elevator. The man pushed the dog over the ege over the edge of the roof as it jumped at him. As it fell it lashed out cutting a gaping holl in the man's stomach. . As the man lay bleeding he quickly told her about camp and gave her 100 dollars and a scrap of paper with the address telling her to go. The man died. Dawn went downstairs and flagged a taxi over. She showed him the address and got in the car. She arrived safely two hours later
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon miniature stars which can be thrown like a weapon; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to focus an intense beam of plasma which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a cluster of miniature stars directly in front of them which can be used to block incoming attacks; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a mock shield, made of very small stars, which can be used to defend from attacks; prolonged use may burn the conjurer.
- Children of Asteria can see perfectly in the night as if it were day.
- When the stars are out, children of Asteria always know their location.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will light an area for a short time.
Species- Corsac fox
Powers-none(is a fox duh)
Personality- Hates daylight, nice (always sleeps with dawn)
History-When Dawn and her dad were driving to Alaska they almost ran over her as she was hurt. They took her in and helped her get better from her ingured foot. After asking locals they found out that she was a pet to an old Mongolian man.
The man said that Dawn could keep Lara and so after her foot had healed she lived with Dawn.