Liam is just a regular Hawaiin boy. Liam is Bi-sexual. He is a huge flirt, and is also a man-whore. He thinks he is all that and thinks everyone is below him. He did have respect for the gods, especially his father, and the other priests, but he hates them now, except his father. The only god he likes is his father, but he wont admit this. He is honest, and wont keep things from you. he always speaks his mind which gets him in trouble a lot. Likes swimming, the sea, surfing, scuba diving, dolphins, reefs, blue, flirting, basketball, soccer, football, and baseball. Dislikes the gods, Camp, good demigods, mortals, the desert, sharks, and dolphin hunters.
Claire was a daughter of Palaemon. After she left Camp Half-Blood at the age of 24, she moved to Hawaii where she went to The University of Hawaii to study Cetology, the study of dolphins, and Elasmobranchology, the study of sharks. Her favorite out of the two was Cetology. She dropped Elasmobranchology and continued with Cetology. She later became a Cetologist. One day when she was studying a dolphin out in the ocean, the dolphin morphed into a man. Claire was not frightened because she knew of things like this. He introduced himself as Delphin. They talked for a long time. They eventually started dating and Claire soon got pregnant. Claire knew Delphin had to leave so he watched him go back to the sea. 9 months later on June 29, Liam was born.
Liam was raised like a normal boy, but his mother told him stories of their ancestry. He knew he was a demigod from his early years. As he grew up he became more athletic, better looking, and more popular at school. Many girls were attracted to him and he had dated a lot of them. Many of these girls were nymphs of the island. The nymphs were more attractive than mortal girls.
One day, Liam was surfing when his board was flipped and he went under the water. When he was under he saw a dog-fish hybrid creature. The creature swam at him with its jaws open he dodged it the first time but the second time it bit his arm. He kicked the animal away and Liam swam away as fast as he could but not fast enough. The creature tackled him back underwater were the two wrestled. Liam couldn't hold his breathe anymore and fainted. As he was closing his eyes he saw a nymph tackle the creature off of him and another nymph grabbed Liam. When Liam woke up the two nymphs explained that the monster was a Telekhine. The two nymphs told told him about camp and that it was safer there. Liam asked his mom about camp and she said that he could go. He packed his things and got on a flight to New York.
When he arrived at camp he had to stay in the Hermes' Cabin, because his father doesn't have a cabin. After a couple months of training and working, Poseidon asked Liam to go on a quest to save Triton from a sea serpent. The sea serpent had captured Triton and taken him to the Sea of Monsters. Liam gathered 4 other demigods, a child of Poseidon, Zeus, Apollo, and Palaemon. They left camp and started sailing to the Sea of Monsters. They first came to Scylla and Charybdis, and barely came out of that alive. They sailed right past Circe's Island, but the sirens got them. The son of Poseidon was steering and he turned the ship toward the Siren's Island. No one could stop him the sirens were pulling them all in with their song. They docked on the island and the sirens started to attack. The son of Poseidon was first to die. Liam came back to his senses and ran for the ships wheel. He got a hold of it but the son of Zeus was dead too. The son of Apollo and Palaemon were still with Liam. The ship was torn up so the docked at the next island, which was a mistake. The demigods started to fight over whos fault it was why the others had died when they heard huge foot steps. They looked up and saw a huge cyclops, Polyphemus. The cyclops grasped the son of Palaemon and killed him. The son of Apollo let go many arrows and those weren't working, it just made him even more angry. The cyclops killed him too. Liam was the only one left. He undocked from the island and sailed away as fast as he could, forgetting about the quest.
When he got back to camp, he told everyone what happened. They were sad as well. Poseidon was angry with Liam for letting one of his son die, and leaving another with a sea serpent. He cursed Liam to have a deformed tail in dolphin form, o he can not swim fast. Liam was angered with Poseidon for doing this and left camp and found the Sanctuary, where he joined Opus Superum.
- Children of Delphin have the ability to conjure a weapon out of water which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of water.
- Children of Delphin can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Delphin have a slightly higher resistance to burns.
- Children of Delphin have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of water, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- They can make air bubbles form under water.
- They, and everything they touch, stay or become dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- Children of Delphin can innately breathe underwater.
- Children of Delphin have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Delphin are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Delphin, while in the water, have the ability to communicate with other aquatic life, and while in the water may summon nearby dolphins to their aid
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Delphin are able to create a sphere of water, that they can either use to surround themselves to slow down projectiles from all sides, or surround an enemy to hold them back for a brief few moments. The longer the user holds the sphere, the more energy is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Delphin are able to use water to create a semi-living construct, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, that lasts for a short time to fight for the user. While the construct is fighting the user is incapacitated, the longer they maintain the construct the more energy it drains
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Delphin are able to transform their bodies into a dolphin for a short time while in water, they have a higher resistance to attacks but are weaker in their ability to counterattack while in this form, the longer they maintain this form the more energy it drains and the longer they will need to rest between transformations
- Children of Delphin always know their exact coordinates when in water.
- Children of Delphin can feel the difference between fresh water and salt water.
- Children of Delphin have a love for water, and generally excel at water sports.