Lulu has a very bubbly personality that often attracts friends. She always wants people to think the best of her, and can't possible imagine anone disliking her.
Lulu was named after her mother. And her mother, ironic to her surname, was named after the stone. Lapis Lazuli was 15 years old when she met Eros. Lapis was on a date with her boyfriend at the zoo, and while he was in the bathroom, Eros took that time to steal Lapis' heart. Two minutes was all it took. Lapis never saw her boyfriend the same, and broke up with him that night. The next day, Lapis met Eros outside her house and took her out. They had a lot of fun together, perhaps too much fun. The next day, Lapis returned home to her petrified parents. They had been up all night looking for her. Lapis and Eros were the only ones who knew what they had done the last night, but Lapis didn't realize it was a big mistake. Lapis was grounded, but that didn't stop her from seeing Eros. He came to her bedroom window every day for a week, until one day, when he told her it would be is last. She was mortified, and she didn't know what to do. Her grounding was over, but she stayed inside. By that time, she knew something was wrong, but it never crossed her mind that she might be pregnant. Her parents eventually found out, and after that, they wouldn't let her out of their sight. The baby was born when Lapis was 16, and her parents named their grandchild after their only daughter. Lapis nicknamed her daughter Lulu to keep out of confusion. Lapis went back and finished school, leaving Lulu with her parents. When she graduated, she spent every precious moment with her daughter before going off to college.
Lulu grew up in a healthy home, where nothing was kept a secret. she kept a good relationship with her young grandparents, she never lied, or cheated. They shared a lot of good laughs. Her grandparents' friends described her as "A pleasure" and everyone loved being around her. Although she was only 7, she could understand an adult conversation very well. Her mother graduated college later that year, and returned home just in time to celebrate Lulu's 8th birthday. Lulu was overjoyed to be reunited with her mother, and her mother felt the same. She had a gift for Lulu, and a surprise for everyone. She was getting married. She met her fiance, Michael, on campus, and they couldn't wait to exchange wedding vows. Michael was a handsome Aussie, who had originally come to the U.S. to study biology in high school but had stayed to attend college. They married later in the year, giving the flowergirl role to Lulu, who might have been a bit old, but she couldn't have been happier.
While Lapis and Michael went off to honeymoon in Hawaii, Lulu's grandparents took her to Disneyland. They returned home two weeks later to where they home had been, but was now just ashes. A huge storm had blown through and torn apart trees, and lightning had struck their house. Lapis and Michael returned from Hawaii and joined the pity party, all of them wondering what to do. Michael suggested his mother's property on Bainbridge, the island across from Seattle, Washington and they all flew out to look at it. A huge amount of property and open land, with beautiful scenery, close to the ferry dock. They built a house and finished the house a year later, and moved in. They lived in harmony all together, one big happy family. They had pets, and golf carts, sound systems, and even a swirly slide indoors, everything a kid could want. Lulu was spoiled, but she knew she was blessed deep down inside. She attended her first year of school in the 4th grade. She took the a long ferry ride every morning to school in Seattle, and made many friends. She loved school. Everything about it made her smile. She grew up with many friends.
One day when she was in 8th grade, she walked home from school to the ferry dock alone. before she arrived at the dock, she decided to stop at a nearby store to buy something for her mother. She had seen that morning, and felt a strange attraction to it. She entered the shop, and asked for the necklace. She heard a strange voice in her head to hurry up. The cashier picked up the necklace to scan it but jumped back like it had burned her. She hissed like a snake and began to transform into a weird creature. The voice inside Lulu's head got louder and louder, until it was almost screaming for her to pick up the necklace. She picked it up and it began glowing. She heard a noise coming from outside, and it was a girl, about her age. The girl yelled and threw two daggers at the creature, killing it. Lulu clutched the necklace and hid under the desk. The girl motioned for her to come out. She told her ner name was Arista Mireldis, and she was a demi-god, just like her. Aris also told Lulu that the creature was an empusa, out to kill demi-gods. She seemed impatient, and when Lulu asked her why, she just snaped at her. But she also asked if Lulu wanted to join her gang. Lulu agreed. She went home with the necklace and never spoke of the insedent to her parents.
Lulu was always different in the gang. While all the others were sarcastic, snappy, and rude, Lulu was the smiley, flirty, happy one. Of course she loved combat and always joined in on the gang's fights, but she was always happy about it. One day, when Lulu was 16, Aris was attacked by a hellhound, and it scared the fudge out of Lulu. She told her parents, and they decided she should go to camp to avoid attacks. She then traveled to camp with Aris and has been there ever since.
- Children of Eros can manipulate the thoughts of a person for a short period of time in order to make them able to only think about the person or thing they love or favor most. Once used on a person it becomes ineffective on that person for a moderate amount of time.
- Children of Eros have the ability to focus an emotional energy beam out of their love, which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Eros can cause people of the gender they are attracted to, to lose all desire to attack them for a short time (in the case being that they are bisexual or pansexual etc it would be only people with the same gender of their current or most recent partner). Once the child is attracting someone, they cannot attack. So the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Eros can generate a veil of the emotional energy from the feeling of love, the veil will protect them from damage for a short time, but cannot be used if the child does not have the love to fuel it.
- Children of Eros cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them, they also attract people of the same gender that consider themselves gay or lesbian.
- Children of Eros are innately proficient archers.
- Children of Eros have a partial resistance to charmspeak, charm-touch etc.
- Children of Eros can detect emotional ties between different people, if they’re lovers, friends etc. and can find out about someone’s previous partners, including: if they had sex, and how long the relationship lasted. They can also easily tell their sexuality and ideal partner, it works better the more emotionally concerned the child of Eros is for the target.
- Children of Eros can manipulate the feeling of love of people by either removing it or increasing it towards themselves or other people. This is temporary and requires a lot of energy, although using it towards oneself requires less than if it were towards other people. Ex: They can make someone love and admire them, or hate them, or make best friends hate each other, or two enemies feel love for eachother.
- Children of Eros can infuse emotional love magic into their arrows or any other weapon in their possession, if the weapons hits the intended target, the target will temporarily fall in love with the first object or person they see for a moderate time. After which, the target is immune to further use of it for the rest of the fight. (Note:The Love magic works better when used with arrows though.)
- Children of Eros can decrease or increase someone’s lust, such as increasing a desire for sexual intercourse or simply wiping it out. An increase in sexual desire can be resisted by sheer willpower and will only last for a short time, this depends on the magnitude of the target’s sexual desire before it was attempted to be altered.
- Since their father was depicted as a winged god, children of Eros can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros can infuse magic into their grasp, and ‘charm-touch’ another person into doing their will or revealing a secret to them. The person will remain under the control of the charm-touch for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, and the child of Eros must touch the skin of the person they want to affect. ‘Charm-touch’ is considered more powerful and can override charmspeak due to the fact the user must make physical contact with the target.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros are now able to channel their loving emotional energies to construct combative and non-combative objects, formed one at a time and no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, which takes on beautiful, magnificent and seemingly harmless appearances depending on the user's preferences. They can also create semi-living constructs under the user’s complete control. However, their ability to use the power, and control the construct, is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions that are like hate or malice. As these emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eros can feed off the love they’ve given or received in their lives and become an embodiment of love. This would make them more powerful, immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over emotional energy they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they would lack the ability to even move for some time.
- In some cases Children of Eros tend to be fiercely loyal and compassionate to their loved ones, friends, and family. In other cases, they love creating romantic strife. Cheating on partners, seducing others already in relationships etc.
- Children of Eros tend to be very flirty and attractive, causing them to retain a youthful skin/hair/facial appearance than others after completing puberty.
- Children of Eros tend to be very mischievous and cunning, often seen making plans to prank or matchmake other campers.
- Children of Eros typically get along with children of Aphrodite.
|Lapis & Michael||Mum and step dad|