He's a good person who stands for what he believes in and never goes against his moral (or that's what he says). He's also calculating and acts like he's in the military half of the time, while in the other half he flurts with girls or sleeps. Yet sometimes he's heroic and will head into battle head on, that is if he can't retreat of course.
For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the years, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals.
These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them.
When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. They also have a special, stronger, connection with other animal nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Their senses of smell, sight and hearing are more enhanced, enabling them to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
- They are able to summon animals to aid them, they have the best control over their own animal type
Specific to each Animal Type
- Each type of animal nymph has their life force attached to that species, so if a species were to go extinct the nymph would die
- Each nymph is able to change into the type of animal they are, and only that type. So the bear nymph could not turn into a mouse, but it could turn into a grizzly, black bear, polar bear, etc.
- While In animal form they have all the normal abilities of the animal. So if they are a hawk they can fly.
- While in regular nymph/person form, they only retain passive characteristics/traits from the animal. So if they are a hawk, perhaps they are claustrophobic in enclosed spaces, but they cannot fly
|Hermes||Creator||He's one of the best people I know, I love him like a father|
|The Kiwi's||Friends||They are friendly but don't follow my orders|
|Drover||Friend||He follows my advice and orders, I think of him as my brother|
|Blaire Rose||Girlfriend||She's loving and sweet|