Kane is cold, and vicious. He is very fierce in battle, and will show no mercy, even to people that he likes. If they are fighting on the other side, they are the enemy. Kane may seem evil, but inside, he is caring, and has a strong passion for animals. Fierce animal are the ones he loves the best; tigers, lion, most other big cats and also wolves. He is not a person you can trust, he has betrayed many people in his past, including his own parents, and girlfriend.
Kane has dark, black hair and greeny-grey eyes. He is 5'7" tall and is of average weight. He is muscular, and his skin is pale, almost white. He wears dark clothes: hoodies, jeans which are often ripped, and tattered converses.
Kane was born in Berlin, Germany 1996. His parents were very rich, but they treated him very badly and used to lock him in the cellar without any food or water for a week sometimes even two. Eventually he ran away, age 13, when he'd had enough. He ran to the country side and took shelter in an old barn. His parents launched a search party and found him in a week they took him back home and beat him till he bled. Kane was locked in the cellar for another week. When they let him out and grabbed a sword off the display cabinet and pointed it at his parents.They screamed as Kane ran the through with the sword then he ran up to his room and grabbed his belongings and sprinted out of the door. He ran to the port and stowed away on a cruise that took him to the USA, where the security guards found him and took him to the police station. He was found to have no parents and was sent to a care home.
The other children in the care home soon found out that Kane was not nice he got into arguments with the staff had fights with the other children he would wreck other people's rooms. Then Kane ran away again and hid in an abadoned house by the coast, which Kane knew it was not safe as it was on a pier just above the sea. One day the house gave a horrible groan and shook horribly as a great gust of wind hit the house and then it collapsed and Kane went tumbling into the sea. He woke up in a police station after he washed up on the beach he stayed there for about a month until one day he was released.
When he was out the door he ran and ran until he got all the way to the boundaries of Camp Half-Blood, where he saw a massive house and Kane wondered if he could get help there, like food and a change of clothes. So he went down and what he saw he could just not believe what he saw. Young children fighting with real swords. Kane knocked on the door and was faced by a man. Kane fainted right there, from hunger and exhastion. He woke up laying on a bed with the same man looking over him. He said that his name was Alexander the Great, director of Camp Half-Blood. Kane told him his own name then Kane asked why people out there were fighting with real swords. Alexander the Great said that they are the children of Greek gods. Kane said that Greek gods were just myths, then a glowing symbol appeared over Kane's head and Alexander said at the same time and "Now we know that you are a child of Morpheus." Kane stayed at camp for at least a month. But, he disagreed with all the worship the gods got. He hated Morpheus for leaving him alone for so long, when his mum and step-dad mistreated him. One day, he heard that sevreal campers had been killed by something called the 'Broken Covenant.' He decided to venture in, when he became face-to-face with a member. He said that he hated the gods and wanted to join, so the demigod took Kane to the Sanctuary, where he joined the BC.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to create dream-like illusions of attacks so realistic that they are most likely to catch an enemy off guard; however, if they miss they are left vulnerable to counterattack.
- Children of Morpheus can absorb the dreams of others for a short time, removing their memories of them and empowering the user to be faster and stronger. Once the enhancement subsides, the target will remember their dreams if they wish to do so and are immune to further use of this power for a moderate time.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to make someone think they are seeing their worst nightmares brought to life for a short time; attempting to scare them into not attacking. The user cannot attack while they are using this power.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to cause a person to day dream as if the child of Morpheus was a friend, causing the person to no longer desire to attack them for a short time. If the user attacks while the day dream is in effect, it will instantly stop working, so the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Morpheus often receive the current thoughts of people in the surrounding area while asleep. They can turn off this ability if they wish.
- Children of Morpheus heal faster while they are asleep and dreaming.
- Children of Morpheus are partially conscious while asleep, able to wake themselves up at will.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to send a small wave of energy which will cause anyone affected to fall asleep and enter a vivid dream for a short time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a moderate time. If the user wishes, the wave may just force the target into a vivid daydream for a short time. This will require less energy, but will have the same limitations.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to look into people’s dreams as they sleep and even manipulate them as they wish.
- Children of Morpheus are able to astral project, they can use this for multiple reasons, however, their physical body is vulnerable and they can not effect anything on the physical plane while astral projecting.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus can create dream-like illusions in order to twist other's perception of reality or make everyone around them see something that isn't really there. However, the illusion isn't physical and therefore is only a trick of sight. The bigger the change in perception, the more power drained. They can also confuse single individuals in the same fashion.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to manifest a small shadowy creature to fight alongside them for a short time; the shadow takes the form of whatever a person’s worst nightmare is when they fight it, however, it is smaller in size if the thing from their nightmares is large. They can command the nightmare and can create up to 3 copies of it, it cannot be bigger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user and doesn’t wield any extraordinary abilities. Ex: the nightmare can fly if the target’s nightmare is something winged like a bird. But if it’s a dragon, it may not breathe fire.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus are able to transform the surrounding area into their own dream-world, an alternate reality fabricated from the user’s dreams. The dream-world will take any appearance the user desires. Anyone within 30 meters of the user will be trapped within the dream world as well. Within it, the user can fly, teleport, are able to create psychic constructs and are immune to all attacks. They’re also aware of everything happening there. After a short time, the dream-world reverts to a normal environment and the user is left incredibly drained. The user will not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Morpheus are normally well adept at interpreting the dreams of others.
- Children of Morpheus often tend to be daydreamers, with their heads always in the “clouds”.
- Children of Morpheus typically love dreaming, able to master the concept of “lucid dreaming” at a young age.
- Children of Morpheus sometimes accidentally enter other people’s dreams when sleeping.