He has brown hair. He also has brown eyes. He’s 5’10. He has a small birth mark on his chest in the shape of a four-leaf clover.
happy-go-lucky and can act like a brat when he doesn’t get his own way. He always has nice things to say, and he’s a bit of a flirt. He’s openly bi and will usually tell people that don’t like that he’s bi to f*ck off nicely.
Tyler was at a casino when he met Tyche. It was love at first sight. After a few months after Tyler and Tyche met, Tyche had to leave. And after another few months Tyler woke up to hearing a baby crying outside of his house. When Tyler opened the door he saw a baby basket right in front of the door.
It had a note on it saying “Dear Tyler, I’m sorry for leaving you but I had to go back home when I found out I was pregnant. This is your son, you can name him whatever you want. Love Tyche.” Tyler was really happy at the thought of having a son. He named him Jason after Tyler’s dead brother.
Tyler worked hard to give Jason the best life possible. Jason was disappointed because his dad had to work two jobs to give Jason what he wanted, what Tyler didn’t understand was that Jason really wanted to spend time with him.
People always seems to be very lucky when Jason was around . But it was when Jason was 12 that his powers started to really show up. When Jason was 13 he was attacked by one of his teachers, Jason was convinced that the teacher was an uglybird like human. It was lucky that a different teacher was passing bye and stopped the other teacher.
So his dad took him out of public school and put him in a boarding school. His dad didn’t like it but he did it to try to keep Jason safe. While at the school Jason heard about a wild girl that constantly got in trouble. When Jason finally met the wild girl they got into a fight, and he went to the nurse’s office with a minor concussion.
Jason's dad took him out of the school and Jason never saw the girl again. Jason's dad decieded to just keep Jason in regular public school. Three years later Jason was at home after school and he heard the doorbell ring. He answered the door and he saw the wild girl.
The girl just barged in and said that he was in danger. When Jason didn’t reply the girl grabbed his arm and lead him outside. He saw two horses; the girl got on one and motioned for Jason to get on the other. Jason got on and the girl started to ride making sure that Jason follows.
The reach the woods and were forced to slow down a bit. Eventually they noticed that something was following them. They reach a clearing, a Cyclopes comes out and attacks Jason and the girl. The girl hops of the horse and pulls her sword out. She kills the Cyclops and starts to explain everything to Jason.
Jason learns that the girls name is Sharon, that the Greek gods were real, and that his mom was a Greek goddess. Sharon gets on the horse, and Jason does the same. Jason also learns that Sharon came to get him because she did a tarot card reading and it said that someone from her past was going to be in trouble. Then they ride the rest of the way to camp half blood.
- Children of Tyche are able to bless a weapon with a “lucky” shot so that the next attack has a 95% chance of striking the target. This power cannot be used to launch fatal or severe blows, it can only be used twice in a fight.
- Children of Tyche can enhance their bodies with success and prosperity, enhancing their physical strength and speed for a short time.
- Children of Tyche have the minor ability to foresee the action of others, such as the course of action an opponent will take when attacking and dodge or parry accordingly; however, if the prediction is wrong, this may cost the child of Tyche dearly.
- Children of Tyche are able to curse a weapon with misfortune so that the next 3 attacks with it will not strike its target. This can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Tyche emit a lucky aura, so everyone around them will be slightly luckier. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Tyche are able to see all the possible outcomes of any situation, whether it be a gamble, battle or even nearing dangers, in order to react with the best tactic and reach the best conclusion. They can figure out any chance of success, and even if the odds are overwhelming, they are still able to perceive and understand any cause and effect relation regarding the situation. As such, they make better strategists.
- Children of Tyche are able to bless an object, making it into a “lucky” charm, that they can either keep for themselves or give to someone else, the object when used can bless the user with one shot of extra luck that will land. This can not be used to severely harm others, and can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Tyche can cause someone to hallucinate about their impending doom and bad luck, distracting them momentarily from the task at hand. This allows the user to attack or flee freely. The intensity of the hallucination can be augmented but drains more energy.
- During battle, children of Tyche are able to utilize their life-force and use it as an aura of luck over their allies. The aura protects the child's allies for a short period of time, and can be used on groups of up to ten demigods. the more allies the child protects, the weaker the luck aura will be. The use of the power is severely draining and while in use the user is completely incapacitated. The allies are able to move and attack freely under the barriers, depending on the strength of the barrier their attacks will be stronger/more likely to land and it’ll be easier to avoid attacks.
- Children of Tyche can jinx an opponent, making their luck so bad that they’d constantly trip on their two feet, drop their weapons, get dust in their eyes etc. The jinx only lasts for a short time and leaves the opponent vulnerable to an attack or gives the user a chance to flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Tyche can turn their surrounding area into either a bliss zone, terror zone or a black box. The area will be a 10-meter radius with the user’s location as the center. In a bliss zone, everything good that can happen will happen. In a terror zone, everything bad that can happen will happen. And in a black box, outcomes of actions will be wild and unpredictable. Ex: an animal could run in and interfere with an attack. Someone getting hurt in one of the zones will count as good or bad, depending on how much damage they’ve taken/given beforehand. An injured character getting hurt more counts as bad and an uninjured character getting hurt counts as good. This will not ensure permanent or lethal damage. The zone only lasts for a moderate amount of time before fading away. This power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Tyche are able to induce terrible luck on a target for a short time, an enhancement of Supplementary 4. The probability of terrible things happening to them drastically increases. They could be in the epicenter of a mild earthquake, powerful storm or even in the destination of a meteorite shower etc. The user must ensure they’re a safe distance when creating the curse and thus can curse someone from up to a 20-meter distance. The curse cannot be used to instantly murder someone and the user is substantially drained once it ends.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Tyche are able to make themselves so lucky for a short time, it will enhance their abilities. In this state, the user will be so lucky, all attacks aimed towards them would fail. Their physical prowess substantially increases and all their attacks have an 85% chance of success. Once the luck enhancement subsides, the user will be so drained they won’t be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Tyche are generally very lucky in all that they do.
- Children of Tyche are typically adept at playing games of chance.
- Children of Tyche normally see the luck of any person, whether they’re incredibly fortunate or plagued with terrible luck. They can also see different possible fates of others when idle, but the child will have no idea which one shall come to pass. Ex: They’d be able to see a person’s possible future of where they become a famous celebrity and another one where they’re a homeless vagrant.