Long ago a great being known as Hephaestus had a child with a mortal queen. This child would later be known as Eric Valentine . Eric had grown up in a royal manor in which could never be reversed. He was raised to believe he was a god ,and before long Eric had began to propose himself as a god. Eric had been in belief his great control of fire and crafting skills were stronger then Hephaestus himself ,and began challenging the god in front of the kingdom. This had angered Hephaestus ,and had made the god seek only revenge. So Hephaestus had made a master plan to send a very small grouping of fire nymphs and automation’s to go destroy the tiny kingdom ,and kill everyone expect for Eric. Gus was one of the fire nymphs involved.The plan had went successfully until Gus had stabbed Eric in the back while he was retreating mistaking Eric for a escaping Guard. Hephaestus being furious over his sons death punished Gus by forcing him to walk amongst the mortals for all of entirety.
- They are innately extremely resistant to heat and fire.
- They can heal the minor burns of others, but the more severe the burn, the more energy it drains
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have the ability to release heat from their hands in order to cauterize an open wound.
- They have the ability to create and control fire, the larger the flame, or the more condensed, the more energy it drains
- They have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into pure fire for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks and anything they touch is intensely burned
- The more upset they are, the harder it is for them to control their powers
- They are stronger in the heat