He's gentle, optimistic, and friendly to everyone he meets. He can be quiet at first when he meets someone, but never in a rude way. His smile is contagious and he loves to make people laugh. He spends a lot of time writing songs and playing the guitar his dad passed down to him.
Trenton Summers was a well-known musician. Even with all his fame, he never forgot his humble beginnings and was always kind and upbeat; never participating in celebrity drama. His positive music affected lots of people and he was adored by many. Some more for his good looks than music. Still, even with all the girls vying for his attention, he never found a woman he really connected with. That is, until he met Harmonia on tour. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and when he saw her after the show he immediately introduced himself and struck up a conversation. He fell in love with the woman's personality as well as her appearance, and their conversation led to dinner afterwards and brunch the next day in a cafe. He asked the woman to officially go out with him and she accepted. He continued on his tour, only encountering his love every once and a while, and missing her greatly. When the tour was over, he returned to the town where they'd met and went out with her to get a drink. This led to them eventually spending the night together. The next morning, Trenton had to leave for a meeting with his producer and left her without saying goodbye. When he came back that evening, she was gone and he never saw her again. It wasn't until a few months later that a baby showed up on his doorstep. He saw a note from his lover telling him she was a goddess, why she had to leave, and that the baby was their son, Everett. He didn't fully believe the goddess bit, but he accepted Everett as his son. When the people in charge of his career heard about the baby they were furious. They demanded he send it off to live with relatives and keep him out of sight because it would ruin his image. Trenton refused and compromised his life in the limelight to buy a small cottage in the country to raise Everett in, much like the farm he grew up on. Everett became a musician just like his father. He could play almost any instrument his father put in front of him and he had a great singing voice. He was educated at a small school in town, but never belonged. He was the star of his music class in every grade but couldn't focus in any of the academic classes because of his ADHD and dyslexia. He didn't make many friends, although he was nice to everyone. Strange things kept happening to him as well. Throughout his time as a freshman at Oakley High, he would always notice the janitor watching him and appearing almost everywhere he went. Even sometimes outside of school. Once, in his sophomore year, he even thought he saw him with one eye instead of two. He dismissed this and tried to never acknowledge the janitor. When he turned 17, he was convinced his issues with the janitor where behind him since he'd stopped making mysterious appearances. One day, he was alone in the music room, packing up his guitar, when the janitor came in and blocked the door. His only exit. He advanced towards Everett and he saw him for the first time for what he truly was. A cyclops, just like the ones he'd learned about in Greek mythology. He looked around for anything that could help him defend himself saw nothing useful. The cyclops was almost upon him when he reached out with power he didn't know he possessed and forced a state of peace on the monster. While he was influenced, the door opened behind him and the cyclops was quickly knocked out. Everett blinked in surprise as he saw his music teacher as a satyr. He escorted Everett out of the room and explained what had just happened, why he was there, and that Everett was a demigod before driving him to Camp Half Blood with Everett's guitar the only thing left of his old life.
- Children of Harmonia have the ability to force a false state of peace upon someone, making them blind to any attack for a very short time.
- Children of Harmonia have the ability to amplify their physical strength for a short time; however, they suffer from a sort of withdrawal once the effects have subsided.
- Children of Harmonia have the ability to charm a single weapon into being unable to be used for any sort of offense for a short time.
- Children of Harmonia can make a pact with a single person at a time, making it so that each of them receives a lesser effect from every wound; however, any wound that one of them receives, the other receives as well, to the same lesser degree.
- Children of Harmonia have an innately faster rate of healing than other people.
- In their presence, people form friendships more easily, or reach agreements more easily.
- Children of Harmonia have the ability to slightly calm the minds of everyone near them, no matter what side they are on.
- Children of Harmonia have the ability to charm a weapon so that it heals wounds, rather than causing them; this drains the child of Harmonia and the user of the weapon extremely.
3 Month After Character is Made
- Children of Harmonia have the ability to greatly amplify the abilities and powers of a group of people near them; the user, however, is extremely drained from this action.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Harmonia are able to charm all the weapons in the immediate area around them to not attack for a short time, but that includes their own.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Harmonia are able to everyone in their immediate vicinity to become so harmonious they lose their will to fight, but that includes themselves.
- Children of Harmonia tend to have well balanced and harmonious personalities.
- Children of Harmonia are good at overseeing treaties between people.
|Trenton Summers||Dad||Loves him|
|Harmonia||God Parent||Never met her|