Irma Rivers is a spunky, cheerful, and very optimistic girl. She is very cocky and she often appears to be not that serious. She jokes a lot about almost anyone she meets.
Stella Rivers is a very famous surfer from Malibu, California. One day when she went surfing, she met a man named Julian Rivera. Julian and Stella talked about surfing and how they like to take on big waves and other surfing stuff like that. They then started dating and that soon led to making love. Five days after, Julian disappeared from Stella. The day after Julian left, Stella had signs that she was pregnant with a baby. Stella was really happy but also very sad because that day on, she never saw Julian again. After 9 months, Stella bore a girl and she named it Irma. When Irma was in a daycare, Julian suddenly appeared and explained to Stella who he really was. Julian told Stella that he was actually Poseidon, god of the seas. He also explained to her that she will need to go to a special camp when she turns 14. Poseidon gave Stella a trident necklace to give to their daughter when she grows old enough.
Irma lived a normal childhood in Malibu. She was taught surfing by her mother. Surfing was all of her life. Irma was a natural prodigy in surfing and goes for big competitions and is always the youngest competitor. When Irma turned 10, Stella got married to a man named Steve Williams. Steve is a professional surfer and is a son of Aphrodite.
At the age of 11, Irma had her first monster attack. A harpy attacked her out of nowhere. But luckily, Steve was there to protect her and disintegrated the harpy. Irma freaked out and Steve had to calm her down. When they got home, Steve told Irma that she may be a demigod which shocked Irma. Irma didn't want to believe it and ignored Steve and her mom for the rest of the year. But when she turned 12, Irma had a hellhound attack her. Steve disintegrated the hellhound though and Irma had no choice but to believe that she has demigod blood in her. Irma got really upset with her mother because her mother did not tell her of her true origins. Irma asked her mother why and her mother responded that it was to protect her. Steve thinks it's best that Irma gets a little bit of training done before she gets another monster attack. So for the next year, Irma trained really hard with Steve and had to quit surfing for awhile since the training took up most of her time. When she was almost 13 (like right before her birthday), a pit scorpion attacked her but she was by herself. She had no weapon but Poseidon's voice came in her head and told her to use her necklace. Irma did as told and took off her necklace. The necklace turned into a trident and she used that to disintegrate the scorpion. After the battle, Irma got a really big scar on her right shoulder and other smalls cuts. Irma didn't tell Steve or her mom that so that they wouldn't worry about her protection.
After a few days Irma turned 14, a cyclops attacked her on her front doorstep. Irma was walking out the door from the front of her house and Steve's voice asked her to go with her to a place. Irma looked at the man and saw that he had one eye. Luckily, Steve was getting home and he saw the man too. He instantly new it was a Cyclopes and told Irma to get out her sword. Steve and Irma quickly disintegrated it but Irma got a broken ankle afterwards. (Steve fed her ambrosia and nectar though and the pain in Irma's leg.) But since the monster attacks are becoming a regular thing for Irma, which is bad for her since Irma has to get to places, Steve decided to take Irma to camp half-blood. Stella asked if that was some sort of special camp for people like Irma and Steve said yes. Irma packed her things and her parents took a train to camp with her. She said goodbye to her parents and stepped into camp.
- Children of Poseidon can fire a powerful blast of water with high pressure, the equivalent to that of a powerful fire hose.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to conjure a weapon out of water which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of water.
- Children of Poseidon can densify the water pressure in their own bodies, hardening their muscles and skin to the point where they are immune to physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Poseidon can innately breathe and heal slightly faster underwater.
- Children of Poseidon can keep themselves and everything they touch dry in the water, unless they choose to become wet.
- Children of Poseidon can make air bubbles form under water, some large enough to contain allies and sustain them for a moderate time before popping.
- Children of Poseidon can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create minor earthquakes, only large enough to knock anyone in the immediate vicinity of the user off their feat, and only for a few seconds.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Poseidon are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Poseidon are able to summon and telepathically command equestrian animals, such as horses, giraffes, zebras and hippocampi. They can also do the same with all animals that dwell in the sea, the more animals summoned and the bigger they are. The more energy is drained.
- Children of Poseidon can create the octopus form, a body of water formed around the user into a protective barrier of water with eight or so whip-like limbs which can be used to grasp or strike an attacking opponent or to intercept and seize incoming projectiles. The longer this form is maintained, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon can summon a tidal wave of up to 25-feet tall, which can not harm them. The tidal wave could injure an opponent and give the user a chance to flee.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to transform into horses while out of the water, or hippocampi while in the water, for short times, the longer they remain in the form, the more energy it drains and the more time they need to rest between transforming.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to transform their bodies into a state of pure water for a short time, during this they are immune to attacks. The hydrokinetic abilities they already possess are enhanced by this state. the user will be extremely drained once the transformation ends. Unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Poseidon always know their exact coordinates when in water and are able to innately feel the difference between freshwater and saltwater.
- Children of Poseidon normally have a love for water, and generally excel at water sports.
- Children of Poseidon tend to be favored by animals of the sea.
- Children of Poseidon often have a natural affinity for horses and many grow up to become equestrians.
|Poseidon||Father||... neutral feeling for him|
|Stella Rivers||mother||Love her. Wish I could see her though...|