Jeremy has beach blonde hair and is fairly well built at 6’0, 181 lbs. From exercise with his father he is in good shape with slightly muscular arms and established abdominals. He has storm-gray eyes and tan skin. He usually sports a midnight shadow and occasionally wears a baseball cap.
Jeremy is an overly optimistic teenager, who sees good even in the darkest of situations. He thinks good of people and even when people do seemingly bad actions, he thinks that there is a good reason that they are doing that. He is not suspicious and doesn’t like gossiping. He enjoys cheering up people when they are sad, but other than that tries to stay out of people’s personal life.
Peter Longoria was a pretty average man. He worked as the meteorologist in Bristol, Kentucky. He frequently made optimistic forecasts by slightly lowering the displayed chance of precipitation to encourage people to go outside and enjoy the sun. Though this caused his forecasts to be wrong several times, most citizens didn’t mind because most weather forecasts are wrong anyway. He also had a special, indescribable trait that made him likeable among all citizens. One day Algaea happened to catch his forecasts and tracked him down. Eventually the two arranged a few dates and soon she was pregnant. Algaea was unable to stay with Peter during the pregnancy because she had feigned the identity as a school inspector and her time in Bristol had come to an end. Afterwards Peter never heard from Algaea again expect when she found Jeremy on his door-step with a small note attached.
Peter didn’t mind losing Algaea and just continued to live life and devoted a lot of care to his son. Jeremy like his father was also pretty average. He had several friends, got passable grades, and enjoyed exercising. Nothing significantly interesting occurred in his life and he just drifted along and got older. That all changed on the eve of his seventieth birthday. Jeremy had been doing charity work with his friend Randy, a slightly crippled classmate and friend of Jeremy. While they walked to Randy’s car, a large dog pounced from out of an alley onto Jeremy. Jeremy wrestled with the dog, but It was pointless and right as the dog prepared to deliver a deathly swipe to his face Randy stabbed him with a bronze knife. On the car ride back Randy explained to Jeremy the demigod situation and the opportunity to train at Camp Half-Blood. After discussing with his father Peter decided to let his son go to camp and train. Randy then drove Jeremy to Long Island South and he was then claimed by Aglaea
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to force a false state of joy upon someone, blinding them from seeing any attacks for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to charm their weapon to become more magnificent, and inflict more damage on others.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to weigh someone down with so many adornments, that they lose their regular speed for a short time, the more adornments they weigh the enemy down with, the more it drains them
- In their presence, people that are surrounding him/her will be more jubilant, and be more pleased than usual.
- Children of Aglaea are more powerful when their surroundings are beautiful.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to minorly sway a person's feelings, causing them to feel magnificent and glorious.
- Children of Aglaea are can cause their weapon to outshine other weapons for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea are usually beautiful in appearance.
- Children of Aglaea have bright, joyous personalities.
- Children of Aglaea tend to outshine others, as their mother is the goddess of glory and magnificence