He is nicer and more outgoing than his younger brother, though he can be bitchy and moody when either sad or angry. When alone with his brother, they are both happy and live life to the fullest. When alone or separated they worry about each other.
My tragic story of how me and Ian became demigods and how we got here. In Moscow Russia, and it the year is 1991. Maryse Kozlov, who is a daughter of Aphrodite and of French and Russian descent was attending her last fashion show tour in Moscow. The tour started in Paris, then London, Athens, Barcelona, Milan, Stockholm, Warsaw and ends in Moscow. Many people in Europe love her fashion trends. On that day, she met Boreas disguised as Maxuyasha Patrovich at her latest fashion show tour. After the show was done and she was attending a party two blocks away from where the fashion show was staged. Maryse started flirting with Maxuyasha. Two hours later, the party ended, Maxuyasha generally offered Maryse to go onto a date with him. Flattered by this offer, goes onto a date.
Four years later, She gave birth to twin boys. me and Ian. Ivan being the oldest by five minutes and Ian. Maxuyasha was proud but he felt sad after telling Maryse the news. He was Boreas, the god of the North Wind and winter and the Greek Gods exist in New York City. But he was only a minor god. So me and Ian are not in danger. But he told Maryse that he had to leave, as it was the will of the ancient laws of the gods. Before he left, he gave Maryse a watch and two necklaces, and told them that they turn into a hailberd and twin scythes; then he left outside. Maryse chasing her in her night gown and pjs, found the frontyard covered and Moscow covered in snow. Two months later, Maryse grew suspicious as three women kept on eying her at the edge of her mansion, panicking, she packed all her belongings and took us to New York City
As I grew older, I grew very fond of the watch when I was little, so my mother gave the watch to me. As I grew older, he even learned four languages, Russian, French, Greek, and English. While at age seven, I was shocked as my watch turned into a halberd. I showed my mother but she was not shocked as I was, she hired a trainer who excelled in halberds. Two years later, I am really one of the most gifted students. I even played the piano and was a celebrity in Russia and Europe when I was about age 8.
Then the tragedy happened, you see. My mother was outside talking to the Headmaster at our private school then when she was heading to the office, she got jumped by these three people. I dont know but I heard screaming when we were about to enter the limo, I dropped my stuff and Ian knew what was going on. We ran into a room where three of these women were sucking the blood away from her. We were so enraged that we killed to of them off the bat. But the one known as Verona, who was an empousai had told us that we will meet again one day. Then she ran off. I began to cry as my mother was lying in a pool of her own blood. She calmly told us that it was their fault that she was dying. Before she died, she told me and Ian that the Greek gods exist and there are far more powerful monsters than empousai. Then she told us to find an old friend named Kyle in Time Square. She then drew her last breath and passed on into the Underworld.
We cried for nearly two hours. After our mourning, we buried her outside the mansion and spended one last night in our mansion. I soundedly fell asleep and woke up the next day wondering where the heck Ian went. I looked for him everywhere but to no avail, so I packed all my things and took Ian's belongings and took off to look for Kyle in Time Square. I found him, though it was for about two hours and people were looking at me at an odd way. I told him everything about my mother's ill fate. He was shocked, but understood my situation. As we got into his car, I was really in for a suprise as he was what the ancient Greeks called a satyr. He drove the car all the way to the countryside in Long Island. He stopped in a middle of an old highway surrounded by strawberry fields and a lone hill that a single pine tree at the top. He told me that I had to walk up there since the camp is right behind it. I told him that if he wanted to go, but I've seen the glare in his eyes. He told me that he had some bad history. Then he waved goodbye and gave a handshake; then drove off.
I walked on the hill and it was tough for carrying Ian's and my stuff. As i got into the stop when I've seen really beautiful buildings in Greek architecture. Then I walked down the hill to start my new life as a demigod.
Thats the end.
Powers and Abilities
- Children of Boreas can create an incredibly cold wind around an opponent, the wind will follow them no matter what for a short time. The wind would make the user feel as if it’s 15 degrees (fahrenheit), distracting them and making them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Boreas have the ability to conjure up to ten long lances of ice which can surge forward and impale an opponent.
- Children of Boreas have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Boreas can heal themselves by using ice, absorbing frozen energies which can freeze molecules, renew damaged cells, and also stop bleeding. This can be used to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds. Ice healing only affects children of Boreas, Khione and Ice/Snow Nymphs as they are the only ones who can draw power from the snow.
- Children of Boreas are inherently resistant to the cold, including hypothermia and frostbite.
- Children of Boreas are inherently stronger during the winter or on any cold days.
- Children of Boreas always emit an aura of coldness, making others around them feel slightly cold. The user can shut it off for a long time if they choose to.
- Children of Boreas can turn water into ice or make it severely cold with a cool breeze.
- Children of Boreas have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Boreas can apply the power of 3rd or 4th degree frostbite to an opponent’s weapon, freezing it to the point that it becomes fragile and easily breakable. It only lasts for a short time, after which the weapon reverts to it’s normal temperature.
- Children of Boreas can create armor and weaponry out of ice. The larger the size and quantity of the weapons, the more energy is drained. They can also infuse existing weapons with ice in order to make them stronger.
- Children of Boreas can call upon the icy winds in order to speed up their movements and attacks.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Boreas can create a hail storm, with up to baseball size hail for a short time. The storm will produce powerful, freezing winds. The hail will fire in whatever direction the user wishes, the user will be somewhat drained once the storm subsides.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Boreas can create an ice dragon lacking wings, a semi-living construct creature of ice that could be called an ice drake, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, to fight for them for a short time. This drake attacks with frost breath which can damage and freeze opponents. While the Drake is active, the user has a hard time moving and afterwards must rest between making another one.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Boreas can shed their flesh and transform their bodies into pure cold air which grants them temporarily immunity from attacks as well as drastically enhances their current ice powers. This ability only lasts for a short time and the user will be left heavily drained and unable to move for some time and could possibly faint after the ability dissipates.
- Children of Boreas are often ambidextrous, a trait they share with Notus' children.
- Children of Boreas have a natural preference for places in the Northern Hemisphere, the further North the better. They also prefer anywhere cold in general.
- Children of Boreas are naturally skilled at ice fishing.
- Children of Boreas make excellent navigators due to their ability to always find North.
|Ian Kozlov||Twin Brother||We have a brotherly love together. It does not mean that we are gay for each other.|
|Maryse Kozlov||Mother||She died trying to protect us. I miss her|
|Boreas' Cabin||Half-Siblings||I would like to know more about them more better.|