Being not use to non-luxery, Jackson is quite demandive, thinking sometimes other people are his servants. He is sad and pained inside him, but doesn't want anyone to see it, so he acts cold and rude to hide the pain. He is also a sadist, a person who enjoys people's pain.
Heather Grant was a rich bussines woman. One day, she was showing a house to a man that she found quite attractive. She started filrting somewhat, and soon found out the man had the same feelings for her. The man bought a house, but the two started dating. Everyday he'll show up at her mansion at 10am with a coffee. One day, he didn't. Instead, a note was left in his place (left by Deimos disgused as someone else). The note said that he was dead, perhapes from a car accident. Heather was shocked, but she then found out a week later she was pregnet. Then nine months later, two baby twins were born.
My twin brother was named Jason. We were so different, he was timid while I was loud. He was smart while I was dumb. Our early childhood was more like living in a five-star hotel. My mother married another man, Victor. Though, we didn't mind, he was ok. Living in a mansion is great, but there's really nothing to do. No running. No screaming. No tattle-telling. Our mom didn't allow that. So, growing up we just drew and learned how to be a 'gentleman'. The only fun stuff we did was pranking the servants. Jason argeed about having no fun, so we planed pranks in a secert room. School was private, 'course. I was known as 'the fearless one' because no one could scare me- like fear kind of scary, not surpise scary- one time, a kid said that this house was haunted with rabid dogs. When I found out there was none, I was dissapointed. Everyone else looked like they could finally sleep for once.
' Till 12, I lived a normal life...well for a richie. When I was 13, my world turned around. Like when one of our servents turned into a....a cyclops. That was wicked fun, not scary. So our parents were at a party when Harold, our servant, said to come into the ballroom. When we did, he almost ate our heads the second we stepped in. Thankfuly, my friend Jayden was here for a sleepover. He rolled and soon disarmed the bronze sword Harold was holding. But before that, Harold swung his sword and it grazed my body. My vision blurred and turned red. I caught glimeses of the battle. Jason was charging towards Harold while Jayden got behind him. Then Jason went to the left of Harold while Jayden went to the right, stabbing it. I expected him to throw up blood, but he turned into a pile of dust, that was the last thing I saw before I felt whoozy and passed out.
Now skip to two years later, when I finally was sick of my parents. They just treated us-as in Jason and I-like servents. Meals were ate in slience, and it was ovious that they didn't give me the one thing I wanted most; their love. Being tired of being treated like junk, Jayden, Jason and I planned to run away from our homes. The night was easy to escape. Jayden was a full blown hacker and disabled all our alarms. Soon, he picked the locks and we were on our way.
Though less then 24h after we left, the police were looking for us. We found out because of a 'LOST' sign, with a reward of $300. After running into a satyr about an hour we ran away, I found out who I was. And so did Jason and Jayden. Jayden was a son of hermes, and Jason and I were Deimos' kids. Yippe. We headed towards Camp Half-Blood 'a place safe for your kind' as the satyr- Tyrone- descibed to us. Jayden brought a swiss army knife, and he gave that to me, since he felt more safe with me having it. A day later, Jason died from a harpy attacking us. I don't want to descibe the moment, it's to painful for me. So here's a quick summery; hapries attacked Jason first, he dies, Tyrone kills them with the sword Jayden took from Harold, I griefed over Jason's limp body, we leave. The next day, Jayden was hurled back home, being to clumpsy getting food when someone reconized him. Then the last day of the week I arrived at Camp. Tyrone left me there, on Thaila's tree. Then he left, searching for more 'demigods'. I stood there, and when I was sure no one was looking at me, I could only promise to not show my grief to anyone. I could almost see Jason's face looking down at me, smiling.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to send a wave of terror out in front of them which causes anyone affected by it to imagine something they fear; the bigger the wave, the more energy used. This can leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Deimos can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Deimos can send out waves of terror and fear that may paralyze an opponent and cause them to stop attacking for a short time. But the user cannot attack the opponent while the paralysis is in effect.
- Children of Deimos are immune to any senses of fear and terror, making it impossible for them to get scared and panic in battle.
- Children of Deimos are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
- Children of Deimos emit an aura of fear and terror, making people at least slightly afraid when near them. They can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Deimos know the fears of everyone around them, as well as how a person is likely to cope with that fear.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- Children of Deimos are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time, and loses some of its effect the more it is used on the same person.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to conjure a real version of someone's worst fears, however, the child of Deimos is not able to control the conjured fear and is susceptible to them as well; they are also drained of a moderate amount of energy when the fear is conjured.
- Children of Deimos have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to focus on a person’s fears and mimic the abilities of that fear for a short time. If the user focuses on a pyrophobe, they will get some powers over fire. If the target is scared of a specific animal, they gain some abilities of the animal. (If the feared animal is a spider, the user will be able to generate webs from their wrists and crawl on walls.) And if the target is afraid of death, the user can drain some of their life-force and make them think they’re about to die. This power cannot be used to become incredibly powerful or instantly kill and the power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos can turn the fear and terror of others around them into emotional energy and then tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. The fear constructs will terrify/scare anyone they touch.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to become a spirit made entirely of terror. In this state, they can change into a tangible form of someone or a group’s worst fear. The tangible form of the fear is the same size as that fear exists in naturally, is immune to all attacks, and the fear’s strength is greatly increased from its natural strength. The more the user is feared, and the more the form the user is in is dreaded, the stronger the user’s form is. The user can only stay in this state for a short time, after leaving this form, the user will be extremely drained, not able to move and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Deimos are known to hate the idea of losing people they care about.
- Children of Deimos typically enjoy fighting and combat, since their father is considered a war god.
- Children of Deimos normally love scaring people and watching them drown in fear and terror, making Halloween a special holiday for them.
|Heather Grant||Mother||I hate her|
|Victor Grant||Step-Father||He's like walking telephone.|
|Jason Grant||Triplet||I could have saved him...it's too late now|
|Deimos||Father||I don't know...|
|Deimos' Cabin||Half siblings||
|Alex Grant||Triplet||He's annoying, perfect...I hate him|