Gus has a childish personality, beliving that he is ageless, which is unforchiently true. His childish nature lets him hold back, but when not he has enough brute force that with Retribution he can break a great sword, but only after a few swings. Gus's personality is strangly uplifting, he normally tells jokes, and easily gets board after battles. He has been known to make his opents lose their focuse then use it to his advantage. most say he is insain, but very few know of his agelessness.
December 8, 1969… In Greece, the mother of Gus, met a man on the street who looked odd to her. She asked the man who he was, and over time they had their conversation go to the constellations, and how beautiful space and the stars were. A year later, they married and the next, had a child. His father leaved before he was born however, and the mother amy, flew in a helicopter 5 years after his birth to Erta Ale, to record the heat and make sure the volcano wouldn’t be as dangerous as everyone expected. Unfortunately… it was.
December 8, 1976 (Day of the “congressional Hispanic Caucus”) … Erta Ale, the volcano unleashed its molten payload. The ash suffocated and cascaded from the sky. Ember swarmed the sky, and the helicopter pilot was flying low.. and hit a small amount of lava, melting the blades, and sending him spiraling into the side of the mountain. Gus was taken by Draigo, an Arabic rich man to America by a boat. The sea then rumbled violently, with a geyser of pain and boiling hot water spewed forth. The boat just hit land… a giant rock? Three sirens were on top of the rock… for a few minutes at least. Draigo was another demigod, and pulled out his sword, and a few celestial bronze daggers.
December 8, 1978, New York City… Gus was in school, reading by himself. He was known for being brutal, and if anyone tried to hurt him he would do permanent damage, like snapped arms the wrong way, though he never started a fight. He met Ryan, a satyr in a wheelchair. Ryan told him draigo sent him, and gave him his crystal for the gauntlet he crafted for himself. Gus placed the gem into his gauntlet, and went with Ryan into a cab, as he was driven to camp half blood, or as close as he could. They walked the rest of the way, but not before the others arrived. A few other half bloods were fighting a LEUKROKOTTAS the creature with the body of a stag, a lion's neck, cloven hooves, and a wide mouth with a sharp, bony ridge in place of teeth. Gus hide in a bush, while only 2 remained, he slit the belly of one, and tossed his sword past both creatures. He used the magnetics of his blade to retrieve it, when the real monsters arrived…a lurking Manticore that was killing new recruits before they arrived. Gus ran into the camp before the Manticore impaled him too, and just barely made it in. However, a burst of magic hit the feild protecting the camp, and engulfed gus, changing part of his DNA to not allow him to age by infusing some water of the sphinx into him,he was paralyzed by the pain and went into the soil, he re-awoke on October 12, 2012 and walked into camp.
Retribution, a 4 foot long celestial bronze sword that is pitch blacked, with stars on its body that can transforms into a small ruby jewel/Pitch black rose that fits into the gauntlets.
"Harbinger of Death" Magic glove attached to gauntlet with the mark of Tzeentch, that holds his sword in its crystallized form, and can attract it like a magnet.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to conjure weapons out of plasma which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to focus an intense beam of plasma which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to summon a cluster of miniature stars directly in front of them which can be used to block incoming attacks; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Astraeus generate an orbit around themselves for a short time, all attacks and people near the user get caught in the orbit, causing them to fly around, unable to attack the user. The user cannot move while the orbit is active.
- Children of Astraeus are innately stronger during the night.
- Children of Astraeus have the innate ability to see in all directions at once during the night.
- Children of Astraeus can innately adapt to most natural planetary environments within reason, meaning they're less likely to die of heat stroke and hypothermia.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area or blind an enemy for a short time.
- Children of Astraeus can manipulate the force of gravity of the planet and change the direction and force of it. They can cause items to float or stick to the ground for a short time or cause them to fly into a certain direction. Once the curse wears off, the item is immune to further use of it for a moderate time.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to use the gravity pull of the planet to slow down enemies for a short time, giving them a high chance to avoid an opponent’s attack or prevent an opponent from avoiding one of the user’s attacks.
- Children of Astraeus can limit gravity’s effect on their own bodies, causing them to float up and fly. The longer they fly the more it drains them.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to conjure a small supernova, which will burn at anything in its wake on a 10m radius, as well as producing a loud booming sound coming from the explosion. It cannot differ friend from foe and will affect anyone or anything nearby.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Astraeus have the power to cause up to three constellations to appear in their physical forms to fight alongside them. Each constellation will appear as an enlarged version of the thing it is based on except for human based constellations such as Orion which will be the size of a human. Constellations will dissipate after a short time, leaving the user moderately drained. Ex: If the user summons the Cancer constellation, it will be a giant crab that cannot be bigger than 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to change the surface and mass of their bodies to reflect the surface and mass of a planet in the solar system of their choice for a short time. For example, if the user wishes to turn their body into flames, they would adopt the surface of Mercury. No matter which planet they choose to assimilate with, they will be extremely drained after the transformation and they can only use the power once per fight. They may switch planets while in this state. Ex: The user is reflecting Earth to reach an opponent and then reflects Mercury to attack them. Once in this state, they lose access to their other powers. Excluding those that are passive.
- Children of Astraeus often wield innate knowledge of constellations, space and other planets in the solar system.
- Children of Astraeus can tell the time, date and their location simply by looking at the sky.
- Children of Astraeus typically dream of becoming astronauts, to explore the stars and other planets.
- From his reading he can pilot any known vehicle, Science fiction or real, and can do very decently at harvest, Medicine and sword fighting
Gus has been known to rarely show this weakness on purpose, but sometimes does to lure into his last trap, but Gus's ultimate weaknesses are the jewel in his gauntlets, Darkness, Nurgle, and chaos. Gus's jewel in his gauntlets becomes his sword, but when its a jewel and away from him, he's completely defenseless. (Never uses gauntlets without the sword unless he's in DEEP trouble) Next, Darkness, Gus believes that his ultimate fear is still alive, and he doesn't want it coming back. Then is nurgle, Nurgle is the plague god in another dimension, the reason he's afraid of him is that he was once attacked by one of his monsters in his worst nightmare, a giant green bio-titan, that spews acid, and destroys basically anything it can. Chaos, chaos represented nurgle cause hes one of the 4 chaos gods in the 40K world, Gus's favorite table top miniature game, however he doesn't fear Khaos/Chaos, actully worships the being of creation, father of Gaia
War hammer 40K. Books .Technology. Frustrating opponents. .Retribution piloting walkers, tanks and air craft