He's caring about everyone and very gullible. All around he's very hard headed and dumb. He has never been loved or felt loved and isn't at all a social person. He hasn't had much interactions with other people and therefor is very shy and quiet.
Poseidon and Mary met at a bar one Friday night. Mary began to flirt with Poseidon not knowing who he really is and they had a one night stand. The next morning she woke up and a box was next to her. She threw it in her closet because she didn't care about him since he just left and began to drink even though it was the morning. After 9 months she gave birth to Leon. She didn't want a child and hated kids. Leon grew up awful and by time he hit the age of 6, Mary began to hit him and call him a accident. He didn't understand and after years grew used to the pain. One night when he was 10 Mary came home drunk with a knife. It wasn't unusual for her to be drunk seeing as she was a alcoholic. It was the anniversary of the day "her life was ruined" by him being born. She attacked him and cut him just deep enough to leave scarring. He decided enough was enough and he exploded with rage. He jumped at her and took the knife, he through the knife at the wall and began hitting her mercialously. He stopped after he thought she'd been taught a lesson and put bandages on his face. He went to bed and the next day his mom was gone. She left a note on the fridge with very nasty things written on it. She told him he'd better be gone by 5 or she'd have to beat him again. He went to the closet to get some clothes and he found the box. He opened it and found a letter, picture of Poseidon, and a dagger. The letter contained information about Poseidon being his father and about how he has to go to a Camp called Camp Half-Blood. Leon also found 200$ in the box.
When his mom came home he was standing across the room she began to walk fast towards him and revealed her knife again. He easily ran past her and kicked out her leg. He kicked her a few times before leaving the apartment with a bag of food and 200$. He went to the bus station and read the letter. It said how he had to get to a camp called camp halfblood. He was beginning to get tired of the bandages and found a costume shop right in front of the station and he bought 2 masks. After he eventually made it to camp he got lost in the forest. Not being claimed yet he had no idea where to go and ran into Callista. She began to attack him mercilessly and after him pleading with her she stopped. She stopped and began to apologize. She explained how she was part of the BC and thought he was a camper still comforting him. He explained what happened and showed her his scars. She took him the Sanctuary where he resides to this day.
Cyrus is Leon's pet Giant Day Gecko. He got it from Zeki when they became friends.
Powers: He is much faster and more agile then most Gecko's
- Children of Poseidon can fire a powerful blast of water from their hands, equivalent to that of a fire hose, which evaporates after a short time.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to conjure and freeze small amounts of water into durable ice weapons, which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of ice.
- Children of Poseidon can create an area around themselves that inflicts others with intense seasickness, making them dizzy and nauseous for as long as they remain inside. The user must keep their focus on maintaining the effect for the duration.
- Children of Poseidon can turn their body to water for a very short time, letting an attack pass harmlessly through them. This can cause extreme dehydration with repeated use.
- Children of Poseidon can breathe, are swifter and more powerful, and can heal slightly faster while underwater.
- Children of Poseidon can keep themselves and everything they touch dry in the water, unless they choose to become wet.
- Children of Poseidon can survive falling from any altitude as long as they land in water, and can go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the cold or water pressure.
- Children of Poseidon can communicate with and command equestrian animals, as well as all creatures that dwell in the sea.
- Children of Poseidon are innately less inhibited by severe wind and precipitation.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create minor earthquakes, large enough to knock anyone nearby off their feet, for a few seconds.
- Children of Poseidon are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains. This can be used on ice, but is much more difficult and draining.
- Children of Poseidon are are able summon a specific horse, pegasus, or sea creature directly to their position, regardless of distance. This only works on creatures that they have a strong personal bond with.
- Children of Poseidon can calm, strengthen or influence the direction of the winds, though to a much lesser extent than children of Zeus or the anemoi.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create a torrential rainstorm overhead, which will downpour and cause high winds over a large area. The storm will gradually clear over time, and afterward the user would be substantially drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to shape a semi-living construct out of water, no larger than 3 to 4 times the size of the user, that fights for them for a short time. The user is weakened while the construct is active, and the longer they maintain the it, the more energy it drains.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Poseidon are able to transform their bodies into a state of pure water for a short time, becoming immune to most attacks. The hydrokinetic abilities they already possess are enhanced by this state, and they are capable of covering great distances in an instant while underwater. The user will be extremely drained once the transformation ends, and could possibly faint.
- Children of Poseidon always know their exact coordinates when in water and are able to innately feel the difference between freshwater and saltwater.
- Children of Poseidon normally have a love for water, and generally excel at water sports.
- Children of Poseidon tend to be favored by animals of the sea.
- Children of Poseidon often have a natural affinity for horses and many grow up to become equestrians.
|Mary||Mom||Hate her too.|