She is sweet, intelligent,joyful and charismatic. Can get along with people she just met. She loves to sings song at random, and is sometimes seen humming along to a tune. Holly love to play prank and jokes on her enemies. She rarely get angry and often hold back, but when she unleash it. She can become dangerous. She also let her imagination run wild, quickly jumping into conclusions and creating all sorts of scenarios before she receives all the facts.
Before the camp
Holly was born to family of a rich and prominent family. Her mom had previously had 4 children, before having Holly . Around the time of her conception her mother Zheng had an affair with Poseidon. Unfortunately her husband had a vasectomy and ended up divorcing her mother and her mother ended up loosing all her money and custody of her kids except for Holly. Regardless Zheng blames Holly for loosing her everything she had, and made Holly childhood virtually living nightmare. Eventually in her sophomore year she met Lexi and two instantly became friends. Recently,she and Lexi had discovered their powers and began to practice in how to use them. The day before they were set to go out of town, they decided to have one of their practice session. Which went out of hand out of hand when they accidentally cause both fire and water damage in a building. The Building that was damaged was actually a warehouse filled with legal and illegal products. One of the products was illegal drugs, in which the shipment of the drugs was cancelled after the fire department found the drugs. Which unfortunately caused one or two of drug dealer to wonder what caused the building damages in the first place.
When the girls came back from their trip both Holly and Lexi were attacked by flock of Stymphalian Birds. Since they were together they were able to fend off, and defeat the them. Two day later Holly comes homes she sees that someone broke into her house, and begins to ransack it. The person who broke in turns out to be a one of the drug dealers who lost money after the shipment of drugs got cancelled. They found out about Holly involvement with the damages after seeing her entering and leaving the building in some security cameras. They broke into Holly's house because they wanted to see if she had any drugs from the warehouse. When Holly goes inside her home and sees that the drug dealers are still there, and Holly decides to confront the trespassers. When Holly orders the them to get out of her home, but this action leads to a fight broke out. As it turns out the people who broke into her home were demigods, and as much was she tried by herself she was no match for them. The moment Holly realizes this she immediately then begins to run away from them. Fortunately for Holly, a werewolf begin to attack the trespassers giving Holly a chance to run for it . Thanks to this distraction she was able to loose them, but not before getting into more trouble when she accidentally steps on a Dracanae's tail. Needless to say the Dracanae wasn't happy, and Holly ended up running away from the monster. She was eventually was cornered by Dracanae, Holly was then forced to fight, but was knocked unconscious. Fortunately she was saved by the same werewolf who interfered in her fight with BC. That werewolf turns out to be, Asen VLCEK. The same incident that drew the Broken Covenant to Lexi and Holly also brought him. Except he decided to wait patiently, and gain the girls trust before taking them to the camp. Now Asen was able to fight, and kill the Dracanae, afterward he took Holly to camp using "Demetria's Hellhound Lassie".
During the camp
Holly had stayed in the infirmity for over month, since she had injured her Hypothalamus (the area of the brain that control sleeping and waking up cycle.) Although their were attempts to try to wake Holly up, this led to little to no results. Which the member of the infirmary did learn throughout that month that Holly does talk in her sleep, and uses her powers when she has a nightmare. It was during one these episodes where Juniper Nored an Apollo kid had to use some extra effort in trying to heal Holly. Just like the previous times she had little luck in healing her, at least until a child of Mnemosyne named Susan who suggested to focus on the healing on the area of the brain that was damaged instead of the entire brain. Which turned out to be good advice, because once Juniper did focus her healing ability on the Hypothalamus Holly did woke. Unfortunately Holly last memory was of fighting off Dracanae and being attacked by Raca, which resulted in Holly mistakenly in assuming the two girls were associated with Raca, and attacked the two before running off to the deep dark forest.
It was in the forest where she ran into Raca, and began to fight him. During the fight it was revealed that Lexi had joined the Broken Covenant, after she exploded a motel. Which luckily Holly knows is prone to gas leaks and wasn't buying it, but before she can discover more Asen forced Holly to go back to Infirmary while he forces Raca to tell him everything about Lexi. She later learns that Lexi has been looking for her, and that Raca fears with Holly being at camp, that Lexi will defect from Broken Covenant if she learns where Holly is currently staying. So Raca decided to get rid of Holly, and blame the camp, before Lexi learns the truth. She also began to hear stories about how ruthless Broken Convent is, and begin to worry about Lexi's safety.
After Holly recovered, she learned she was a daughter of Poseidon, and moved into Poseidon cabin. Although Holly did train, and try to make friends, she secretly spend most of her time trying to find Lexi or Broken Covenant headquarters (which ever one came first). She often would sneak out of camp, and at times stay in a overnight in a motel room in the Nearby town. It was during a time where she had decided to stay over night in motel room, where she along with several others was kidnapped by a group of people who were from camp and Broken Covenant. Lucky for her, a group of people who were close the kidnappees found out what was going on, and decided to rescue them. As it turns out one member of the rescue party had manage to find Lexi, and told her the situation, which resulted in her going to Holly location, and saving her. Afterward Holly and Lexi had a long conversation where they decided it was best if Lexi had left the Broken Covenant, since nigher one thought it would be a good idea to be associated with them.
It was after the two were reunited where they discovered that they were being stalked. They had decided to report the incident to the police, where in the police station they discover that they weren't the only one being stalked since three other camper named Dragona, Demetria Megalos, and Ruth were being stalk by the same group of men. Before the girls could even make the report they met a priest of Zeus who convince them the police wouldn't help them, and offered them his assistance. As it turns out, the priest wasn't interested in helping them, but helping the men who were stalking them. Although they did try to fight back, they were eventually lost and kidnapped by them.
The group spent a month capture by these men in which time they were all tortured, and experimented on by these men. While they were in isolation, they tried several times to escape, but were caught. They had even drove some of the guard watching them to madness, which resulted in them nearly being beaten to death. Eventually they were rescued by a group of demigods who were from camp. Since they had who had formed a party to find them after learning about her kidnapping. After they were rescued, they group did escorted their girls back to camp, and deep dark forest.
Holly since that time has been training , and is currently leading a quest to find the conch trumpet.
1} Holly has a hell hound named Athie who has the normals powers of hell hound like shadow travel incredibly fast, and strong. Athie is also a great tracker, attack, and watch dog. Athie was originally created for Lexi by her father Phlegethon. Athie was given by Phlegethon the ability to be immune, and breath fire. When he sent the Athie to search for Lexi. After a few weeks the hound spotted Lexi and Holly walking home from work. It was after Lexi reached and was inside her home, where the Athie was spotted by Holly, she noticed the hell hound had no collar. At first the creature was defensive, and blew fire at Holly. Since Holly was a daughter of Poseidon she was able extinguish the fire that Athie produce. Holly eventually subdue the creature, but she didn't kill it. Holly never told Lexi about the dog, and kept a secret. She instead shelter, fed, and nurtured Athie. Since Holly treated her with kindness, and adoration. Soon Athie became attach to Holly and as been with her ever since. Athie protective of Holly, as well as Holly being protective of Athie. Both will become violent when the other is hurt.
- Children of Poseidon can fire a powerful blast of water from their hands, equivalent to that of a fire hose, which evaporates after a short time.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to conjure and freeze small amounts of water into durable ice weapons, which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of ice.
- Children of Poseidon can create an area around themselves that inflicts others with intense seasickness, making them dizzy and nauseous for as long as they remain inside. The user must keep their focus on maintaining the effect for the duration.
- Children of Poseidon can turn their body to water for a very short time, letting an attack pass harmlessly through them. This can cause extreme dehydration with repeated use.
- Children of Poseidon can breathe, are swifter and more powerful, and can heal slightly faster while underwater.
- Children of Poseidon can keep themselves and everything they touch dry in the water, unless they choose to become wet.
- Children of Poseidon can survive falling from any altitude as long as they land in water, and can go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the cold or water pressure.
- Children of Poseidon can communicate with and command equestrian animals, as well as all creatures that dwell in the sea.
- Children of Poseidon are innately less inhibited by severe wind and precipitation.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create minor earthquakes, large enough to knock anyone nearby off their feet, for a few seconds.
- Children of Poseidon are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains. This can be used on ice, but is much more difficult and draining.
- Children of Poseidon are are able summon a specific horse, pegasus, or sea creature directly to their position, regardless of distance. This only works on creatures that they have a strong personal bond with.
- Children of Poseidon can calm, strengthen or influence the direction of the winds, though to a much lesser extent than children of Zeus or the anemoi.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create a torrential rainstorm overhead, which will downpour and cause high winds over a large area. The storm will gradually clear over time, and afterward the user would be substantially drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to shape a semi-living construct out of water, no larger than 3 to 4 times the size of the user, that fights for them for a short time. The user is weakened while the construct is active, and the longer they maintain the it, the more energy it drains.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to transform their bodies into a state of pure water for a short time, becoming immune to most attacks. The hydrokinetic abilities they already possess are enhanced by this state, and they are capable of covering great distances in an instant while underwater. The user will be extremely drained once the transformation ends, and could possibly faint.
- Children of Poseidon always know their exact coordinates when in water and are able to innately feel the difference between freshwater and saltwater.
- Children of Poseidon normally have a love for water, and generally excel at water sports.
- Children of Poseidon tend to be favored by animals of the sea.
- Children of Poseidon often have a natural affinity for horses and many grow up to become equestrians.
- She has an extensive knowledge in Science, zoology, Anatomy and physiology and songs.
- She is skilled Kung Fu, and Muay Tai.
- She also skilled in First Aide
- She also has an High IQ, genius level.
|Zheng Xu||Mother||Although she loves her mother, they don't have a good relationship. Oftentimes she is happier without her mother than with her.|
|Poseidon||Father||Doesn't know him|
|Lexi Edison||Best friend||Holly sees Lexi as her best friend. She enjoys Lexi company and will do anything for her, but half the time they act more like sisters. Holly is very close to Lexi.|
|Asen VLCEK||Acquaintance.||Although he did save her life, Holly doesn't know who he is yet.|
|Raca KNIGHT||Enemy||Holly hates Raca, due to the fact he broke into her home and is using her best friend. She may have had a hand on Raca getting arrested by the police.|
Relationship after joining Camp
|Conall McLaren||Friend||He pretty good friend of her, and thinks very highly of him.|
Equipment1} Chakrams- Where the larger Chakrams are made from Celestial bronze, and smaller ones are made from gold.
2} Three Section Staff- It is made from Celestial Bronze it can turn into a ring
3} Armour- It made from Leather, and Celestial Bronze. It can transform into a necklace.
4}Kwan Dao- It is made from Celestial Bronze can transform into a bracelet.
5} Messenger Bag
Quest, Special Rp's and Campaign
Forum:Demigod Kidnapping - The Warehouse