A natural leader. Very hard on himself at times. He is friendly, but it takes a long time for him to trust people. He is honest, too honest at time. He has a pure heart and wants to do what is good, however he can come across as cocky sometimes. This is mostly due to his battle strategy, since he tries to throw his enemies off balance with words.
Stephanie Bright, a twenty two year old college cheerleader, met Zeus at a football game in Nashville Tennessee. The two hit it off immediately, and it wasn't long before Stephanie was pregnant with young John. Zeus eventually left Stephanie, never telling her the truth of his identity. She was left to raise John, however although she remained unmarried and with a very low salary, Zeus blessed them and they never went hungry. When John was ten, Stephanie was married to a rich oil investor. It was at their wedding reception that John (who was using the restroom) got assaulted by a warrior dracaenae, half starved and desperate to earn a reputation by killing Zeus' son and get into a nearby group of elite monsters. Because of the dracaenas weakened state, John was able to flee from it...briefly. But eventually it cornered him. in that that moment, his father took pity on him and filled john with power. Lightning burst from his hand, and the dracenae crumbled. John was too afraid to tell anyone of his experience, so he kept it quiet. At age twelve his rich father retired early and they moved to the Caribbean. Now the Caribbean Isles are a very monster-free area due to the fact of it being one of the god Triton's most powerful holdings. He lived there in safety for three years, until at the age of fifteen, he encountered one of the most dangerous beings ever to live, one who survived the Titan War, Oceanus. The Titan had spent fifteen years licking his wounds from the Second Titan War, when had been bested by Poseidon, and now he was strong enough to cause trouble once again. He unleashed powerful hurricanes in the Caribbean for a test of his skills against Triton, and John found himself caught up in it. Inside the hurricanes were dozens of deadly storm spirits, and they were immediately attracted to Johns scent. He survived the first day because he was immune to lightning (which he was just finding out) but the second day he surely wouldn't have died had it not been for a group of demigods. They were was an elite group, sent from Camp Half Blood to combat Oceanus attacks. A member of them named George Blount, a son of Athena, found John and told him about the truth of the gods. Together they battles there way off the island and escaped in a small helicopter. However while refueling in Florida Oceanus vengeful forces found and killed George. In his rage John unleashed his powers, summoning bolts of lightning and the winds to his aid. The warriors died, but John was badly wounded in the fight.
For a year, from age fifteen to sixteen, John lived on the streets, barely getting by. His only possession was a small ring with the eagle of Zeus burned into it. This ring could transform into a Celestial Bronze Sword, OR a Celestial Bronze Staff (Which he could conduct lightning through) If not for this ring he never would've lived.
John defeated many monsters in that year, but two days after his sixteenth birthday, he was at the end of his rope. He was hurt, out of food, out of money, and out of time. Tartarus' worst were closing in around him like an iron fist. However, he was saved by a young satyr named Bassell, who had been sent to investigate a sudden influx of monsters into the area, and soon realized John was responsible for it after smelling his powerful scent.. Bassell guided him to Camp Half Blood. When he was nearly to the Camp, a mighty storm spirit closed in on them. The eldest of them in fact, a lord of thunder and son of Typhon, not a Titan thank Zeus, but still a very powerful monster. John was healed (thank the gods for ambrosia!!) and faced him down in a one on one aerial battle. The Son of Zeus had the mastery, forever winning the title Thunder Slayer, and he reached Camp Half Blood alive. Today John dwells happily at the camp. However he is ready to get back out into the world and get things done. Although he is sixteen and younger than some, John has no doubt he will quickly rise in the ranks of the camp, for he is a mighty son of the Sky King.
- ====Offensive ====
- Children of Zeus have the ability to create small bolts of lightning that can be directed to strike near them; doing so drains them a moderate amount.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to flow an electrical current into any sort of metal weaponry which will shock anyone it strikes; the current can only be maintained while they are holding the weapon.
- Children of Zeus can send an electric current through their body which gives them the ability to move extremely fast for a short time; however, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to emanate a field of electrical energy which stuns anyone nearby them for a short time; while maintaining the field, they cannot move.
- Children of Zeus are innately resistant to both electricity and lightning.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Zeus are able to call to their aid a flock of birds, that will then help to either defend or attack, but only for a short time.
- Children of Zeus are able to cause a booming thunder to sound, that stuns an enemy for a few seconds.
3 Months After Character is Made 
- Children of Zeus can summon a weather front to an area for a short time, it can only be one type of weather at a time, whether it's a thunderstorm/rainstorm, snowstorm, hail storm, sleet/ice storm or a wind storm, and only lasts for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made (Not Yet Reached)
- Children of Zeus have the ability to create a large lightning storm which will begin to randomly strike the nearby area with large bolts of lightning, with no regard to friend or foe; doing so drains the child of Zeus extremely.
9 Months After Character is Made (Not yet reached)
- Children of Zeus are able to transform into an eagle, as an eagle they are able to fly faster longer without tiring, but the longer they sustain this form, the more time they need to rest between transformations.
- Children of Zeus generally make strong leaders.
- Children of Zeus are generally good at predicting the weather, as Zeus was also the god of weather.
- Children of Zeus are rarely afraid of heights.
- In some cases children of Zeus are prone to being claustrophobic, as they generally prefer open spaces
|Stephanie Bright||Mother||Loves her, and wonders whether she is still alive|
|Bassel Greenleaf||Protector (Former)||Is good friends with him. Incredibly grateful for Bassel's guiding him to Camp Half Blood.|