I like to see the positive side to thing and look and the little things rather than the big things. I am quite adventurous with good smarts but not much street smarts. Although I am in love with trees I can't help but use paper -rather than documents in computers- for writing down facts and notes. Also I love to learn new skills from Swordfighting to Computer Hacking.
Medium long, curly blond hair and green eyes. 6 ft tall and just wears whatever is in his bag of closet, he also has a scar on his hand (from an Empousa fang getting louged in his hand after the punching one) and a second from a fight during Capture the Flag. Jacob's skin also changes from pale in the Autumn and Winter, then tan in the Spring and Summer. He also carry's around his Taiaha all the time. Though he uses his brains more than his muscles thanks to living on a farm for most of his life he has become very fit and strong, yet most people see him as a weakling.
|Hair Colour||Dirty Blond|
|Nationality||Kiwi (New Zealander)|
|Voice||Deep but Soothing|
|Distinguishing Marks||A scar on his Hand, Back and Chin|
|Body Style||Slim and Fit|
In 1997 Ron met Aglaea at an archaeology dig in the Valley of King, and at first sight he fell in love with her. After dating for a year she told him that she was pregnant and that she was a Greek goddess. 9 months later Jacob was born and was left on Ron's doorstep.
Ron soon moved to Picton, New Zealand (after Jacob turned 5) where he grew up on a farm in the courtry side. There Jacob was also taught Mau rākau (maori weapons martial art) and how to use a Taiaha (greenstone spear) at age 8, thanks their neighbors because of Jacob's love to learn new things. During that time he wasn't bothered by any monsters because of the remoteness of the area and that his mother was a minor god rather than one of the Olympians.
13 Years later Jacob had grown up only knowing that his mother was very special to his father. On his 13th birthday Jacob learned from his father that his mother was a Goddess, at first Jacob didn't believe his dad and laughed but when Ron said that his mother wanted Jacob to go a camp on Long Island, U.S.A. After a week Jacob packed and ready to head off to Camp Half Blood.
After getting a taxi ride Jacob arrived at a small hill, yet when the taxi had disapered into the distance out of the bushes came an Empousa, who was very read to kill him. Jacob started running up to the top of the hill without calling for help, but then tripped and fell on his face. Jacob rolled over to see the Empousa leaping towards him.
Jacob quickly ran to the top without looking back, then just as he was at the top Jacob got grabbed but the ancle. He rolled over again to find himself pinned on his back looking into the fanged mouth of an Empousa, it looked like it was going to be over for Jacob when something snapped inside him and he felt a power awaken inside him. Jacob looks into the black black eyes of the creature and suddenly the Empousa is fulled with joy and starts laughing in a sort of screechy way.
As it laughs Jacob takes the chance to give the Empousa a left and punch in the left side of its jaw. The Empousa rolls down the hill so Jacob runs up the hill and makes it over to the other side of the hill yet soon passes out from all the energy used up. Jacob then awakes in the infermery to see an older kid standing over him. And with a grin he said "Hello, and Welcome to Camp Half Blood". Jacob had arrived only 1 week after his birthday.
While waiting to get claimed he stayed at Hermes cabin, that is where he met Zachariah Rahl. Jacob spouted out his life story while he just glared at him. The only way Jacob stopped talking was when Zachariah threatened his life, so he shut his trap... for 23 minutes. But while guarding the flag (in Capture the Flag) with Zachariah they were attacked by the enemy team, there Jacob earned Zachariah's trust by watching his back.
This is what happened:
THUNK!! A bronze spear impaled the ground at our feet, it was soon followed by 9 big, blood thirsty, and heavily armed sons of Ares. Jacob pulled put his Taiaha and bashed one of the children of Ares across the head with the Ponunamu tip. He was followed by another one except this one got too close to Jaocb that he started to walk very slowly as if he had weights being dragged behind him. So Jacob touched the top of his Taiaha and it started to glow, Jacob aimed and bashed the tip at the Ares kid's left rib case. Jacob looked back at Zachariah and saw he had taken two out with his throwing knifes and crossbows. Zachariah turned just in time to shot the axe out of an attacker's hand "Bet this would be easier for ya if you had trick arrows huh", shouted Jacob while he tripped a son of Ares with the shaft of his Taiaha. "Ya I'll make sure to talk to Iko in the morning" Zac grunted as he threw big ugly number 7 at a tree. When all nine were incapacitated Zac looked to Jacob and said " nice work with that strange spear there Jacob". "Thanks but it is called a Pounamu Taiaha I brought it from New Zeal...get down" exclaimed Jacob as he knock Zac out of the way of a spear hurtling towards his back. The spear skidded across Jacob's back leaving a scar from his right shoulder blade to his left hip.
In a fit of rage Zac ran over grabbed him by his chest plate and levitated a good 32 feet and electrocuted his armor. Ugly number two writhed in pain and let out a decidedly girlish shriek. Zac then made a fireball in his hand and held it next to his enemy's face. At this point the rest of his team had gotten back with the Ares flag an were staring at him float in the air a fireball in one hand and a son of Ares in the other with the mark of Hecate over his head and Jacob on the ground propped up by his shoulders, his back bleeding profusely and grinning like an idiot for the mark of Algaea was above his head. Zachariah Rahl took off his sunglasses and said "Let this be a warning to all from here on whoever seeks to harm me and my friends will face the wrath of my and the entire Rahl Family so be warned" and his starting to tire he dropped the son of Ares on his head. At that moment Alexander arrived and exclaimed all hail Zachariah Rahl Child of Hecate, Warlock of New England and Jacob Radon Child of Algaea. Son of Glory and Magnificence. Jacob fell to the ground with felif (that he and finally been claimed) and because of major blood loss.
|Type of Childhood||Good, but wished it could have been more loving|
|Most Important Childhood Event||Being taught Mau Rākau|
|Type of Smarts||Book Smarts|
|Earliest Memory||Falling into a bush of Stinging Nettle|
|Firsts||Kiss = Ginny|
Sex = None
Love = Ginny
Battle = An Empousa
Kill = None
|Meaning of Sign||Element = Earth|
Ruling Planet = Venus
Symbol = Ankh
Birth Stone = Ruby
|Current Location||Camp Half-Blood|
|Motto||"There's Method in Madness"|
|Things He Won't Do||Nothing|
|Person They Secretly Admire||Ginny|
|Most Influenced By||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Elliott|
|Most Important Person Before Camp||My Dad|
|Most Important Person Now||Maybe someone in the future|
|Immediate Goals||Love Ginny and our love nymphs|
|Long Term Goals||Get married and have kids|
Type of Pet: Horse
Character who owns pet: Jacob Radon
Pet name: Tahiwha
Why does the character have this pet: While still living at New Zealand, Jacob was given a 4 year old Kaimanawa horse as a pet. Jacob kept the horse close to him and one day while reading about the breed's history he found out that when the horses first came to New Zealand the native Maori tribes sometimes called horses Taniwha, after the mythological dragons of New Zealand. So from that day Jacob called his horse Taniwha too.
But even though Jacob loved Taniwha, he couldn't ship him overseas to New York. And so Jacob left his horse back in New Zealand where he was to stay until Jacob came back. But a week after getting Claimed by Aglaea Jacob was walking around the forest inside camp, out of the bushes came a magestic horse that trotted towards Jacob and stopped infront of him. Jacob looked back behind the horse to see if it's lost rider would come through the bushes, the rider didn't show.
That was when Jacob noticed a note on his right back leg, Jacob took off the note and it said:
Dear My Son
I was dearly upset to see you having to leave your horse behind, so I transported him to you here so both of us won't be sad anymore. Please take good care of him.
From Aglaea XOXO
B.S I now have given you two a mental connection so you two can now talk to each other, Bye
After that Jacob found an empty spot in the stables and now looks after Taniwha all the time.
Any special abilities: A mental connection between him and Jacob
Where dose this pet live: In the stables at camp
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to force a false state of joy upon someone, diminishing their awareness on their surroundings for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to make someone believe that they are being weighed down by adornments, that they lose their regular speed for a short time, the more illusory adornments they weigh the enemy down with, the more it drains them. The effect may also be applied on weaponry or armory instead, which makes them too heavy to be used.
- Children of Aglaea are able to make a person feel as if they have lost all beauty, splendor, and glory in their life for a short time, causing them to feel too depressed to fight.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to mesmerize anyone nearby with their physical appearance, stunning them for a short period of time.
- In their presence, people that are surrounding children of Aglaea will be more jubilant, and be more pleased than usual.
- Children of Aglaea are more powerful when their surroundings are beautiful.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to minorly sway a person's feelings with fervor to attain glory and magnificence in anything they do for a short time, such as fighting, doing their hobby, etc.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to alter and control clothes, make-up, adornments, embellishments, and decorations. The larger the change, the more energy it drains.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Aglaea can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to enchant the magnificence of nearby weapons or armor with either a positive effect or negative quality for a short time; some examples would be increasing or decreasing the sharpness of a blade, its damage dealt to enemies, the durability of armor, or luster. The more tools affected, the more energy it drains.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Aglaea are now able to channel their positive emotional energies to construct combative and non-combative objects, formed one at a time and no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, which takes on marvelous and luminous appearances depending on the user's preferences. However, their ability to use the power is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions in relation to negativity. As more negative emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
- Children of Aglaea are usually beautiful in appearance.
- Children of Aglaea tend to have bright, joyous personalities.
- Children of Aglaea tend to outshine others, as their mother is the goddess of glory and magnificence.
He was taught since he was young and is an expert in most Maori weaponry
|Ronald||Dad||He's great to me|
|Aglaea||Mum||I have great respect for her|
|Aglaea's Cabin||Half siblings||They seem very friendly|
|Zachariah Rahl||Best Friend||I saved his bacon during Capture the Flag and now he's one of my greatest allies|
|Erlina||Friend||Short attention span and a lot of fun|
|Guinevere M. Keystone||Girlfriend||I love her, but i've never said it|
|The Girls||Friends||They are nice and friendly|
|Zhu||Autumn Dance Date||She's tricked me into going to the dance with her|
|Venavera Anderson||Friend||Seems friendly and is from NZL too|
|Constance Lee||Friend||She just might be a Lawyer in training|
|James Maelstorm||Friend||He's strong and wilful. I respect those things in a person|
|Conrad||Creator||I love him like my own son|
|Cecilia||Creator||I love her like my own daughter|
|Edmund A. Keystone||Girlfriend's Brother||He is quite defensive of her, but we're on good terms for now|