India is communicative and kind. She is friendly and has a great sense humor, but sometimes it's hard for her to make friends. She is artistic and rebellious. When she grows up she wants to help people who struggle with eating disorders.
India has long-ish brown hair and piercing green eyes. She is average height and has a slim figure. She is stylish and has an obsession with shoes. She always has her camera and sketchbook with her.
Zayn Jordan was a successful businessman, living in New York. Many women were attracted to him, and when Aphrodite first saw him, she fell in love with him. They started dating, but a few weeks later she disappeared. Zayn moved on managed to forget about his ex-girlfriend.
It was a rather cold day of September. Zayn woke up and was about to leave his house, when he noticed a basket on the doorstep. In the basket there was a beautiful little girl, with clear blue eyes which reminded him of Persephone. He noticed a little note next to the baby. It read: "Her name is India, and she's our daughter. Please take care of her, Aphrodite". Zayn was shocked to find out that he was a father, but he loved his daughter and decided to raise her on his own. Of course his sister Hayley was always there to help him out.
And so little Dia grew. Zayn and Hayley loved her and always tried their best to make her happy. She always got what she wanted, but she never was spoiled. She never really had friend in school, everyone was jealous of her.
The only friend she ever had was Ryann Black. They met when they were both 9 years old and became friends instantly. Ryann was the only person Dia could talk to, Dia was the only person who liked Ryann. They used to spend days upon days together, laughing, talking and just doing silly things. Dia even tried to convince her father to adopt Ryann, but that didn't work out so well.
When India turned 14, the Jordans moved to New York. Dia never saw Ryann again.
India was quite popular in her new school, but she really trusted only one girl. Her name was Gray Creighton. The two were arguing a lot, but, they had a really strong bond. A few months later strange things started happening. Dia's demigod powers started showing.
It was 24 March 2012. Dia was on her way to meet Gray, when two huge dogs attacked her. They were each the size of a bear and Dia didn't know what to do. That was when Gray showed up. She took out something that looked like a sword and threw a necklace at Dia. The girl managed to catch it, and it transformed to two daggers. India was confused for a few moments, but when she saw her friend fighting with the strange creatures she decided to join her. After a lucky hit she killed one of them, and so did Gray.
Gray grabbed Dia's hand and lead her back home. On their way she explained everything. She told her that she was her protector, and a satyress. She told her that she, Dia, was a demigod. She also talked to her about a safe place, Camp Half-blood. India agreed to go.
She packed some of her belongings, and Gray summoned the Grey Sister's Taxi. They arrived at Camp some minutes later and India was soon claimed by Aphrodite.
- Children of Aphrodite can intoxicate people of the opposite gender with pheromones in order to get them to do their bidding; any attempt to use the person to harm anyone (including their own person) will break their control.
- Children of Aphrodite can bring upon a state of ecstasy to another person, making them become dazed for a short time.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of the opposite gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time.
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plum of dense perfume or makeup which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them; they also attract people of the same gender that consider themselves gay or lesbian.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to alter and control clothes and makeup.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite have a minor ability to sway a person’s feelings, causing them to feel a slight amount of love for another person; the final choice to act on the love is, however, out of their control.
- The ability to speak French as it is "the language of love"
|Aphrodite||Mother||I never met her, but I think she's okay|
|Zayn Jordan||Father||I miss him loads, and love him even more|
|Hayley Jordan||Aunt||Same as above|
|Ryann Black||Close friend||I miss her..|
|Gray Creighton||Close friend/Protector||She saved me. 'Nuff said|
|Aphrodite's Cabin||Half-siblings||I really hope we will get along..|
|Caspian Xavier||Ex-interest||He was a great kisser, but left. Damn.|