Henrie is much like his creator, Hestia. He is mild mannered, upstanding, charitable, and a protector. He never takes part in any disputes or wars. He minds his own business amidst a community who engage in 'high drama'. He likes to stay as close as possible to the hearth in Hestia's cabin, and does not venture far. All around he is a very nice and caring person. He is bisexual, and does date, which is the only thing different fro Hestia.
When Hestia's cabin was built, a fire was placed in the middle of the cabin. Hestia felt that someone should tend and guard these flames, so one night she went down to camp, and entered her cabin. Out of the flames, she formed a fire spirit. She named him Henrie, and told him about why he was created, and that his purpose is to watch her flame. He understood his job, and that night he slept in the cabin, and he does so every night, guarding his creator's flames.
- They are innately extremely resistant to heat and fire.
- They can heal the minor burns of others, but the more severe the burn, the more energy it drains
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have the ability to release heat from their hands in order to cauterize an open wound.
- They have the ability to create and control fire, the larger the flame, or the more condensed, the more energy it drains
- They have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into pure fire for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks and anything they touch is intensely burned
- The more upset they are, the harder it is for them to control their powers
- They are stronger in the heat
(Unlike other Fire Spirit/Nymphs, he has a life force, the hearth in Hestia's Cabin.)
|Hestia||Creator||She is my guardian.|