She is a very calm and serene person. She is not interested in a relationship and resents those who obsess over them. She is a vegetarian and spends time in the forest. She warms up fairly quickly to people she finds to be a good friend. Kylie refuses to fight people, but she is a talented healer to have in battles. She has seen war and death, so she respects the mortiads in particular. She always chooses to negotiation as a tactic.
Apollo recently felt like the violence in both the demigod world and the mortal world was too much. It led to unnecessary deaths and suffering to innocent people. He created Kylie in April 2013 to protect those in danger. After a year of healing and seeing horrible sights of war, Apollo decided to give Kylie a break to go to Camp Half Blood. Kylie was to help out there and keep a close eye on his children.
- For minor wounds they can quicken the healing process and completely take the pain away, the more severe the wound the harder this is and the more energy it drains. They cannot bring someone back from the brink of death.
- If a person is dying and the fates deem that death is imminent, a healing nymph can keep that person alive, but for every minute they do it drains them substantially. This could be useful if the person who is dying wishes to talk to someone or tell someone goodbye. The longer the nymph sustains their life past when they should have died, the more risk to their own life.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- They can cause someone to feel overwhelmingly sick for a short period, preventing them from attacking
- They can cause someone to become paralysed for a short time, preventing them from attacking
- They know how to use music, water, herbs and chemicals to aid in curing and helping others
- They know every ailment and sickness as well as how to cure it
|Apollo||Creator||He means well, but sometimes he just doesn't do well.|
|Lilith Merina||Friend||She's really hyper, but we surprisingly mix well. I enjoy her positive outlook on life.|