In general, Holly has a tomboyish persona. She can be extremely annoying and talkative sometimes and she babbles often something that relates to paranormal activity such as the Supernatural show. She's adventurous, daring and always head-on. She has this notion of, "I act before I think." Rooted from her mother's trait of being a music lover, she loves to sing as well and play funeral and scary music often. One thing that's weird about her, despite her outgoing and daring nature, she likes darkness. She hates the sunlight to be exact and claims it to be "Blinding."
- As a daughter of Apollo, my mother, Carylle, was a prodigy in the field of medicine. Mom specializes general surgery. So how exactly did my mother conceived me? The answer, according to her 'romantic tale' with my Dad, was in a funeral of her mother (my grandmother). Grieved with sorrow and loss of her loved ones---siblings and mother due to death and friends who turned against her---Mom tried to attempt suicide and end her own life.
- Well, that is before this 'ridiculously handsome' man saved her from jumping off a cliff. They tried to talk it off that it is wrong to attempt suicide. It took a couple of coaxing and a few days at the rehab center and sessions with a psychiatrist. But afterwards, they eventually fell in love with each other, spent the night after dating several times, and lo and behold---I was conceived.
- Dad left though, the moment Mom told him about my existence in her womb. He left to work by the mines in Appalachia. But after a week, it was reported that there was an accident that occurred in the mines and found no survivors. Mom said she hated life after his death yet she thrived for me, her last hope.
- I grew up with her in Las Vegas. We moved away from Appalachia once Dad died. My childhood was pretty much like any other kids, carefree and naïve. But I was later diagnosed with ADHD and dylexia. And as I grew up, Mom was acting weirder every day. She lies so worse than me. I knew she was hiding something but I wasn't too curious to find out what she was hiding from me until I started to notice something . . . crooked in my being.
- I suddenly started to hear whispers whenever I attend funerals like thrice when I turned eleven. Mom kept assuring me that I'm simply hallucinating. When I was twelve, I don't know why but I kept on ending up in random places after blacking out then after a couple of 'teleportation', I collapse and faint in exhaustion. The feeling was bizarre and so supernatural. Something's wrong. I didn't told Mom about this.
- Time came when I caught Mom after school on our backyard unexpectedly 'murdering' some poor Doberman with a bow and bronze arrows. She looked wild and scared. I was totally in shock for a twelve year old that one Doberman lunged at me then disintegrated. Mom told me to look closer and my eyes saw a huge dark ferocious dog. She killed the rest then explained everything to me in one night. She's a half human and half-god and a daughter of Apollo, she knew Dad was Hades and I'm half-god too. She said she had suspicions it was Hades she dated before I was born. She admits she knew who Dad was and she knew loving a god would seal the fate of their children. And told me about Camp Half Blood.
- At first, I didn't understand and I kept on denying the truth until we were attacked again by a flock of harpies. And you know what Mom gave me for the fight? A rubber band a gift from her Dad, Apollo. But it was indeed useful once I knew how to activate it. It turned into a bow and together, we fought them off. I wasn't much of an archer but I do had Mom's innate keen eye and accuracy. I pretty much shot in random directions but we managed to fend them off.
- Mom didn't want me to go to camp yet. She wasn't with me for almost three thirds of my twelve years of existence so she kept me for another year until we couldn't handle the attacks when I was thirteen. I mean, talk about being attacked by a bunch of harpies (4), empousai (3), laistrygonian giants (4-7). Our house was never a fortress so we constantly move from place to place. I was even attacked at school the following years. Sure we could have died but Mom's first boyfriend, Cole, another demigod helped us out every attacks the moment he heard about it from Mom. He even helped us get to camp after a series of near-life-and-death situations. Despite the fact I'd love to hate his cocky persona, I had to admit, he loved us like a family until his death defending us at the foot of Half-Blood Hill.
- Children of Hades can create and launch long shards of obsidian from their palms.
- Children of Hades can create small fissures in the ground which spew plumes of hellfire for a few moments before closing. The hellfire is more powerful than normal fire, but can also harm the user, so this power must be used carefully.
- Children of Hades have the ability to create a dome of hardened earth and gemstones, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a short time.
- Children of Hades can conjure a set of very durable bone armor around themselves which grants enhanced protection against physical attacks. After a time, the armor grows brittle and falls off the user’s body.
- Children of Hades are able to communicate with and command the dead, and are able to sense spirits or other undead beings.
- Children of Hades are able to communicate with and command hellhounds they encounter.
- Children of Hades can sense when a mortal, half-blood, nymph/spirit that they know has died through a "buzzing" in their ears.
- Children of Hades are able to instantly destroy undead in a single attack.
- Children of Hades have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hades have a heightened control over undead and can usurp dominance from others who control undead who aren’t also children of Hades.
- Children of Hades can telekinetically shape and control dead matter. The more matter moved, the more the user is drained.
- Children of Hades can perform rites to summon a specific ghost from the underworld for a time, using offerings of their choice. The more offerings given and the more specific they are to the intended ghost, the more likely they are to appear. Ghosts that have been granted reincarnation, or are trapped Tartarus or the Fields of Punishment, cannot be summoned.
- Children of Hades can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are able to summon skeletal/zombie humanoids/animals to do their bidding. The more animals summoned and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained. Any armor/weaponry the undead possess increases the strain of the summoning. The undead can then be commanded telepathically their summoner. The longer they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained of their energy.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are to project their consciousness into any undead minion they command, taking direct control of their senses, movements and actions. However, their own body is left vulnerable for the duration.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are capable of entering into a contract with a willing soul, either prior to their death or after meeting them as a ghost. Once a contract is made, the user gains the ability to summon the spirit into an undead recreation of its former body, formed from the earth, to fight alongside them for a time. The undead would retain all of the skills and physical abilities they had in life, including weaker versions of any special powers. When the summoning ends, or the spirit's summoned body is destroyed, the user is left heavily drained and could possibly faint. Only one contract can be held at a time.
- Children of Hades have innate knowledge of the Underworld, able to guide themselves and allies to how to enter,explore and escape the Underworld. (as long as they aren’t already dead)
- Children of Hades tend to have dark attitudes and appreciate shadowy places.
- Children of Hades typically have an appreciation for the earth, feeling more comfortable on the ground rather than being in the sky or the sea.
- Children of Hades often grow up to make great morticians.
|Carylle Hitherton||Mother||I love her|
|Hades||Father||Question mark there|