Elysia is like Lila in a lot of ways. She is quite lazy and is asleep nearly all of the time. She loves to sleep like Lila. She is always active and has a very happy attitude.
The twin love nymphs were created when Lila and Daniel were building a snowman. Lila was devastated when she realised that the snowman will die eventually. She loved it and felt like it was part of the family. She wanted to take it inside but she couldn't because it would melt. Daniel kept trying to comfort her. They went home after a while and the next day, they went back to the spot they were in yesterday and found Elysia and Endymion having a snowball fight with each other and that's when they found Elysia and Endymion. Daniel and Lila were surprised to see the love nymphs. The twin love nymphs explained everything to them and that Daniel and Lila were their parents.
- They can cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them; they also attract people of the same gender that consider themselves gay or lesbian.
- They have the ability to alter and control clothes and makeup.
- When they sing, they can inspire love to bloom in those around them, as long as those feelings were already there to begin with. Their song can also calm unruly crowds.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a minor ability to sway a person’s feelings, causing them to feel a slight amount of love for another person; the final choice to act on the love is, however, out of their control.
- They can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished
- They can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- They can turn into a dove, the longer they stay in this form, the more energy it drains
- They can sense romance and love
- They tend to be hopeless romantics
- The ability to speak French as it is "the language of love"
- They tend to be fiercely loyal to their loved ones, friends and family.
First Generation Love Nymphs
- First generation love nymphs are more powerful than the second generation
- When romances are stable, they can create love nymphs from them. They must be careful when doing this for when the romance dies, so does the nymph.They often create nymphs from married couples who they know will not get divorced.
Second Generation Love Nymphs
- Second generation love nymphs are less powerful than the first generation
- Second generation are not able to create love nymphs
- Their emotions are strongly connected to that of the couple that's love created them, if the couple fights, the love nymph's mood becomes sour
|Daniel and Lila||Creators||Love them a lot.|