-ellie is always sweet and caring, unless you annoy her.
sweet and caring, will always be the last one on the battlefield to protect her friends more than anything.
Her father met her mother in a café when he spilt her order on her. He apologized and when he looked into her eyes they fell instantly in love. They started dating and a few months later her mum found out she was pregnant with her. She told Carl that she was a goddess and said that he would have to raise the baby. He was okay with that and made the most of the time he had left with her. 4 months later Ellie was born.
6 years later. Ellie had been diagnosed with ADHD but she was still a happy child. She had friends and a loving dad. She always asked about her mum but he would never tell her anything. Ellie was raised with the ideas of the Greek gods and loved hearing the stories over and over again. She had no idea of her true nature.
7 years later. Ellie lived very close to camp but she had no idea it was actually there. She loved going to school and playing games with her friends and she always had to make things fair if something happen. Ellie was walking home from school when a Cyclops got in her way. She screamed and scuttled back but the monster carried on following her. It grabbed her around the waist. She thought she was dead. But the monster disintegrated and she fell to the floor, but before she hurt herself someone caught her. "You're lucky I was out for a walk kid." And Ellie passed out. When Ellie woke up she was in camp, recovering in the infirmary... But she never found out who the person was who saved her life.
- Children of Themis can cause someone to forget their morality and act savagely for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Themis are capable of forcing everyone near them for a short time into a state of peace, where no one can fight; after the effects subside, the child of Themis is unable to move for a short time.
- Children of Themis can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Themis are able to see through any lie and know if someone's telling the truth or not, especially if the lie is directly related to a law being broken
- Children of Themis can create a rule and can make someone follow that rule for a short period of time, as long as the rule does no harm, as well as a suitable punishment if the rule is broken.
- If an ally is wounded, Children of Themis are temporarily empowered to achieve justice for them towards the one who wounded them; this effect greatly increases the strength and speed of their attack until justice is achieved
- Children of Themis value justice
Thank you for being there
|Holly Lagos||Best Friend||Thank you for saving my life|
|Alex Grant||Once-boyfriend||Long story, do not ask|
|Blake Ashthorn||Rival-ish||He's made Holly's life hell, he needs to pay|
|Luke Riviera||Rival-ish||Just dislike him|
|Jackson Grant||Let me get back to you in, like, two minutes.||Again, just hold up.|
|Dale Linn||Meh. Toy?||I don't think Dale likes me much. But I find her interesting, and like having her around anyway.|
|Nyxil Vane||Enemy||He hurt my best friend too bad to be let off the hook, time to die.|
|siblings||uhhhh||I don't really know any of them...|
tries to avoid it at all costs to be honest
daggers. her daggers make for good throwing knives, another ability she had to thank Holly for.
Hopefully her friends will come to help.
Sword is the only thing that is even a tiny bit adept at, she's very good with accuracy.
To finish off enemies quickly, and if no one has come to help her, she will not hesitate to behead a enemy
She is great with a gun
Ellie has a natural talent for jumping off tall things and living.
if it came down to it, you'd want her on your side in an problem
She barely ever missses
Behind The Scenes
god has there been any?
Little known fact: I am a writer.