Jenna is considered by most a wild spirit. She is an open book and very trustworthy. She is fun, carefree, and "different". It is very easy to become her friend, and when you are she will protect to until the day she dies.
Jenna's parents met when Kara, her mother, left to her high school reunion in Paris, France where she used to live. After a couple hours of laughing and drinking white wine, she left to go to the large windy hillside a couple blocks away from the party. While she was calmly relaxing under a shady tree, she saw a handsome man appear in front of her. After the strange man calmed her down from her panic attack, they talked all evening as if they'd known eachother forever.
Jenna's birth didn't go as smoothly as planned. Kara ended up having to have a C-Section birth. While the surgery was going on in a different room then before, the winds were picking up and blowing wildly. Gusts of wind bursted throughout the Hospital even when the windows and doors were closed tight. Once Jenna finally came into the world, the windstorm calmed and relaxed. Her mother held her tightly to her chest once she woke up from the anethesia. Kara vowed to love her daughter until the end of time.
Jenna's early childhood consisted of traveling to the windy hills of Paris during summer vacation, and going to Chuck-E-Cheese on weekends. She would always ask her mother why her father was never around to go to her birthday parties, or to go to Yogurtland after seeing a movie. Her mother would always say the same thing, That's a conversation for later, Sweetie. In short, Jenna's childhood was nice.
Jenna found out she was a demigod right when she finished her track meet. Not only did she not even stop for a breath while running, but when she left with her mother to a celebratory camping trip in the mountains, she suddenly started to float. Once it stoppped, Jenna felt drained and empty. That's when her mother told her who her father was and why he was never around. He was a god.
When Jenna was 14 she had her first monster attack. According to her mother, it was late in her life because she always kept Jenna away from the world. She was hanging out with her long time friend, Cassandra at her beach house in Florida. When they went on a walk in the private beach, a larger than most scorpion scuttled quickly towards them. While Jenna stood shocked, surprised, and scared, Cassandra grabbed Jenna's hand and ran quickly to get back to the beach house. Whilst Jenna was being dragged away from the monster, she turned around and lifted her hand up out infront of her and concentrated. Suddenly the large scorpion stopped in its tracks and was sliced in two. Jenna made Cassandra promise that she wouldn't tell anyone about what happened that day on the windy beach.
Her second attack was a couple months after she turned 15. Jenna was in Paris with her mother on vacation. While her mother was out shopping, Jenna stayed behind on the windy hill drawing the scenery. Suddenly a really big dog charged at her. Her eyes widened in fear as she dropped the notepad and ran. Jenna remembered what happened last time when she was attacked by a large scorpion and how she "defeated" it. She turned around swiftly, eyes closed tightly, and sliced her hand across the air. When she opened her eyes the large hound was lying on the grass dead. She found her
Jenna's third monster encounter was at the age of 16. Since she didn't really like the rule that her mom set about her not being able to be out alone by herself, she normally defied it. Nothing really happened to her until this one day. She snuck out into the large park that people normally didn't go to that time of day. She sat directly underneath a maple tree drawing the swingset and trees. Out of nowhere, a weird mixture of a woman and a bird flew full speed towards her. Jenna tried to remain as calm as possible, but it didn't really work. She thrust her hands fowards quickly towards the woman bird, and it went flying backwards far away from Jenna and the park. After she did that, she felt completely drained and weak. The last thing she saw before she passed out was her mother running towards her. Once Jenna woke up she said that she would follow the rule to her best ablilities.
When Jenna got to Camp Half-Blood with Cassandra, the satyr who was there for Jenna's first monster attack, who also disguised herself as a normal person, she was 17. Before they left together, Jenna wrote a letter to her mother, Kara that said what she was doing and where she was going. Once they were ready, Cassandra called in a favor from a friend to get them a ride. They didn't recieve any monster attacks while traveling to camp. Jenna and Cassandra got there save and sound without any injuries. Once Cassandra made sure Jenna was going to be okay at camp. She left to continue her job of finding and rescuing other demigods.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create a small tornado, about the size of the user, which can be sent across short distances to knock opponents off their feet or used to send small debris flying at opponents.
- Children of Aeolus are able to use air itself to slice objects, focusing a current of wind to the point where it takes on a sharp edge, which the caster launches at foes. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, some users are able to focus it into single piercing stab like a bullet.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create powerful gusts of wind, however, the stronger the gust, the more it drains them. The gusts can be used to block incoming attacks.
- Children of Aeolus feel stronger when they are touched by strong winds they did not create.
- Children of Aeolus are innately able to lower air resistance and move faster on the ground, granting them an enhanced level of speed.
- Children of Aeolus can contain more air in their lungs than the average human, allowing them to survive longer when they cannot gather oxygen.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them. Due to their rare ability to lower air resistance, users are able to fly faster than anyone else with the ability to fly.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; conversely this can also be used to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Aeolus can use the wind to either surround themselves to block enemies and projectiles or to surround an enemy trapping them within the winds. The longer they maintain the wind, the more it drains.
- Children of Aeolus can curse an opponent by draining some of the air from an opponent’s lungs and make it somewhat hard for them to breathe for a short time. This leaves them vulnerable to attack or giving the user a chance to flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can create a massive tornado, about five times the size of the user, which can be used to violently assault others with strong winds and debris.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can turn the air into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can shed their flesh and turn into pure wind, while in this state they are immune to attacks, can fly even faster than before and receive enhancements in their existing aerokinetic abilities. Once the transformation subsides, they are extremely exhausted. Barely able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Aeolus are known to grow up to be amazing meteorologists, as they know all the current weather going on in a certain area.
- Children of Aeolus typically enjoy flying and high places, enabling them to become astounding pilots and hot air ballooners.
- Children of Aeolus are often claustrophobic when in tight places or underground.
- Since their father presides the four directional wind gods, children of Aeolus have what could be described as a mental compass. Able to tell where the four main directions are most of the time.
- Power 1
- Power 2
- Power 3
|Aeolus||Father||Never Met Him|
|Kara March||Mother||Love Her Until The End Of Time|