Dark personality, likes to see the misfortune of others, has a bad temper and will go berserk when angry, but she has a (very deeply hidden) soft and emotional side. Not afraid to speak her mind. Has Sitophobia (fear of food or eating) as well as anorexia.
Her mother and father met at a Rammstein concert. Her father accidentaly bumped into her, and it was love at first site. They spend the rest of the concert together, but they weren't interested in the music. They spend the whole time talking, and Michael found he had much in common with this mysterious woman, named Eris. Afterwards, they went to the bar sharing a few drinks, then spent the night together. The more they saw each other, the more chaotic Michael life became, and his only focal point was on Eris. Then out of nowhere, Eris told him everything, how she was a Goddess and she was pregnant but couldn't keep the baby. He laughed at such a ridiculous assertion, but felt betrayed that she was going to leave him.
When the baby came and Eris left him, he fell into a depression and neglected Elefsis numerous times. When she was toddler he tried to commit suicide by jumping into a Lion’s den at the zoo. Though he survived with no injuries thanks to the bystanders that saved him. Elefsis was taken away from him, and given to his sister for around 3 years (largely uneventful for Elefsis); he was sent to a mental facility. After while he finally began to understand who his daughter was, believing Eris. He snapped to his senses realizing what he had done, after completing therapy, he devoted his time to his daughter. As she became very protective of her father, but in contrast fought with him on everything. But she had a creative side, as an amazing at drawing but even though she loved to pain it wasn't very good. She was often bullied in school, a lot because she just loved to sit and watch nature, and others made fun of her from being so thin. She wasn't necessarily anorexic but didn't eat often if she could help it. As an eight year old, she was fiercely independent as well as aggressive towards others.
When Elefsis turned 10, she became very thin (because sometimes she refused to eat) but had a strong will, and Michael was afraid of her, especially when she was angry, and she was dangerous because she had been training in martial arts.She would fly into a demon-like furry, almost if she was insane. She took joy in watching people's misfortune. Michael tried in vain to reach her mother, to ask what he should do, but nothing. So when she turned 13 he decided to take matters into his own hands, he sent her to a mental facility to help with her anorexia and her temper because she might endanger herself or others. After several months not improvement was made and they released her saying their was nothing more they could do for her. A few months after getting out of the institution, her and her father were out driving, when they had an accident. Michael was okay but Elefsis was in serious condition and was in a coma, which she might not wake up from. But, while in her coma, Elefsis saw a large bluish-purple mass that said it was sent from her mother, who told her about who she was and what she could do. When she came out of the coma her father told her he understood everything now and he was taking her home. As she packed, she found in the bottom of her drawer a Celestial Bronze double-edge axe and clawed gloves. And a note that said: "When needed, you will know."
On the way home, a Manticore attacked them, running the car off the road which killed her father instantly. During her anguish, she found a new feeling of real rage not just one of her temper-tantrums. Then in a blinding rage she rushed at the manticore, summoning her weapons she began to attempt to rip the creature into pieces. After calming down,she realized a satyr was following her, and he escorted her to Camp Half-Blood. (at 13)
1. Children of Eris have the ability to cause a group of people to become irrational and fight amongst themselves for no reason for a short time.
2.Children of Eris have the ability to temporarily stun a person for a short time.
3. Children of Eris have the ability to create a field of energy around them, which stuns anyone who steps inside of it.
4. Children of Eris can create a short lived “storm of strife” which causes everything within it to change, warp, or break. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it, the larger the field, the more energy it drains.
5. Children of Eris are innately stronger in times of battle or any other kind of chaos.
6. Children of Eris have the ability to force a state of confusion upon another person for a limited time, allowing the child of Eris to attack or flee freely.
7. Children of Eris have the ability to create small illusions of something desired, which will appear as something different to each person, depending on what the person desires. This can be used to distract others.
8. Children of Eris can enhance feelings of rivalry and anger in those around them, causing them to react more recklessly
9. Children of Eris can throw a cursed apple and whomever is near is compelled to fight over and prove who is the best amongst them, the curse remains until either the best is chosen, the Eris kid removes the curse or over time it wears off on its own.
10. Children of Eris can perpetuate an aura of discord which breaks the minds of everyone nearby, making them go into an enraged state and attack anyone nearby.
11. Children of Eris are often quick to cause arguments and fights between others.
|Michael Jade||Father||Often resentful, but blames herself for his death.|
|Eris||Mother||Neutral for now...|